philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
All repected forum members!!!

A little support is needed from you guys regarding processing times. I strongly believe that our foriegn officials can make a difference.
I got an email address of Pakistani foreign official to Canada. I wrote him an email and expalined the issue, I got a reply from him too.

I will stronly recomend all members here to write him and exert some pressure to pursue Canadian Immigation Officials about long,unfair processing time for spouse visa. Write him about all complaints and problems which we all "spouse" are facing. By getting emails from many and different people would make the issue serious, strong and critical.
Here is email address:

reflectiveimran@gmail.com,
imranali@pakmission.ca

Please do write and contribute your part atleast against unfair and unjust.

God bless all.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
philantropist said:

A little support is needed from you guys regarding processing times. I strongly believe that our foriegn officials can make a difference.
I got an email address of Pakistani foreign official to Canada. I wrote him an email and expalined the issue, I got a reply from him too.

I will stronly recomend all members here to write him and exert some pressure to pursue Canadian Immigation Officials about long,unfair processing time for spouse visa. Write him about all complaints and problems which we all "spouse" are facing. By getting emails from many and different people would make the issue serious, strong and critical.
Here is email address:

reflectiveimran @ gmail.com,
imranali @ pakmission.ca

God bless all.

I just emailed him explaining the issue and how we are being neglected. I also urge other members to email him.

sdfr0024

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
03 May 2013
File Transfer...
06 June 2012
Med's Request
08 August 2013
Med's Done....
25 Jan 2012 Expired
Passport Req..
08 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
11 September 2013
Omar Mirza said:
No! You don't have to fill out the application forms twice. Sponsors and applicants for Permanent Residence are asked to complete both the new Application to sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (IMM 1344) form and the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008). So what that means is that after you fill your sponsor application and your partner the permanent resident forms. You will have to send your sponsor application to the country where your partner resides. She will have to sign the sponsor application (IMM 1344 and also fill her Generic application form for Canada IMM 0008) signed and send it back to you so you can submit it to Mississauga Case processing center.
Thanks Omer!.. Just one more question.. I was trying to fill out the new form IMM 1344 in which the BAR CODES have been placed. However, they ask for UCI/Client ID.. I tried putting N/A and tried to even leave it blank, but whenever i try to hit the button "VALIDATE" it doesn't go through and asks me to fill the that UCI field. I don't have anything like that and leaving it blank isn't working too.. Any comments please?

Thanks...

faree_qureshi

Feb 9, 2012
We received passport request letter dated November 29, 2011 and sent pakistani passport on December 08, 2011 through TCS with completed forms and passport size photos. as of February 09, 2012 my wife has not received her passport yet.

Anyone knows if it is taking longer for passport to be returned with VISA?

sher786

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2011
File Transfer...
11-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2012
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
15-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-05-2012
faree_qureshi said:
We received passport request letter dated November 29, 2011 and sent pakistani passport on December 08, 2011 through TCS with completed forms and passport size photos. as of February 09, 2012 my wife has not received her passport yet.

Anyone knows if it is taking longer for passport to be returned with VISA?
When did she do her medical maybe waiting for results

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
If I'm not wrong, Your spouse Or you who ever In Canada must has client id which is should be 8 digt Like XXXX - XXXX you can put that Uci/client id. You can find on his/her Canadian Landing paper or any Immigration papers.
sdfr0024 said:
Thanks Omer!.. Just one more question.. I was trying to fill out the new form IMM 1344 in which the BAR CODES have been placed. However, they ask for UCI/Client ID.. I tried putting N/A and tried to even leave it blank, but whenever i try to hit the button "VALIDATE" it doesn't go through and asks me to fill the that UCI field. I don't have anything like that and leaving it blank isn't working too.. Any comments please?

Thanks...

faree_qureshi

Feb 9, 2012
sher786 said:
When did she do her medical maybe waiting for results
Here second medical was done in October, 2011 so is still valid and also police report was done in September, 2011. Both medical and police report are valid so what can be the problem? Should I ask MP office to do status check?

Anybody else in similar situation?

Yasmin A

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
21st April
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
Medical + PP Sent already
Passport Req..
21st April
VISA ISSUED...
16 June 2012
LANDED..........
01 July 2012
faree

what is your timeline?

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think we should also send letter to Pakistani Media. And explain how badly Pakistani nationals are being treated in foreign country. Hasb-e-hal is a great program. If we send a letter to them than i am sure that they will bring up this issue. This will accomplish two thing first it will compel Pakistani officials to act on behalf of us. Pakistani foreign office will talk to Canadian foreign office.
Second Canadian govt will take some action to avoid negative publicity ..... Just an idea.

philantropist said:

Here is email address:

reflectiveimran @ gmail.com,
imranali @ pakmission.ca

God bless all.

jay024

Jan 5, 2012
salam guys...

so for some reason i cant check my online application status any more. It always give me message saying cannot identify you. I dont think they even bothered opening my file in pakistan but its good to check once in a while and i cant.

here is what i have

client#
kit id #
file #

now i have tried all of the above and it does not recognize me. where as when i call and check my status by phone the client# works and it tells me the status.

Please hellp if any of you can assist me with this.

btw my file was transfered to pakistan on feb 08 2011. any predictions how long it would take for them to even start the process in pakistan?

thanks in adavece and jazakallah

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Yes it is very much confusing whose address and how to check, Believe it or not I never knew it until someone showed me how to do it. Because I was always looking at my canadian address but then I found out that you have to enter the information for the sponsored person the file number (not the client ID number) who is in Pakistan his or her last name date of birth etc. that is how you will find out. I hope this information is to your satisfaction. (sponsored person address you would see on that site would disappear at the time chc is working on that file)

jay024 said:
salam guys...

so for some reason i cant check my online application status any more. It always give me message saying cannot identify you. I dont think they even bothered opening my file in pakistan but its good to check once in a while and i cant.

here is what i have

client#
kit id #
file #

now i have tried all of the above and it does not recognize me. where as when i call and check my status by phone the client# works and it tells me the status.

btw my file was transfered to pakistan on feb 08 2011. any predictions how long it would take for them to even start the process in pakistan?

sher786

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2011
File Transfer...
11-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2012
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
15-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-05-2012
faree_qureshi said:
Here second medical was done in October, 2011 so is still valid and also police report was done in September, 2011. Both medical and police report are valid so what can be the problem? Should I ask MP office to do status check?

Anybody else in similar situation?
I think you'll get your passport back in about 2 weeks

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
jay024 said:
salam guys...

here is what i have

client#
kit id #
file #

Walekum Assalam

Check with file number using the information of the sponsored person and you will see the sponsored person's address as well as the date of file transfer. It is possible that the sponsored person's address is not there meaning they have opened your file to make notes etc.

philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
i.Solo said:
I think we should also send letter to Pakistani Media. And explain how badly Pakistani nationals are being treated in foreign country. Hasb-e-hal is a great program. If we send a letter to them than i am sure that they will bring up this issue. This will accomplish two thing first it will compel Pakistani officials to act on behalf of us. Pakistani foreign office will talk to Canadian foreign office.
Second Canadian govt will take some action to avoid negative publicity ..... Just an idea.
Its a nice idea...