Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
I just got an update from the MP's office - nothing much has changed - the file is undergoing background checking - though she said that the first screening has been completed and they are satisfied with the results. To be honest I don't know what to think of that. Although it sounds positive, but when I ordered the notes in July it showed some details about security screening. So does that mean nothing has changed since June? it's hard to say because the last month when I got an update she didn't share this detail so whether it's new or not I don't know. I feel so down. It feels like everything the MP assistant says the waiting time is 26 months and you won't be expected to hear before July of next year, it feels like my heart is crushing into tiny pieces. I don't blame the MP assistant though - all she can do is tell me what she's being told. I have told her that on the forum there are people who get thier cases processed in 12-18 months and 26 months is rare. Any how feeling really depressed. When is this going to end?

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,
i got my ppr on 19 sep, 2012 and chc received my pp on 24 sep,2012.
any idea when i get my pp back with visa.( on my ppr there's written urgent and they ask for flight details so i send them)
plzzzzzzz pray for me that i get my pp back with visa this week.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
babbi said:
hi,
i got my ppr on 19 sep, 2012 and chc received my pp on 24 sep,2012.
any idea when i get my pp back with visa.( on my ppr there's written urgent and they ask for flight details so i send them)
plzzzzzzz pray for me that i get my pp back with visa this week.
probably this week insha'allah

Usman.Bajwa79

Aug 14, 2012
Vaughan, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2011
Doc's Request.
12-06-2012
AOR Received.
12-05-2012
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
18-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19 February 2013
We all should really send emails and protest , telling them off!!
This waiting period is insane.... They (CIC) are lying , bloody scammmm :mad:

mrs khan84

Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 2010
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
AOR Received.
january 2011
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
feb 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH..
hellooo!!! m a new commmer to dis site....n i really dnt knw how to use it...but i found it very helpful...my husbnd applied in decmbr 2010...he received a letter in janaury 2011..i received a ketter requesting pics n phn bills in feb 2012...thn in march i receivd a re medicl....in may 2012 i again receivd a lettr requesting more pics....n some forms....now there is complte silnce...m soooo worid....life is very difficlt....

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What's the cheapest way to call Pakistan ..... The rates r so high.

nhlrw

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
JANUARY 26 2012
Med's Request
NOT YET
Med's Done....
I DONT NOW :S
Interview........
HOPEFULL NOT :S
Passport Req..
IN MY DREAMS
VISA ISSUED...
IN MY DREAMS AGAIN
LANDED..........
IN MY PARENTS DREAMS
STILL NO UPDATE, OR EMAIL OR PHONE CALL :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

its funni that these people who are chillin and laughing and wasting time with our paper works dont know what we are going through....

i was stressing the week of Sept 21 to Oct 1st 2012... i did a biopsy to see if i had cancer or tumor.... the stress that i was going through was just out of this world... and i got good news that its nothing serious....

So, i had asked my doctor if she can write me a letter stating my condition and it was soooo funni, how she looked at me... i wanted to say like what the """" are u looking at me like that... but i kept my cool....

she was kinda taken back by my request to that, but i told her, if i was dying then she would take that to consideration???? aside, to the reason that i cant stay in Afghanistan due to my medical problems which she is scared to say to the immigration because there not as dangerous if i was dying... ohh man i was sooo happy for my result and at the same time disappointed of her reaction to that... but, i told her to write me a letter stating all my visits and my problems to help me get him here...

so, lets see what she will say on the letter and my MP had an emergency and had to leave the province... i m the luckiest girl in the world... nothing is working out for me... lols but i still pray and make dua for all this to be over for all of us..... inshAllah- ameen!!!

one more thing... how to i check GCMS?? I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THAT STANDS FOR.. LOLS JUST SEENS SOME applicants here that are saying its better then ecase.. :s

cheers everyone,
NHLWH

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
This can lead to a back fire just so you know. I really hope not
nhlrw said:
STILL NO UPDATE, OR EMAIL OR PHONE CALL :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

its funni that these people who are chillin and laughing and wasting time with our paper works dont know what we are going through....

i was stressing the week of Sept 21 to Oct 1st 2012... i did a biopsy to see if i had cancer or tumor.... the stress that i was going through was just out of this world... and i got good news that its nothing serious....

So, i had asked my doctor if she can write me a letter stating my condition and it was soooo funni, how she looked at me... i wanted to say like what the """" are u looking at me like that... but i kept my cool....

she was kinda taken back by my request to that, but i told her, if i was dying then she would take that to consideration???? aside, to the reason that i cant stay in Afghanistan due to my medical problems which she is scared to say to the immigration because there not as dangerous if i was dying... ohh man i was sooo happy for my result and at the same time disappointed of her reaction to that... but, i told her to write me a letter stating all my visits and my problems to help me get him here...

so, lets see what she will say on the letter and my MP had an emergency and had to leave the province... i m the luckiest girl in the world... nothing is working out for me... lols but i still pray and make dua for all this to be over for all of us..... inshAllah- ameen!!!

one more thing... how to i check GCMS?? I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THAT STANDS FOR.. LOLS JUST SEENS SOME applicants here that are saying its better then ecase.. :s

cheers everyone,
NHLWH

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
emanzaib said:
I just got an update from the MP's office - nothing much has changed - the file is undergoing background checking - though she said that the first screening has been completed and they are satisfied with the results. To be honest I don't know what to think of that. Although it sounds positive, but when I ordered the notes in July it showed some details about security screening. So does that mean nothing has changed since June? it's hard to say because the last month when I got an update she didn't share this detail so whether it's new or not I don't know. I feel so down. It feels like everything the MP assistant says the waiting time is 26 months and you won't be expected to hear before July of next year, it feels like my heart is crushing into tiny pieces. I don't blame the MP assistant though - all she can do is tell me what she's being told. I have told her that on the forum there are people who get thier cases processed in 12-18 months and 26 months is rare. Any how feeling really depressed. When is this going to end?
i wonder how long does these background and security checks take.... 4 months 6 months.a year or 26 months ???

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
R.Mujgani said:
probably this week insha'allah
did you order GCMS? any updates?

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
in how many days they email GCMS notes?? i emailed the request in the mid of Sept

nhlrw

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
JANUARY 26 2012
Med's Request
NOT YET
Med's Done....
I DONT NOW :S
Interview........
HOPEFULL NOT :S
Passport Req..
IN MY DREAMS
VISA ISSUED...
IN MY DREAMS AGAIN
LANDED..........
IN MY PARENTS DREAMS
Omar Mirza said:
This can lead to a back fire just so you know. I really hope not
WHAT DO U MEAN??? :S

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
sawera said:
What's the cheapest way to call Pakistan ..... The rates r so high.
i had balance of 600 minutes last week and when i checked yesterday only 70 minutes after that 8 cents/min thingi :(
its a huge difference 600 to 70 only :(

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabii said:
i had balance of 600 minutes last week and when i checked yesterday only 70 minutes after that 8 cents/min thingi :(
its a huge difference 600 to 70 only :(
Yah same with me lol yesterday my balance was $30 and today 0 ??? so mad......i dont think their is other way except for viber or skype.

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
hi everyone . today my status showing medical result have ben recevied. i was send my medical and passport together . what do think gussss when they will send my passport with the visa ?