WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 1 2013
LANDED..........
June 8 2013
Atif Shegiwal said:
Dear bro it is better u go and visit ur nearest MP.....he will give u some info about ur case....my wife di inquiry from mp 3 times and 3 times i got letter from embassy after inquiry
MP??

klakhany

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
AOR Received.
April 2012
Med's Request
January 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 1 2013
LANDED..........
June 8 2013
cv4spo said:
GCMS notes is the right way to proceed, it's weird they haven't responded yet, email them to get status as they have to respond within 30 days...maybe there was an issue with request.
Hi,

I sent an email request for GCMS notes (for my wife's file) to ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca along with the following:

1. Scan of IMM 5563 (Access to information and personal information request)
2. Scan of IMM 5475 (authority to release personal information to a designated individual - my wife has authorized me to retrieve information on her behalf)
3. written consent to release information
4. Scan of my Canadian passport (my passport)
5. Scan of receipt showing that I have paid the $5 fee

Is this ok? is there any other way to order these notes?

Thanks for your help

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
does the MP need to be visited physically and can we just email his office? How do we find who our MP is anyway?

Atif Shegiwal

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 and REPCC reqest september 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 Febuary 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march 2013
klakhany said:
Ask some one about the MP...every Area has their Member of Parliment....u need to go their and give the full name of applicant and file number...they will get the inquiry from ISLAMABAD CHC within 1 or 2 days and will reply u back

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
Has auto-acknowledgement been turned off for emails by CHC?

cv4spo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
File Transfer...
09-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2012, PP Back 17-10-2012
Seems right, email them back with the original email they sent you to acknowledge the request and ask for update. CC one of their workers...Kamalpreet.Vaid@cic.gc.ca...should get response today!

klakhany said:
Hi,

I sent an email request for GCMS notes (for my wife's file) to ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca along with the following:

1. Scan of IMM 5563 (Access to information and personal information request)
2. Scan of IMM 5475 (authority to release personal information to a designated individual - my wife has authorized me to retrieve information on her behalf)
3. written consent to release information
4. Scan of my Canadian passport (my passport)
5. Scan of receipt showing that I have paid the $5 fee

Is this ok? is there any other way to order these notes?

Thanks for your help

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
I did that too and it worked just fine for me. Embassy replied back to my MP in one day. It pretty much said the file was in process and waiting to be reviewed by a decision making officer. Now i'm not sure if all the background and medical checks are done and if I am at the last stage?

They have not asked for the passport yet so i assume my file is just waiting on someone's desk to be touched or may be is currently going through all the checks. I will wait till the end of this month and if i dont hear anything from CIC-Islamabad, i will be ordering GCMS notes. I want to keep my correspondence with the embassy to a minimum as they dont like being contacted again and again. It will be 3 months for me in mid of October since my re-medical was done. I have seen CIC taking 3 - 4 month for PPR after remedical.

Fayzaan, Yasirman and CV4spo, let me know guys if you hear anything as we have smiliar timeline. Also if your ecas status has not changed then theres nothing to worry about.

I never thought that someone like me could ever get depressed and frustrated of the waiting time but DAMN guys..........I am loosing it :(

Atif Shegiwal said:
Ask some one about the MP...every Area has their Member of Parliment....u need to go their and give the full name of applicant and file number...they will get the inquiry from ISLAMABAD CHC within 1 or 2 days and will reply u back

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Some MPs will want you to come to their office in person and some don't. I just had to call my MP and they did the rest. I had to send him the consent letter via email though.

http://www.parl.gc.ca/parlinfo/compilations/houseofcommons/memberbypostalcode.aspx?menu=hoc

Click on the link and enter your postal code. It will tell you whose the MP for your region.

syedgj said:
does the MP need to be visited physically and can we just email his office? How do we find who our MP is anyway?

laila hasan

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Please help:

Would any one tell me the step by step procedure of ordering GCMS notes. I would really appreciate your help.... thanks. ???

