Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON
salam to ever1. i have g my cas came ti islamabad from 3monthes can any 1 tall me after how lone the send me latter. and i am new in this sit

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON
salam to ever1 hope every1 is good.i am new in this sit i have g. my cas came ti islamabad from cic canada. atfer how long the send me latter. it came to isl from 3 montes

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan10 said:
salam to ever1 hope every1 is good.i am new in this sit i have g. my cas came ti islamabad from cic canada. atfer how long the send me latter. it came to isl from 3 montes
WalaikumAssalam,

Currently it is taking them 10-12 months (after the file transfer to Islamabad) for initial review..

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON
thanks wes786. it mean my 26 months are start. are it will be start after 10 montes.

chotach

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
File Transfer...
Sept 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
NOV 2011
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2012
NOV PPRs , Did anyone got passport back from NOV2011 PPRs ??? anyone got list of members sent passports and waiting to get back !!! just curious how long its taking them to return the passport with visa

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON
salam.and thanks wes786. that is good.and it mean 780day. :(

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Oh my wife is loving the unlimited international text options with FIDO. she is always texting her friends and family in Pakistan and she brought her Jazz sim along we got the Roaming on so people from pakistan send her local text on her Jazz sim, and she replies back with unlimited FIDO text. FIDO bhi boley kisko dediya hai unlimited international text ka option... ;D ;D ;D ;D
lol.........they might be thinking the same about my wife ;D

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
intellix said:
Thanks, good luck with your case also. :)

Which AORs are being processed at this time? Is it still Oct 2010?
thanks intellix..........
i believe wes bhai has already replied to your question......stay blessed :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan10 said:
salam.and thanks wes786. that is good.and it mean 780day. :(
Yeah unfortunately they are taking long time but hopefully all you guys get through this very soon InshAllah...

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Thanks Tuco.
Wes bhai, thanks for giving the moral support. It very important to stay positive.

I got an email from CHC-I yesterday morning, and they gave me my Wife's File #. It took them 4 days and but it got here, finally.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
intellix said:
Thanks Tuco.
Wes bhai, thanks for giving the moral support. It very important to stay positive.

I got an email from CHC-I yesterday morning, and they gave me my Wife's File #. It took them 4 days and but it got here, finally.
well thats good, now atleast you can quote the file number when sending emails and/or any supporting documents to them :)

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
intellix said:
Salam Everyone, I hope everyone is doing fine. I was looking for a place where I can get info on cases on 2011 applicants and gladly I found this a couple of days ago. I am new here and read most of the info posted on this thread. Wes786 Bhai, please keep visiting back and continue to provide your support. Your information along with a few other members was very crucial in answering most of my questions. May Allah give you Jazaey Khair for this. I really enjoyed the first three quarters of this thread and hopefully we can get back to that flow of sharing ideas and helping each other get through this long waiting journey.

Wes786, I have a few questions for you.. if you can be so kind in answering when you get a chance, it will be greatly appreciated.

I filed my case in January, 2011 and it was approved and Sent to CHC-I in Feb. 2011. It was Nikah only case (we had a walima after) and I mentioned that we will be doing rukhsati at a later date, in about an year. It has been over a year and I haven't got any vacation to go back and do Rukhsati. I am looking at a March 2012 date to go back and do Rukhsati. I am not sure because they will start doing initial reviews of AORs of February 2011 by then and it will be too late to send updates in time as it would take at least a month update the file anyways.

Q1. My question is, should I follow-up with the CHC-I right now with all of the updates I have collected since January, 2011 (phone records, money transfer receipts, sms, etc) and write a cover letter stating my future plans for Rukhsati? So that they don't send an objection letter.
Q2. I also don't have any gift receipts as they were hand delivered via friends and family, should I take photos of the gifts and attach with the updates?
Q3. We exchanged greeting cards, do I send in the originals or take a photo or photocopy them?

Still waiting for a reply from CHC-I to give me my Applicant File #, requested it as soon as I found out this site!

Question for Khanb5:
Glad to see someone else use smsmarkaz besides me :D I have a problem with it though, it doesn't keep your sent items forever like it does for incoming sms. Do you just take screenshots of the inbox/outbox and print? I save the files as PDF, but it keeps deleting the outbox so I have to keep saving the pdf files (I have so many right now...)
intellix bro I just notice one of your question about gifts. I would like to share my experience with you may be that helps you. I used this website called www.tohfay.com they are awsomeeeeeee they have variety of gift items which I send to my wife on different occasion and on 16th of every month as it was my Nikah date :) and in return www.tohfay.com send me recipt which has my name, my address, detail of the order I placed, my msg for greeting card along with gift, my wife name, my wife address and date of delivery. My wife gets the gift same day. You can send flower and chocolate and its not that expensive too. I hope this info would help you as I have submited the gift receipt to CHC from tohfay.com

also your question regarding submiting original greeting card or photocopy I would suggest you to go with original better to play safe and dont give any chance to CHC. I did submit orginal greeting cards.