+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

Patient Immigrant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
asadiya said:
This process is too too painful to bear. I have been patiently waiting since Dec 2011 and still they have not requested passport. This is causing stress, anxiety and loss of focus and interest.
Nothing seems to interest me and worse it is creating distance between us couples.
Don't lose ur faith in Allah. Everything will be alright in the end. I ve been waiting since april 2011. I know it's hard to bear but when i read the posts of last year applicants on this forum then it makes me hopeful somehow..they also waited for 7-8 months after remedical and finally got pp request. I am waiting impatiently for Dec 2013 as i ve observed that last year in dec people started getting pp requests. I guess files of all of us are stuck for background/security checks by some intelligence agencies of Canada and chc has no control over the time limit in when they perform their security checks. So b patient!!

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
sundus101 said:
U r right Sis..... Same from my side.... CIC Islamabad would all go to hell...!!! :(
What update on ur case...???
Nothing as of yet. They were supposed to review our case Oct 25/13 and my MP's secretary told me they have told her to call back in 30 days. Its this dam lawyer May Allah forgive me In Sha Allah.... This process has taken its toll on us especially when CIC Islamabad writes down wrong information I can't handle this anymore Oh Allah Please Help Me and All Of Us In Sha Allah

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asadiya said:
This process is too too painful to bear. I have been patiently waiting since Dec 2011 and still they have not requested passport. This is causing stress, anxiety and loss of focus and interest.
Nothing seems to interest me and worse it is creating distance between us couples.
Same me sis, The process is too much frustrating. When your spouse have done his medical? and when cic received medical result? and what is your e-case show?

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
Patient Immigrant said:
Don't lose ur faith in Allah. Everything will be alright in the end. I ve been waiting since april 2011. I know it's hard to bear but when i read the posts of last year applicants on this forum then it makes me hopeful somehow..they also waited for 7-8 months after remedical and finally got pp request. I am waiting impatiently for Dec 2013 as i ve observed that last year in dec people started getting pp requests. I guess files of all of us are stuck for background/security checks by some intelligence agencies of Canada and chc has no control over the time limit in when they perform their security checks. So b patient!!
Its not about losing faith in Allah. Its about the depression, frustration, anxiety & anger due to this long & unbearable wait.

Patient Immigrant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
waseem_sandhu said:
Its not about losing faith in Allah. Its about the depression, frustration, anxiety & anger due to this long & unbearable wait.
I mean to say by keeping faith in Allah we will be able to get through the hard times successfully!
as it increases hope within one self so just keep faith in Allah as He always does the best for us.
I ve read jab banda pareshan hota hai to wo Allah ki shan se paray ho jata h so no need to worry as it will just damage your health and create distance between the spouses. Just stay positive!

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
waseem_sandhu said:
Oh so true brother!!
Its our faith in Allah that keeps us going and its these people that work there that bring us down. All I read in GCMS their mistakes in writing information that is clearly written on our part but they read it and write what they please. I wonder if I made an appointment with them if they would speak to me one on one??? Just a thought!!

Aaiftkhar

Oct 30, 2013
Hello my hubby sponsor me as Family class sponsership
Applied in August 2015
papers forward to visa office in September 2012
medical request on September 2013
medical done in September 2013
passport request still waiting Sad
please inform me when i got passport request

AsifSameer

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
Dear
no body knw the exact tymline regarding ths
but as per my info InshALLAH u wil recvd PPR reqst in the nxt month
Aaiftkhar said:
Hello my hubby sponsor me as Family class sponsership
Applied in August 2015
papers forward to visa office in September 2012
medical request on September 2013
medical done in September 2013
passport request still waiting Sad
please inform me when i got passport request

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
AsifSameer said:
Dear
and whts ur info about people who r waiting for remedical +ppr

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
Hello,

I am planning on visiting my husband in Kabul, and just wanted to know (from those who have sent additional information).. once Ive taken many photos, and photocopied my stamped passport and ticket, which visa office should I send it to... and should I send it via email or mail it?

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did they decide your case yet?

micmac101 said:
Oh so true brother!!
Its our faith in Allah that keeps us going and its these people that work there that bring us down. All I read in GCMS their mistakes in writing information that is clearly written on our part but they read it and write what they please. I wonder if I made an appointment with them if they would speak to me one on one??? Just a thought!!

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Patient Immigrant said:
I mean to say by keeping faith in Allah we will be able to get through the hard times successfully!
as it increases hope within one self so just keep faith in Allah as He always does the best for us.
I ve read jab banda pareshan hota hai to wo Allah ki shan se paray ho jata h so no need to worry as it will just damage your health and create distance between the spouses. Just stay positive!
I understand your point and I understand you just want to help like all of us & its a good thing that you are still positive about all the things. But don't you think its their time to do something practical and send PPR to all those people who are almost meeting the timeline they have mentioned at their website ?

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
AsifSameer said:
Dear
:) .... would you like to share the source of this information ? is it just a guess or you have some specific info about it ?

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Hope_123 said:
Hello,

I am planning on visiting my husband in Kabul, and just wanted to know (from those who have sent additional information).. once Ive taken many photos, and photocopied my stamped passport and ticket, which visa office should I send it to... and should I send it via email or mail it?
Send it to CHC Islamabad, Immigration Section.
Clearly label the pictures & then send them.
Mailing all those documents through some courier (e.g. TCS) would be better option in my opinion.

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
waseem_sandhu said:
Send it to CHC Islamabad, Immigration Section.
Clearly label the pictures & then send them.
Mailing all those documents through some courier (e.g. TCS) would be better option in my opinion.
I am not aware of what this TCS courier is.. I had asked before but no reply from anyone