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Read klakhanys post! He did it right.

laila hasan said:
Please help:

Would any one tell me the step by step procedure of ordering GCMS notes. I would really appreciate your help.... thanks. ???

Atif Shegiwal

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 and REPCC reqest september 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 Febuary 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march 2013
Omar Mirza said:
I did that too and it worked just fine for me. Embassy replied back to my MP in one day. It pretty much said the file was in process and waiting to be reviewed by a decision making officer. Now i'm not sure if all the background and medical checks are done and if I am at the last stage?

They have not asked for the passport yet so i assume my file is just waiting on someone's desk to be touched or may be is currently going through all the checks. I will wait till the end of this month and if i dont hear anything from CIC-Islamabad, i will be ordering GCMS notes. I want to keep my correspondence with the embassy to a minimum as they dont like being contacted again and again. It will be 3 months for me in mid of October since my re-medical was done. I have seen CIC taking 3 - 4 month for PPR after remedical.

Fayzaan, Yasirman and CV4spo, let me know guys if you hear anything as we have smiliar timeline. Also if your ecas status has not changed then theres nothing to worry about.

I never thought that someone like me could ever get depressed and frustrated of the waiting time but DAMN guys..........I am loosing it :(
I assume mine will b also under background checks..i did my remedical in july 18. they send me letter on 10 september for asking PCC so i submit my PCC 9 days before...i hope to get PPR too very soon inshallah

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
Laila - please see below instructions for ordering notes - let me know if you have any other questions

This is how a sponsor can apply CAIPS and GCMS. The sponsor has to fill and send these two forms,

1 - Form name IMM5475E
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

- left side of the form is your spouse information (they should also sign the bottom) and right side of the form is sponsor information)

2 - Form name IMM5563E
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

- select “Access to information Act” for q1
- select electronic files ONLY
- DO NOT select physical files (this can delay your case)
- Enter your information in last section (sponsor)

You have to make the payment of $5 before you send the form, and get the receipt number and add the copy of the receipt as the proof of the payment with your application.

Below is the link to make the online payment. You have to click Continue, Continue and select Access to Information.

https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

SENDING BY EMAIL

Email the forms to the following email address.

atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca

SENDING BY MAIL

If you want to send the $5 payment by cheque, Make the cheque payable to the "Receiver General for Canada"

Send the forms to:

Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
360 Laurier Avenue West, Office NAR B1036
Ottawa , Ontario K1A 1L1

A-S-A

Sep 7, 2012
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Feb-2011
Doc's Request.
17-May-2012 (IMM-Forms Required)
File Transfer...
11-Mar-2011
Med's Request
30-May-2012
Med's Done....
25-Jun-2012
Passport Req..
02-Mar-2013
emanzaib said:
Laila - please see below instructions for ordering notes - let me know if you have any other questions

This is how a sponsor can apply CAIPS and GCMS. The sponsor has to fill and send these two forms,

1 - Form name IMM5475E
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

- left side of the form is your spouse information (they should also sign the bottom) and right side of the form is sponsor information)

2 - Form name IMM5563E
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

- select “Access to information Act” for q1
- select electronic files ONLY
- DO NOT select physical files (this can delay your case)
- Enter your information in last section (sponsor)

You have to make the payment of $5 before you send the form, and get the receipt number and add the copy of the receipt as the proof of the payment with your application.

Below is the link to make the online payment. You have to click Continue, Continue and select Access to Information.

https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

SENDING BY EMAIL

Email the forms to the following email address.

atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca

SENDING BY MAIL

If you want to send the $5 payment by cheque, Make the cheque payable to the "Receiver General for Canada"

Send the forms to:

Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
360 Laurier Avenue West, Office NAR B1036
Ottawa , Ontario K1A 1L1

What is difference between CAIPS and GCMS notes?????

zainabanwar

Jul 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-8-2011
Doc's Request.
22-6-2012