+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
FOR YOUR INFORMATION!

When sending documents specially to Pakistan from Canada, Do not rely on any other service other than FEDEX. They are expensive but worth it. They charged me about $110. My package from Canada took 4 days to reach ISB at my home address.

The route it took was Canada -----> Dubai----->Lahore Customs---->ISB

For Police check, Yes you have to provide them with the police certificates of all the places you have permanently lived at since you were 18 years of age.

fayzaan said:
someone please help...im going concerned...

I shipped my package via Purolator who said that they would have it delivered by Tuesday to the destination.

Destination being the Immigration section in Islamabad, Pk...but it shows it was "Delivered via Karachi,PK depot" to Sana??? is it going to be shipped from there to Islamabad or is this the final destination???? can anyone confirm if this is normal? I'd think they'd ship it directly to Islamabad, why go through Karachi? and it just sounds like that's the final destination...

Also, to update you guys...my wife has got a appointment booked for July 19 for remed. And we got PCC from Rawalpindi. Those fruity police officers put on there that shes been in Rawalpindi since Feb 19, 2012 (that was the date of marriage...although she arrived on Feb 14...and they said they'll just use the marriage date...I don't know how these guys work). And we're still waiting for PCC from Quetta.

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
Omar Mirza said:
FOR YOUR INFORMATION!

When sending documents specially to Pakistan from Canada, Do not rely on any other service other than FEDEX. They are expensive but worth it. They charged me about $110. My package from Canada took 4 days to reach ISB at my home address.

For Police check, Yes you have to provide them with the police certificates of all the places you have permanently lived at since you were 18 years of age.
Get in touch with someone inside Fedex :D 75% off.

sarah82

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
disaster said:
yeah exactly..u dont need to give any details of ur spouse.just fill in ur own details,send ur own pics.thats it...n send it through tcs or fedex.i sent by gerry's visa drop box(fedex)
Thanks a lot for your reply. You don't worry, InshaAllah you will get your visa very soon and you will be united with your spouse in near time.

Mansor

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
fayzaan said:
Thank you brother! feel better about it now :). InshAllah its reached the right place heh...wouldn't want all that work to go to waste.

usually takes 2-3 months from what I've been reading, don't worry, InshAllah you'll hear from them soon!
thanks for your replying and i hope i get Passport request earlier ;D

Mansor

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
emanzaib said:
Mansor my husband did re-medical beginning of June and his status is also updated on e-case but no PPR yet..his file was transferred mid april 2011 - so it's been a month and a half since re-medical and nothing yet.. hopefully inshallah we will hear very soon..
did your husband get re police and some other requested forms with re medical together or only re medical request? i got all together and i did my re medical also on 7 June - 2012 i hope n pray we both get passport requests until Eid inshallah

ash14u

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2011
File Transfer...
19 May 2011
Med's Request
6 June 2012
Med's Done....
7 June 2012
Interview........
wished not
Passport Req..
IN SHA ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
can't wait
many congratulations to you brov its been long time you were waiting for ....good news ....

Khilafah5 said:
yes its july 16 2012

thank you

my meds didnt update on e-case about meds recieved

i e-mailed before stating all the dates about the medical and july 14 we got call from TCS that there was a letter for my wife

we got it yesterday

ash14u

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2011
File Transfer...
19 May 2011
Med's Request
6 June 2012
Med's Done....
7 June 2012
Interview........
wished not
Passport Req..
IN SHA ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
can't wait
hi eman .......
i m the same timeline as urs and the meds done even the same time ,,,,,,,,but i m also waiting for PPR as ur .......so pray for the best but Khilafah5 is the same time line and he got PPR yesterday so hopefully we will get it soon INSHAALLAH

emanzaib said:
Mansor my husband did re-medical beginning of June and his status is also updated on e-case but no PPR yet..his file was transferred mid april 2011 - so it's been a month and a half since re-medical and nothing yet.. hopefully inshallah we will hear very soon..

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
ash14u.. honestly now I know exactly how the 2010 people feel when us 2011 people are getting visas before them.. because I see people who applied after me getting visas.. don't get me wrong I am very very happy for any person who gets a visa no matter where are they from and what thier timeline is because I wouldn't even wish this process on an enemy.. but it does make you even more worried about your own case.. any how inshAllah we will get it very soon.. all we can do is wait hope and pray..

ash14u said:
hi eman .......
i m the same timeline as urs and the meds done even the same time ,,,,,,,,but i m also waiting for PPR as ur .......so pray for the best but Khilafah5 is the same time line and he got PPR yesterday so hopefully we will get it soon INSHAALLAH

Mansor

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
ash14u said:
hi eman .......

its good we all pray together that Allah help us alot and we ( three of us ) get PPR request soon inshallah and Congraz to Khilafah5 that he got PPR can you tell me how do they i mean CHC office inform and request you for PPR? by e mail or phone call or mailing ? plz let me to know thanks

Mansor

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
ash14u said:
hi eman .......

its good we all pray together that Allah help us alot and we ( three of us ) get PPR request soon inshallah and Congraz to Khilafah5 that he got PPR can you tell me how do they i mean CHC office inform and request you for PPR? by e mail or phone call or mailing ? plz let me to know thanks

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Mansor said:
via courier mail

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
Omar Mirza said:
FOR YOUR INFORMATION!

I don't mind the cost, I was charged $124 from Purolator. At the time they seemed to be able to get it there the same time. I prefer Fedex myself (just a pain to get to there depot from where I am).

Glad though that it got to the right destination, just freaked out maybe it went to some random dude in Karachi hahah.

yea I read you need PCC for every location you have resided for over 6 months after attaining age of 18. So she has to send for Rawalpindi & Quetta.

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
No my husband's case went into process on e-case on Feb 29 and then he got request for IMM forms/supplementary forms and re-pcc on March 13. THen on June 6 he got request for re-medical and nothing since.. oh and passport request letter is sent through TCS courier not regular mail.. and they don't call you or anything they jast send it

Mansor said:
did your husband get re police and some other requested forms with re medical together or only re medical request? i got all together and i did my re medical also on 7 June - 2012 i hope n pray we both get passport requests until Eid inshallah

Mansor

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
emanzaib said:
No my husband's case went into process on e-case on Feb 29 and then he got request for IMM forms/supplementary forms and re-pcc on March 13. THen on June 6 he got request for re-medical and nothing since.. oh and passport request letter is sent through TCS courier not regular mail.. and they don't call you or anything they jast send it
you mean i must keep contact with TCS office cuz i am living in Kabul city now and i sent all my requested documents through TCS in June 2012 or the TCS office will call me whenver they get my any request form from CHC ? please let me to know better abut it thanks alot

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
sorry brother but I'm unsure how they communicate with applicants in Kabul. Maybe another forum members knows and they will reply..

Mansor said:
you mean i must keep contact with TCS office cuz i am living in Kabul city now and i sent all my requested documents through TCS in June 2012 or the TCS office will call me whenver they get my any request form from CHC ? please let me to know better abut it thanks alot