Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
waseem_sandhu said:
Assalam O Alikum,

Is there any way to check the status or track your Medical Results ? I asked the Doctor about Tracking Number and She said Its an Online system now and no tracking number is needed. Thank You
check you ECASE bro and see if a line is added there that says MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED if this is the case then they have received your medical results already so prepare yourself for PPR IN Sha Allah

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
alic_ontario said:
Yes it happened with me Case Processing Center sent back our Nikah nama and my wife's Education documents back. I am also trying to figure out what that means. So far based on my research this is a good sign as at least someone went through our sent documents and decided what was/wasn't needed. Since this Pilot was designed to quicken the process I believe the next steps would be background check of the applicant (yourself if you are in Pakistan).

Also, the good thing about this is that if they did not request more information/pictures/or asked you guys to redo certain forms than that means you will not have to wait to re-submit info and what they have they deem sufficient.

That is my speculation, however, if someone else knows better please share
Thanks for ur reply , i appreciate that

Icemaiden22

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2011
AOR Received.
18-02-2012
File Transfer...
18-02-2012
Med's Done....
28-11-2011 + Remed: 9-12-2013
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 19-05-2014 and PPR 2: 03-07-2014
I am new to this forum but it seems like this is the only place where i can get some answers from!

My husband, a Canadian citizen residing in Montreal since the past 13 years, sponsored me (applicant residing in Pakistan). CIC received my application for Permanent Residence on December 21, 2011. My husband received his Federal Approval Letter on February 18, 2012 and my CSQ on February 28, 2012. After this there has been no progress made on my case!! No updates on e-cas and no form of communication from their end. My file was sent complete with all my forms,educational documents,medical,police certificate,phone records, emails and photographs of the nikkah ceremony. We applied for a Visit visa in november (before my rukhsati which took place in February 2013) but it was rejected!

Can somebody plz guide me as to how long further we have to wait! My husband is there and I have been waiting here since forever!! I thought it took a shorter time to process applications in Quebec?!!

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Icemaiden22 said:
I am new to this forum but it seems like this is the only place where i can get some answers from!

My husband, a Canadian citizen residing in Montreal since the past 13 years, sponsored me (applicant residing in Pakistan). CIC received my application for Permanent Residence on December 21, 2011. My husband received his Federal Approval Letter on February 18, 2012 and my CSQ on February 28, 2012. After this there has been no progress made on my case!! No updates on e-cas and no form of communication from their end. My file was sent complete with all my forms,educational documents,medical,police certificate,phone records, emails and photographs of the nikkah ceremony. We applied for a Visit visa in november (before my rukhsati which took place in February 2013) but it was rejected!

Can somebody plz guide me as to how long further we have to wait! My husband is there and I have been waiting here since forever!! I thought it took a shorter time to process applications in Quebec?!!

welcome to the club thoses dumboos are have put the 2011 cases on hold i have almost exact same timline as yours ( just days differnce) and in a same situation there are few more people in this fourm with same time line so dont worry pray for us all

hope it helps

Icemaiden22

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2011
AOR Received.
18-02-2012
File Transfer...
18-02-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
dino5541 said:
welcome to the club thoses dumboos are have put the 2011 cases on hold i have almost exact same timline as yours ( just days differnce) and in a same situation there are few more people in this fourm with same time line so dont worry pray for us all

hope it helps

Why have the 2011 cases been put on hold? My husband received the federal approval to sponsor and my csq in february and after that no response. I'm reading how a few ppl's nikah nama and educational documents were sent back...is that good? We have got no such response from them and its been 18 months already!

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Icemaiden22 said:
Why have the 2011 cases been put on hold? My husband received the federal approval to sponsor and my csq in february and after that no response. I'm reading how a few ppl's nikah nama and educational documents were sent back...is that good? We have got no such response from them and its been 18 months already!
on hold means they have not done any thing on them at least i have not seen any case of 2011

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Icemaiden22 said:

Salam sorry to say this but when we applied the processing time was at 18 months its now 31 months. And as for the province of Quebec that is kind of saying like the heck with other provinces don't you think so. They may and can process before 31 months In Sha Allah but to say your case because its Quebec will get faster processing is a bit biased don't you think. May Allah help us all In Sha Allah

