Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
The day someone showed me how to check this site and when I checked, There was no address there which means they are working on my file (my wife in Pakistan's file) In other words I have never seen the address on that site because I used to check by my client ID # and my canadian address but I was told to use the file # and my wife date of birth.
So I don't even know how long the address was missing from there because I never tried that before.
khushi humesha 100 said:
thank you so much for ur help i got it now my address is not there ....can u tell me when did ur wife 's address disappear ?since how long?

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Does it shows the application received or anything else or just the name only. I think they are working on your file too, thats the reason your address from pakistan does not show on that site. remember the information you enter is by the file # and name and date of birth for the person who needs visa.
*AFREEN* said:
How do u check it :(
when I check the online status it only shows my husband's name.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Gr8 if your address is missing that means they are working on your file.
khushi humesha 100 said:
thank you so much for ur help i got it now my address is not there ....can u tell me when did ur wife 's address disappear ?since how long?

adnanham

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2011
File Transfer...
May 2011
Med's Request
medical letter lost. sent on March 18th + PPR---Medical letter sent again on July 15 (with wrong dateof birth)--another Medical letter sent ---July 24 -- received August 02
Med's Done....
Medical Done August 05-2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
very soon
LANDED..........
sooner than above
I had the same thing for my wife case too.... the mailing address disappeared. Hope they do the initial review.

Zabi_Saleem said:
I just checked my online status and my address disappeared. What does this suppose to mean?

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
Does it shows the application received or anything else or just the name only. I think they are working on your file too, thats the reason your address from pakistan does not show on that site. remember the information you enter is by the file # and name and date of birth for the person who needs visa.
I do enter the file# name and date of birth with place of birth.
It shows the name at the top and shows application received. In process application received we will review it, documentations verified, interview maybe required.
Under decision made it says medical results received, approval status determined, permanent residence status determined.
This I noticed changed very quick. It did not say this before. ???
Should I feel a little happy as you said " they are working on your file" ?
do you know within how many months the address appears?

adnanham

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2011
File Transfer...
May 2011
Med's Request
medical letter lost. sent on March 18th + PPR---Medical letter sent again on July 15 (with wrong dateof birth)--another Medical letter sent ---July 24 -- received August 02
Med's Done....
Medical Done August 05-2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
very soon
LANDED..........
sooner than above
Not sure when it disappeared, i just checked the status using the file # after reading the posts here few days back. But the funny thing was it was showing my canadian address under her file no. wonder why was that? i even send them the address correction back in august but they didn't change it.

Zabi_Saleem said:
When did your wife address disappeared ?

sha123456

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
unknown
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
Any one here applied for australian police certificate while you were in Pakistan?

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
You just hope the interview should be waved otherwise it takes long time, Just make sure lots of duaa would do the job. May Allah may it easier for you. Besides the interview everything looks gr8.
*AFREEN* said:
I do enter the file# name and date of birth with place of birth.
It shows the name at the top and shows application received. In process application received we will review it, documentations verified, interview maybe required.
Under decision made it says medical results received, approval status determined, permanent residence status determined.
This I noticed changed very quick. It did not say this before. ???
Should I feel a little happy as you said " they are working on your file" ?
do you know within how many months the address appears?

sdfr0024

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
03 May 2013
File Transfer...
06 June 2012
Med's Request
08 August 2013
Med's Done....
25 Jan 2012 Expired
Passport Req..
08 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
11 September 2013
Salaam everyone, i need some help please.. I am a Canadian Citizen, applying for my wife is Pakistan. In Part 3 Country Specific Form, we have to submit (nine) Photos of the Sponsored person. My question is, do we have to put name, date, and signature of my wife on each photo? or just send them without any of those?

Thanks alot!!

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
sdfr0024 said:
Salaam everyone, i need some help please.. I am a Canadian Citizen, applying for my wife is Pakistan. In Part 3 Country Specific Form, we have to submit (nine) Photos of the Sponsored person. My question is, do we have to put name, date, and signature of my wife on each photo? or just send them without any of those?

Thanks alot!!
you just need the date when the picture was taken -- I called CIC and they told me that -

sdfr0024

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
03 May 2013
File Transfer...
06 June 2012
Med's Request
08 August 2013
Med's Done....
25 Jan 2012 Expired
Passport Req..
08 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
11 September 2013
jay123456 said:
you just need the date when the picture was taken -- I called CIC and they told me that -
Thank buddy!! So date mentioned on all photos right?

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
sdfr0024 said:
Thank buddy!! So date mentioned on all photos right?
yeah the date mentioned on all photos ---- My Wifes had a stamp at the back aslo where the photo was taken and the date the photo was taken - Just looks better -- I mean there was a stamp at the back of the indicating the place --- Also it had the date

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
You just hope the interview should be waved otherwise it takes long time, Just make sure lots of duaa would do the job. May Allah may it easier for you. Besides the interview everything looks gr8.
I have a feeling that my husband will not be asked for a interview. Our forms were very nicely done including cover letters, pictures, everything. No age difference, I have never been in any kind of social assistance, I do work. I just hope it does not take 26 months :'(
Wish u all the best. I will continue with my duwa. :(

sher786

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2011
File Transfer...
11-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2012
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
15-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-05-2012
sdfr0024 said:

Thanks alot!!
Write her full name date of birth and sign one of the pictures and one picture should have the stodio's stamp with date pictures were taken good luck