+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

waitin4evr

Nov 30, 2011
she is White & I m Pak.

Salam to all the members,

Me and my wife were introduced by my sister's friend who was in ALB. back in 2006.
It took us two years to decide to get married. As we took all the time in the world to make our relationship
for reasons and means. Since she is White & I m Pak.

We got married in Karachi, Sep 2008.

She & her parents saw the whole Karachi Absurd Violence scene and decided if we were to be married He
has to come here. Now what can i do. I might also have a better chance of living.

At the time of our marriage I didn't had a PP, so i applied, got it in march 2009.
she applied in Aug 2009 with all the docs frm my side as well including Medical & Police Cert.
Got a letter on Feb2010 stating approval on my Wife's side and the appl. is sent to CHC-ISB.
I got AOR on 28 March, 2010.
I got Add. info & Suppl. info. Forms. sent them asap.

but then ever since i am waiting.
My wife first stay was of a month & week. cuz of her job.
In Sep 2010 My mom died. So i have to leave the House cuz of Inheritance issues with my siblings. SO I informed the CHC-ISB.
This year my wife visited my for a good Six months. May till Nov. 2011
I informed every bit about myself to CHC. change of address, her visit My mom's death.

I have given all the pics, emails, letters, Money reciepts, everything possible.
but still no reply.

AOR said that the timeline was 9 Months. which is now 26 Months.
I don't know why this has become a waitin game.

Suggest dear fellas.

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
u rite khanb5 i m just talking abt some extra proof other than the mandatory proof. whatever the CHC-I trend is going on i don't wana take any risk that will delay my case thats the only reason. u can understand but it is hard to for your spouses if u married out of your family. 15 or 16 months me and my wife mentally prepare but if any objection then u never know. i m just against the extra proof.

khanb5 said:
anzee bhai bilkul bhi nahin bura mana mene bilkul sahi kaha apne beshak ALLAH PAK sab k kaam banane wale hain lakin app hi ne to kaha tha k iss se pehel k CHC apko Nikah case ki wajah se objection letter send kare app Feb 2012 mein ruksati karne ja rahey hain to bhai kya yeh CHC ka daar nahin???

Mene to shuroo se kaha hai k ALLAH PAK ne nikah mein barkat aur rehmat daali hai aur abb wohi rasta bhi banayega Ameen. Mene proof zaroor diay hain CHC ko becuase is their right to ask for it and perofrm any necessary investigation BUT yeh however I am against the fact that they can call our nikah not genuine wedding and ask us to perform ruksati yeh unka concern nahin hai k hum ruksati karen ya na karen thats our personal occasion based on our own resourcess avaible and our choice. ALLAH pak sab k kaam banega inshallah is mein bilkul bhi koi shak nahin hai aur ALLAH PAK k liay koi bara kaam nahin hai.

QD

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
anzee said:
u rite khanb5 i m just talking abt some extra proof other than the mandatory proof. whatever the CHC-I trend is going on i don't wana take any risk that will delay my case thats the only reason. u can understand but it is hard to for your spouses if u married out of your family. 15 or 16 months me and my wife mentally prepare but if any objection then u never know. i m just against the extra proof.
Don't worry InshAllah things will work out. You must have submitted mandatory documents like Nikkah pictures and other stuff so you will get positive response like other Nikkah cases have.

MIKE9292

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 1st, 2010
Doc's Request.
December 26th, 2011
AOR Received.
November 4th, 2011
File Transfer...
October 28th, 2011
Med's Request
December 28th, 2011
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Dont Need.
Passport Req..
March 15th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 22nd, 2012
LANDED..........
April 14th, 2012
Today its been 14 month started since my file was transfered to Islamabad. No reply yet from Islamabad in any order no request forms no Re-medical , No Re-Pcc, No Nothing. I dont know whats happenning. I havent been able to visit my wife since July 2010, when i came back from Pakistan after being married. The only reason i asked is because i wanna visit my wife soon Its better for her to get the letter first so i can go visit her after she receives the letter. And December the flights are way too expensive so i am looking in to January Flights because its much cheaper in January. especially after the second week.

Please Advise.

Thanks

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
Re: she is White & I m Pak.

waitin4evr said:
Salam to all the members,

Me and my wife were introduced by my sister's friend who was in ALB. back in 2006.
It took us two years to decide to get married. As we took all the time in the world to make our relationship
for reasons and means. Since she is White & I m Pak.

We got married in Karachi, Sep 2008.

