Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
kaz2013 said:
Asa;
If MP belongs to Conservative Party which is in Government, then he will not contact CHC-Islamabad. If MP belongs to Liberal, NDP then he might help you. I have call them few times and met him in person in Nov, 2013 and he and his his office told me that as long as processing time does not pass then will not contact CHC-Is as it can slow the processing of your and other people application because they time they spent on MP inquiries can be spent on files.

If you are not sure then perform Istikhara. Pray to Allah.

JZK
There is no written rule like that, its actually illegal - each MP differs in their response and my own MP is conservative and they did try to help us out. Party doesn't matter, it each individual MP

dora1234

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-12-2011
Doc's Request.
5-09-2013 along with REPCC
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-04-2014 (ppr 1) and 12-06-2014 (ppr 2)
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
ASyed said:
Asslamualikum dora1234,

From the many posts I believe this is the normal process.

ASyed :)
walaikum salam....thank God....and jazakallah :)

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
user828 said:
There is no written rule like that, its actually illegal - each MP differs in their response and my own MP is conservative and they did try to help us out. Party doesn't matter, it each individual MP
Every MP is different so is every political party. The agenda of CP is to bring cheap labor and family reunification comes last . Then it is the conservative party who increased the timeline for Pakistani spouse. Until 2006, it used to take 6 months. In 2006 they were elected as minority govt. The worst one May 2011 when they were elected again as majority govt and people who suffered knows it very well.

Btw where did you apply, your profile says New Delhi ?How can you comment on something if you have not experienced

rackeya

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
Volunterily sent updating documents April 5 2012
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Done on the June 25th Dmp sent it out on June 29th. Medical recieved update on ecas on July 7th!
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 17 2012 / E-cas updated w/decision made JULY 15 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
hi guys i have a very important question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please :)

i have a friend that just gave birth to her baby in canada and she hasent yet started sponsorship for her husband. she was on welfar for a while when she was pregnant but when she gave birth to her baby she went offf welfare in nov-dec. its been said once on welfare you have to wait 12 months before starting an application for a spouse that what happend to my brother. is this is the same for everyone or is ok since she was pregnant. can she go a head and start an application or will she have to wait 12 months as well.>?

please help me with this question :)

thank you

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
kaz2013 said:
Every MP is different so is every political party. The agenda of CP is to bring cheap labor and family reunification comes last . Then it is the conservative party who increased the timeline for Pakistani spouse. Until 2006, it used to take 6 months. In 2006 they were elected as minority govt. The worst one May 2011 when they were elected again as majority govt and people who suffered knows it very well.

Btw where did you apply, your profile says New Delhi ?How can you comment on something if you have not experienced
I am not talking about specific LVO, I am merely suggesting that MP cannot refuse or sideline an applicant just coz they are conservative. If you want to match ISL LVO and MP, then see micmacs post and see how their MP worked with them ( MP can't dictate to LVO but can help in status query )

Try and post your theory in main thread and see its nothing but conspiracy, not that I am a fan of this govt. I waited 6 years too

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
user828 said:
I am not talking about specific LVO, I am merely suggesting that MP cannot refuse or sideline an applicant just coz they are conservative. If you want to match ISL LVO and MP, then see micmacs post and see how their MP worked with them ( MP can't dictate to LVO but can help in status query )

Try and post your theory in main thread and see its nothing but conspiracy, not that I am a fan of this govt. I waited 6 years too

You did not get my point. I said MP refuses to inquire the status of application from Embassy just because they say 32 months not passes. Second, after CP govt spousal timeline increases significantly. follow the data from 2006 to date and spousal timeline only went one direction which is north. You waited 6 years for parents and in Pakistan parent sponsorship takes 8-10 years. There are MP even in CP who might inquire but majority of them refuses and discourage you. hope you get that. Nothing personall

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
kaz2013 said:
You did not get my point. I said MP refuses to inquire the status of application from Embassy just because they say 32 months not passes. Second, after CP govt spousal timeline increases significantly. follow the data from 2006 to date and spousal timeline only went one direction which is north. You waited 6 years for parents and in Pakistan parent sponsorship takes 8-10 years. There are MP even in CP who might inquire but majority of them refuses and discourage you. hope you get that. Nothing personall
I said it differs from MP to MP, some will play that card for sure ( regardless of political affiliation ) but to apply the notion that they are conservatives and won't help you is incorrect. Parent sponsorship is not 8-10 years for ISL ( around 6 or some additional months tops ).

