Passport Req..
Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2013
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH, Jun-2013
immigratingcanada2011 said:
Dear Chand,
Yes I have the e-mail which states date of file transfer as well as application number. Is this application number the same as the file number? Just confirming.
Yap ;) !!!

canadian786

May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2011
Doc's Request.
22-06-2012
AOR Received.
13-09-2011
Med's Request
11-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Hello Everyone,

My husband got a letter yesterday asking for his remedial to be done. We have been trying to book an appointment with Dr. Rosina Sattar but nobody is picking up. I had no luck with the other doctor either. Does anyone know how else I can get a hold of these DMP's?

Also for those of you who got a re-medical request did the letter for PPR come attached in your envelope or did you receive that in a separate envelope?

Thank you!

13mera7

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
canadian786 said:
Hello Everyone,

My husband got a letter yesterday asking for his remedial to be done. We have been trying to book an appointment with Dr. Rosina Sattar but nobody is picking up. I had no luck with the other doctor either. Does anyone know how else I can get a hold of these DMP's?

Also for those of you who got a re-medical request did the letter for PPR come attached in your envelope or did you receive that in a separate envelope?

Thank you!
whats ur time line

canadian786

May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2011
Doc's Request.
22-06-2012
AOR Received.
13-09-2011
Med's Request
11-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
This is what my timeline is looking like:
File transfer to islamabad on Sept 13/2011
In process on May 28/2012
Request for remedical received June 20/2012

13mera7

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
canadian786 said:
This is what my timeline is looking like:
File transfer to islamabad on Sept 13/2011
In process on May 28/2012
Request for remedical received June 20/2012
my time line is: file transfer to islamabad on may 17 2011
documents request imm forum+repcc on 20march 2012
send all required forum on 13april 2012
but after this nothing not received remedical request
so worry

CHAND394

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
July-2011
Doc's Request.
June-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-2011
Med's Request
Jun-2012
Med's Done....
Jul-2012
Interview........
ALHUMDULILALLAH, Waived
Passport Req..
Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2013
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH, Jun-2013
Dear Sabii,

i think mine and urs case in Husband catagory in september have received addtional information forms only but only difference is that u have received the medical request also in the same month, i just wanna know when u done your first medical, mine is April, 2011, so should i expect remedical in coming 15 to 20 day + if your case is nikkah case ???

thanx in advance.

MrMohi

Feb 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Aug 29 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov 1 2012 along with repcc req
I'm starting to loose my patience. I'm a june 2011 file transfer and i haven't received anything yet. They are not replying to my emails either. People who've applied after me are getting requests. i haven't gotten anything. this is sooo depressing :( :(

congratulations to all who've gone through this painful process... and best of luck to all who are waiting

canadian786

May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2011
Doc's Request.
22-06-2012
AOR Received.
13-09-2011
Med's Request
11-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Don't get discouraged everyone's case is different. I have found minimum contact with cic and just praying has helped. InshAllah you will hear something soon.

Ali79

Jun 21, 2012
Hi guys,

New here but wanted to get some thoughts from many, many experts around here, or those who have been through a similar process.

I sponsored my wife July 2010 to come join me in Canada. We got married in Feb 2010. The process has taken over 20 months, but we finally recieved a letter late March 2012 that her PR is issued and she must submit her passport to Canadian embassy in Islamabad within 15 days. We did as were told and now it has been over 11 weeks (June 21st today) that we have not heard a word on her passport. Does it not take much less time when all they have to do is stamp the visa because we have already waited a life time.

Wondering if anyone has been through this recently and knows anything more?

We have stormed them with 2 faxes, 3 emails, and one email to my MP as well, but nothing has helped.

Hoping to get some responses on this.
A.

Jun 21, 2012
hello everyone,
i am new to this forum as a member but i have been reading it since last year as a reader.

infact i am in a great trouble as my application is in process..i also got re-medical and its been 13 months for my application process..

my problem is dat i'v started hating my husband whoz my sponsor too...hez been away from me for 3 years..never came back in these 3 years..i remain sincere and patient through out..but his arrogance and absence has turned me into a unfaithful and bad wife..

i dont want to live wid him anymore..and i curse the canadian immigration system too..which has made people's life miserable..and full of wait and disappointment.

i knw dat if i'v got re-medical..i will get PPR too soon..but...
i hate my husband now..
i want a divorce..

should i go ahead now..or should i take divorce after reaching canada?
pls advice is needed from you people as u ppl r quite wiser than me

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
unfortunate lady said:
hello everyone,
i am new to this forum as a member but i have been reading it since last year as a reader.

infact i am in a great trouble as my application is in process..i also got re-medical and its been 13 months for my application process..

my problem is dat i'v started hating my husband whoz my sponsor too...hez been away from me for 3 years..never came back in these 3 years..i remain sincere and patient through out..but his arrogance and absence has turned me into a unfaithful and bad wife..

i dont want to live wid him anymore..and i curse the canadian immigration system too..which has made people's life miserable..and full of wait and disappointment.

i knw dat if i'v got re-medical..i will get PPR too soon..but...
i hate my husband now..
i want a divorce..

should i go ahead now..or should i take divorce after reaching canada?
pls advice is needed from you people as u ppl r quite wiser than me
Long distance relationships are not easy and it takes a lot of patience to get through it along with the waiting process for Visa. I would suggest you to wait till you reach Canada, give him a chance and give yourself a chance to experience the relationship by spending time with eachother and being with eachother. Make lots of dua for both of you. InshaAllah once you reach Canada, both of you will get a chance to get to know eachother better and get emotionally attached as it might bring good changes in him. Life in Canada is not as fancy as it sounds. There might be some things that are holding him back to visit you. Hope everything works out for you.

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
Hi Ali did your wife also do medical? or just the passport request?

Ali79 said:
Hi guys,

New here but wanted to get some thoughts from many, many experts around here, or those who have been through a similar process.

I sponsored my wife July 2010 to come join me in Canada. We got married in Feb 2010. The process has taken over 20 months, but we finally recieved a letter late March 2012 that her PR is issued and she must submit her passport to Canadian embassy in Islamabad within 15 days. We did as were told and now it has been over 11 weeks (June 21st today) that we have not heard a word on her passport. Does it not take much less time when all they have to do is stamp the visa because we have already waited a life time.

Wondering if anyone has been through this recently and knows anything more?

We have stormed them with 2 faxes, 3 emails, and one email to my MP as well, but nothing has helped.

Hoping to get some responses on this.
A.

Jun 21, 2012
Danny4450 said:
Long distance relationships are not easy and it takes a lot of patience to get through it along with the waiting process for Visa. I would suggest you to wait till you reach Canada, give him a chance and give yourself a chance to experience the relationship by spending time with eachother and being with eachother. Make lots of dua for both of you. InshaAllah once you reach Canada, both of you will get a chance to get to know eachother better and get emotionally attached as it might bring good changes in him. Life in Canada is not as fancy as it sounds. There might be some things that are holding him back to visit you. Hope everything works out for you.
Thanks Danny
but my disappointment level is at its peak..
may allah give me more strength

adnan_058

Sep 27, 2011
AOa,
Please call IOM , Dr Wakeel in khi , 03075103382 , 03075103384.

For ur medical appointment.
please show ur time line,

In some Husband cases PPR sent after completion of Re-med.