Icemaiden22

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2011
AOR Received.
18-02-2012
File Transfer...
18-02-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
micmac101 said:
Salam sorry to say this but when we applied the processing time was at 18 months its now 31 months. And as for the province of Quebec that is kind of saying like the heck with other provinces don't you think so. They may and can process before 31 months In Sha Allah but to say your case because its Quebec will get faster processing is a bit biased don't you think. May Allah help us all In Sha Allah
Not being biased or anything else,i'm just stating wht I was told by ppl living there as the province of Quebec follows French based government policy. Relax! This immigration business does test one's patience and I never implied anything else except to ask ppl if they knew whether or not it was true that applications got processed faster if your sponsor lived in Quebec.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Icemaiden22 said:
Not being biased or anything else,i'm just stating wht I was told by ppl living there as the province of Quebec follows French based government policy. Relax! This immigration business does test one's patience and I never implied anything else except to ask ppl if they knew whether or not it was true that applications got processed faster if your sponsor lived in Quebec.
I'm a senior member here trying to help you. If you think to tell me relax you will see other senior members do the same thing and not reply to your questions. I told you point blank its not so that's it that's all good luck with your case

hazamc

Mar 4, 2013
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 JUNE 2011 for wife
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
05 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 AUGUST 2011
Med's Done....
5 JUNE 2013 and 11 SEPTEMBER 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 2015
LANDED..........
February 2015
I am sick and tired of Islamabad. Today I applied for ATIP to see what is going on so please everybody pray that soon we all start getting good news from Islamabad.
It has been really veeeery, Very, very long that none of us have heard any good news. Islamabad is really killing us all 2011 :mad:.

Icemaiden22

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2011
AOR Received.
18-02-2012
File Transfer...
18-02-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
micmac101 said:
I'm a senior member here trying to help you. If you think to tell me relax you will see other senior members do the same thing and not reply to your questions. I told you point blank its not so that's it that's all good luck with your case
Sorry to say this but in your entire previous thread you did not point blank say that "no cases do not get processed faster if your sponsor resides in Quebec. What you said was this

"Salam sorry to saythisbut when we applied the processing time was at 18 months its now 31 months. And as for the province of Quebec that is kind of saying like the heck with other provinces don't you think so. They mayand can process before 31 monthsIn Sha Allah but to say your case because its Quebec will get faster processing is a bit biased don't you think? May Allah help us Allah Insha Allah.

laghmani

Sep 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27/2012
Doc's Request.
Sent voluntarily on Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Apr26/2012
File Transfer...
Apr26/2012
Med's Done....
June 23/2013
Interview........
Inshallah No
Passport Req..
June 20/2013 And Decision Made on Jan 15/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 21 2014 allah thank you so much
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
asalaam malikum,

Jan 27/2012 Application started on
Passport request june 25/2013
July 25/2013 requested additional supplimentry forms for afghan nationals for my wife.
July 28/2013 filled and sent forms via e-mail and via canada post.

how long do i have to wait for stamped visa and passport. does anyone had the same senerio, as mine please if you could provide info.

Thanks,
Laghmani

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
Waiting_Eyes said:
check you ECASE bro and see if a line is added there that says MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED if this is the case then they have received your medical results already so prepare yourself for PPR IN Sha Allah
In Sha Allah ... thank you so much :)

Normally after how many days CHC send PPR after re-medical ????

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
waseem_sandhu said:
In Sha Allah ... thank you so much :)

Normally after how many days CHC send PPR after re-medical ????
Well I got my RE-MED in email and after 20 days got in mail the re-med and ppr clubbed in one and this mail was sent on the day that I got email for re-med so you can say that they sent me my re-med and passport same day,

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
laghmani said:
asalaam malikum,

Jan 27/2012 Application started on
Passport request june 25/2013
July 25/2013 requested additional supplimentry forms for afghan nationals for my wife.
July 28/2013 filled and sent forms via e-mail and via canada post.

how long do i have to wait for stamped visa and passport. does anyone had the same senerio, as mine please if you could provide info.

Thanks,
Laghmani
Salam, I don't know if you remember or not but some members in 2012 had sent their Pass Ports to Islamabad in Nov/12 and did not receive them until June/13. It was very sad to see them waiting this long as they were ones who applied in 2010.
Now I don't know if this is true or not but a friend here in Canada told me on Tuesday that her son works closely with Harper and heard that he closed the door for Immigration of new Immigrants I have sent a letter to my MP to request this info if its true or not. I just hope and pray that we all have good news soon. Sometimes if they receive your PP they go through the file again to make sure nothing has been forgotten so please don't worry and I pray Allah gets us all out of this mess soon In Sha Allah