Some MP's email LVO, some ask their rep in Ottawa, some ask to contact only after stipulated time

As for things changing after 2006, I empathize with your situation but I have read articles on how CIC officers are distressed in ISL as they don't get proper co-operation from local authorities for verification. It could be political or lack of interest in ties or lot of bad apples spoiling the game

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
user828 said:
I said it differs from MP to MP, some will play that card for sure ( regardless of political affiliation ) but to apply the notion that they are conservatives and won't help you is incorrect. Parent sponsorship is not 8-10 years for ISL ( around 6 or some additional months tops ).

Some MP's email LVO, some ask their rep in Ottawa, some ask to contact only after stipulated time

As for things changing after 2006, I empathize with your situation but I have read articles on how CIC officers are distressed in ISL as they don't get proper co-operation from local authorities for verification. It could be political or lack of interest in ties or lot of bad apples spoiling the game
Well, I am not here to argue with you or anyone else as I was talking to other member. Its a very naive to say that due to Pakistan Authorities timeline is 32 months. People waiting interview queue waiting for 18-20 months just to get interview. So , is it Pakistani authorities who interview the applicant or Canadian. As you dont belong to Pakistan & dont understand the ground realities. Reading in an article that ISL staff is under stress so pass the stress to applicant or Canadian who married overseas.

They have move the FSW(Federal skill worker)program to London for Pakistani nationals. FSW from London applicant getting visa in 7- 22 months . if they cannot handle in ISL then they should spousal cases to London as well. It is a govt policy , visa cap or screw Pakistanis!

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
I'll stop right there and say good luck on your application

hazamc

Mar 4, 2013
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 JUNE 2011 for wife
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
05 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 AUGUST 2011
Med's Done....
5 JUNE 2013 and 11 SEPTEMBER 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 2015
LANDED..........
February 2015
Hi sundas101 Congratulation for your re-med. I am glad that after a long wait finally your case is moving. After re-med we all can have ppr anytime now. Just keep on praying.
sundus101 said:
Can any body tell me when should i expect the next step after re-med n how long thy can took to process further till End...... ???? plz reply frustrated tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Muuuucchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :mad: :'( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :'( :'( :'( :'( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

hazamc

Mar 4, 2013
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 JUNE 2011 for wife
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
05 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 AUGUST 2011
Med's Done....
5 JUNE 2013 and 11 SEPTEMBER 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 2015
LANDED..........
February 2015
Congratulation aqaise01 for your ppr ..... What a long wait for Pakistanis. .... It is really brutal. I can feel your feelings. Please pray for all of us.
Allah sab 2010/2011 applicants per khusse raham karay.
aqaise01 said:
Salam everyone
Wanted to inform you all that by the grace of Allah almighty my husband finally recieved passport request on the 23rd of December 2013, 3 years after we applied! I pray we get it back soon now and I also pray everybody waiting gets their process completed too soon aswell :)

SAMBAR

Jan 7, 2014
hubby chubby said:
AOR= acknowledgement of receipt. It was a method used in the past by chc-islamabad to notify you they received your file. However, nowadays they don't issue AOR anymore. If you didn't get it, its because they stop sending out AOR....
Thanks

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
ASyed said:
Asslamualikum sundus101,

In Sha Allah you will also receive your visa this month. I will also make dua for you.

ASyed :)
Walekum Salam brother.... InshaAllah aamennn....:) Thankss alot for this Dua brother....:) InshaAllah u will have ur Visa soon too Aamennn....!!!

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
hazamc said:
Hi sundas101 Congratulation for your re-med. I am glad that after a long wait finally your case is moving. After re-med we all can have ppr anytime now. Just keep on praying.
Aamennn InshaAllah....Thanks alot sis for ur Prayers....:) Yes after very veryyy long time of 19 months of sending documents asked by CHC it has been moved further.... Plz remeber me in ur prayers..... I pray that we all get our Visa's in this Janauary.... InshaAllah Aamennnn :)