She & her parents saw the whole Karachi Absurd Violence scene and decided if we were to be married He
has to come here. Now what can i do. I might also have a better chance of living.

At the time of our marriage I didn't had a PP, so i applied, got it in march 2009.
she applied in Aug 2009 with all the docs frm my side as well including Medical & Police Cert.
Got a letter on Feb2010 stating approval on my Wife's side and the appl. is sent to CHC-ISB.
I got AOR on 28 March, 2010.
I got Add. info & Suppl. info. Forms. sent them asap.

but then ever since i am waiting.
My wife first stay was of a month & week. cuz of her job.
In Sep 2010 My mom died. So i have to leave the House cuz of Inheritance issues with my siblings. SO I informed the CHC-ISB.
This year my wife visited my for a good Six months. May till Nov. 2011
I informed every bit about myself to CHC. change of address, her visit My mom's death.

I have given all the pics, emails, letters, Money reciepts, everything possible.
but still no reply.

AOR said that the timeline was 9 Months. which is now 26 Months.
I don't know why this has become a waitin game.

Suggest dear fellas.
Wsalam, wow u've been waiting for that long?? did u order your CAIPS file yet?

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MIKE9292 said:
Today its been 14 month started since my file was transfered to Islamabad. No reply yet from Islamabad in any order no request forms no Re-medical , No Re-Pcc, No Nothing. I dont know whats happenning. I havent been able to visit my wife since July 2010, when i came back from Pakistan after being married. The only reason i asked is because i wanna visit my wife soon Its better for her to get the letter first so i can go visit her after she receives the letter. And December the flights are way too expensive so i am looking in to January Flights because its much cheaper in January. especially after the second week.

Please Advise.

Thanks
I think you should try ordering your CAIPS/CGMS to see what movement has taken place and to find out if your initial review is done.

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
MIKE9292 said:

Please Advise.

Thanks
ur husband case aur wife plz tell

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
MIKE9292 said:

Please Advise.

Thanks
ur time line plz u send any voluntry proofs

MIKE9292

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 1st, 2010
Doc's Request.
December 26th, 2011
AOR Received.
November 4th, 2011
File Transfer...
October 28th, 2011
Med's Request
December 28th, 2011
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Dont Need.
Passport Req..
March 15th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 22nd, 2012
LANDED..........
April 14th, 2012
I have not sent any voluntary proofs.

MIKE9292

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 1st, 2010
Doc's Request.
December 26th, 2011
AOR Received.
November 4th, 2011
File Transfer...
October 28th, 2011
Med's Request
December 28th, 2011
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Dont Need.
Passport Req..
March 15th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 22nd, 2012
LANDED..........
April 14th, 2012
Its a wife case.

September applied in Mississauga.

File transfer in October to Islamabad.

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON
salam bro and sis........ gooooooooooooood news.............. http://www.workpermit.com/news/2011-11-04/canada/quebec-canada-to-accept-record-number-of-immigrants-in-2012.htm

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
khan10 said:
salam bro and sis........ gooooooooooooood news.............. http://www.workpermit.com/news/2011-11-04/canada/quebec-canada-to-accept-record-number-of-immigrants-in-2012.htm
W.Salam,
this is for Quebec..isnt it ::)

Zabi_Saleem

Aug 11, 2011
Salam everyone,
My sponsorship application was accepted in Nove 2011, and I got the email stating that now my file will be transfer to Islamabad. Do you guyz know how can I check when my file will reach Islamabad? My online status shows "Decision Made". Although could be from Mississauga office decision, not from Pakistan.

My wife who is in pakistan never got any email or letter so far. Any suggestion how can I check her file status?

Thanks,
Best!

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
adilmk123 said:
Salary slips, Current employment letter, one more letter from my employer that they have granted me 14 days leave, my wifes PR copy, previous canadian visit visa photocopy & bank statements.
u also probably included an invitation letter from ur wife rite? Did she get an advocate to sign it or she just type it up and signed it herself and sent it to u or scanned it?

adilmk123

Sep 13, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
8-8-11
Doc's Request.
Sent UK PCC voluntarily on 23-03-2012
File Transfer...
8-10-11
Med's Request
16-7-12
Med's Done....
23-7-12
Passport Req..
11-8-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-8-12
LANDED..........
Nov/Dec inshallah
Sriz said:
u also probably included an invitation letter from ur wife rite? Did she get an advocate to sign it or she just type it up and signed it herself and sent it to u or scanned it?

No. I did not put any invitation letter :)