+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just seen disfrust timelines and concluded that remed peoples of May,June, July 2013 will get PPR after 6 months,
so in my case our PPR will due after 15th december-2013, rest ALLAH knows well

disfrust

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2011
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012 ecase updated on 30-09-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
09-02-2013 passport sent to CHC on 11-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 passport received on 21-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
beeba-bacha said:
just seen disfrust timelines and concluded that remed peoples of May,June, July 2013 will get PPR after 6 months,
so in my case our PPR will due after 15th december-2013, rest ALLAH knows well
oh yeah when i initially joined this forum i was told oh! you will get ur ppr soon but i got it after 6 months :eek:
having said that a few of my friends on this forum got remed with ppr....it totally depends from case to case...
interestingly we did not have any problems during the waiting period...it was just a long wait for no rhyme or reason

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
This is what I received today from the Minster Of Immigration IN Canada yesterday:

I am replying to your e-mail of September 5, 2013, addressed to Mr. Chris Alexander, Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, concerning the status of your husband’s application for permanent residence.

The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) gives immigration and visa officers the authority to review applications and to accept or reject them, based on review criteria outlined in the Act and its accompanying Regulations. These officers are trained in the review and assessment of this type of application.

Our records confirm that officers in Islamabad sent a procedural fairness letter to give you and your husband an opportunity to provide additional information relating to your application. The response to this letter has been received and will need to be reviewed.

Therefore, it appears that this application is actively being processed and has not been concluded. Please be assured that the officers will fully consider all information provided by you and your husband in response to their request.

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to the Minister's attention. I trust that this information is helpful.

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
micmac101 said:
This is what I received today from the Minster Of Immigration IN Canada yesterday:

I am replying to your e-mail of September 5, 2013, addressed to Mr. Chris Alexander, Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, concerning the status of your husband's application for permanent residence.

The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) gives immigration and visa officers the authority to review applications and to accept or reject them, based on review criteria outlined in the Act and its accompanying Regulations. These officers are trained in the review and assessment of this type of application.

Our records confirm that officers in Islamabad sent a procedural fairness letter to give you and your husband an opportunity to provide additional information relating to your application. The response to this letter has been received and will need to be reviewed.

Therefore, it appears that this application is actively being processed and has not been concluded. Please be assured that the officers will fully consider all information provided by you and your husband in response to their request.

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to the Minister's attention. I trust that this information is helpful.
Ye Kia Hai.... :S Is there any useful information in this reply... ???

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
sundus101 said:
Ye Kia Hai.... :S Is there any useful information in this reply... ???
Its a letter I received from The Minister of Immigration Chris Alexander and no I cannot reply to his email I just hope it goes well In Sha Allah please pray for us sister In Sha Allah

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
micmac101 said:
Its a letter I received from The Minister of Immigration Chris Alexander and no I cannot reply to his email I just hope it goes well In Sha Allah please pray for us sister In Sha Allah
Aamennn Sis... Okkk...!!
U r in my Prayers...:) hats off to Ur patience MashaAllah...:) U hv covered a long time... Allah Give U more Courage n Ur Husband's Visa Soon ...InshaAllah Aamenn .. :)

Patient Immigrant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
disfrust said:
just to add a lil bit more....it is very difficult to wait but if your marriage can survive this i dont think any other obstacle will matter. i waited for two years but loving every bit of finally being with my husband. Cannot ask for anything more and now i cant even remember tht difficult time in my life coz there is so much joy now!

i personally think this is CHC way of finding out who will stick around who wont :(
agreed! once we pass this test, our remaining life would be full of joy n happiness IA :)

as1985

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
did anybody else get a police certificate request right after the re-medical request?

if yes, how long does it to take to get a police certificate? it needs to be taken in lahore!

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Patient Immigrant said:
agreed! once we pass this test, our remaining life would be full of joy n happiness IA :)
InshaAllah Aamenn... Summa Aamennnn....:)
Seriously Nobody wants to remember this Frustrated time.... Becoming Nightmare :( I hope this time just passed away Soon.... Aamennn.... InshaAllah ..!!

AsifSameer

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
GOOD NEWS MY DEAR IMMIGRANT FELLOWS

TODAY WE RECEIVED OUR PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA STAMP

PASSPORT SUBMISSION DATE= 9th OCT,2013

PASSPORT RECIEVED DATE WITH DOCUMENTS 1st NOV,2013

KHUDA SA DUA HA KA JO JO WAIT KR RHAY HAN UN SUB KA PROCESS B JALDI SA COMPLETE HO JAY HAZRAT MUHAMMADصلی اللہ علیہ وسلم KI NAZARAY KARAAM SA

ADVICE TO EVERY-1

5 WAQAT KI NAMAZ NA CHORDO R HAR WAQAT HAZRAT MUHMMMAD صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم PAR DAROOD PARTAY RAHO INSHALLAH AP LOG DEKHO GAY K AP KA HAR KAM MAIN AASANI PADIA HO JAY GI SA SARAY KAM KHUDI SA HONA SHURO HO JA GA R DAROOD YA PARDNA HA
صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Congratulations and may you both have a very happy life together to Eternity In Sha Allah

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AsifSameer said:

KHUDA SA DUA HA KA JO JO WAIT KR RHAY HAN UN SUB KA PROCESS B JALDI SA COMPLETE HO JAY HAZRAT MUHAMMADصلی اللہ علیہ وسلم KI NAZARAY KARAAM SA

ADVICE TO EVERY-1

5 WAQAT KI NAMAZ NA CHORDO R HAR WAQAT HAZRAT MUHMMMAD صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم PAR DAROOD PARTAY RAHO INSHALLAH AP LOG DEKHO GAY K AP KA HAR KAM MAIN AASANI PADIA HO JAY GI SA SARAY KAM KHUDI SA HONA SHURO HO JA GA R DAROOD YA PARDNA HA
صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم
Many congratulation dear, May Allah give u happy and succesful life with your partner ameen.
Pls share us ur timeline.

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
AsifSameer said:

ADVICE TO EVERY-1

صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم
Congratulations & best wishes :)

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
AsifSameer said:

ADVICE TO EVERY-1

صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم
congratulationssssssssssssssssssssssss..... n plz share ur timeline