First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if any experts could please help me answer my question below.

I want to sponsor my husband from Afghanistan, I know we have to go through Islamabad which will now take about 31 months.

What if we apply from Islamabad now and then he moves to India after a few months, is it possible to change the office to India so it would take less time. Because if he goes to India now he will have to live there for one full year before we could send this application request.

Please help as I can't find any information anywhere. :'(

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
yasmeen143 said:
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if any experts could please help me answer my question below.

I want to sponsor my husband from Afghanistan, I know we have to go through Islamabad which will now take about 31 months.

What if we apply from Islamabad now and then he moves to India after a few months, is it possible to change the office to India so it would take less time. Because if he goes to India now he will have to live there for one full year before we could send this application request.

Please help as I can't find any information anywhere. :'(
Salam,

I haven't heard about a case in which the visa office was Islamabad and then it got transferred to INDIA office, your husband needs to have one year Indian Visa Stamp on his passport before the MISSISSAUGA office is convinced that you husband's case can be sent to New Delhi office, When my wife applied for me this was the exact dilemma we were facing and because we took plenty of time planning our application and taking PRE and POST wedding photos, Skype Pictures before our wedding and after our wedding, pre wedding emails and post wedding emails and other stuff, we got Re-medical and Passport request from Islamabad office within a year, so do your homework and try to collect as much proof as you can before applying, Good Luck!

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
rhotaki said:
Hey guys, was just wondering where should I send additional info? My case is in Ottawa, can I just email them or mail them(if yes, whats the address)?. I visited my wife in Pakistan and stayed there for 4 months.
Bro try to send additional information to CHC-I as soon as possible, that is what I did, they need to have the documents before the visa officer in OTTAWA or Islamabad office begins the initial review of your application,

Postal Address is:

Canadian High Commission
Diplomatic Enclave
P. O. Box 1042
Islamabad, Pakistan

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
laghmani said:
SALAAM malikum,

Jan 27/2012 Application started on
Passport request june 25/2013
July 25/2013 requested additional supplimentry forms for afghan nationals for my wife.
July 28/2013 filled and sent forms via e-mail and via canada post.

Since then waiting for stamped visa and passport.

Thanks,
Laghmani
Laghmani Bro how many forms they sent you to fill after the PPR?

laghmani

Sep 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27/2012
Doc's Request.
Sent voluntarily on Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Apr26/2012
File Transfer...
Apr26/2012
Med's Done....
June 23/2013
Interview........
Inshallah No
Passport Req..
June 20/2013 And Decision Made on Jan 15/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 21 2014 allah thank you so much
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
asalaam malikum,

Laghmani Bro how many forms they sent you to fill after the PPR?

Only the supplementry forms for afghan nationals, 14 pages in total. questions for the applicant after the age of 18 which asks the applicant about any groups, military, taliban, any members of your family in the army or groups, such as khad, etc and if you had travel history outside afghanistan. and a few questions about your sponsor as well. basically seems part of the end of the backround check.

Thanks,
laghmani

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
umme hani said:
Eid Mubarak every one !!!
I arrived sound n safely to Canada on 7july every thing seems so far very exciting n lovely :) rest knows Allah best .May b some of u know me as I'm the member of this forum since 2011 feb I applied on nikkah basis no rukhsati was done and I got my ppr with visa Masallah se to jo yeh keh tey Hain k rukhsati k bager visa nai milta to this statement n false assumption is absolutely wrong .... Milta hai agr ap k documental proof sab correct or worthy in sense legally n authentic hon show krna Perta hai how much u two having close bonding with each other .Haan time Lagta hai per hota zarror hai highly educated o
Honey ka advantage zarror milta hai . Bus faith on Allah sab Kuch Asan hoga.
Hmmm... Let me ask my husband that he might have "NO Close bonding" with me....:p or he didnt get Origional Nikkah Nama...LOL...hahhahhha :p "Sab Naseebon ky khail hian Sis...." Wish U all the Best...:)

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Wait_Jul2011 said:
It sucks that processing time has been increased to 31 months.

My wife case is in background check for the last 2 months. anybody else is going through same check recently.

Just to let you know guys. Islamabad is also on rotating strike as they didn't respond to my recent inquiry from MP.

May Allah bring us together and shower blessing on us. Ameen
HEART ATTACK.......:'( :'( :'( I Want to cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....:'( Why this happening ...:'( I thought after having so much aurguments n Talks on processing time they won't increase it further but..............:'( :'( :'( What to do .... Allah Tala Please Help me....:'(

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
in love with my hubby said:
yar such pucho to i am sick and tired of this long long process , one of my cousin who was married with me hs a one year kid , and m still hanging here and there, noe there's death of my husbands third , phupa none of my near in law is here and m hre to face every thing lone , so many problems asking my brothers to take me at there home. and nw my usband and hi parents are going mad at me that why i am not going at there home.every one here knows karachi k halat , barish k bad after that my two uncles died due to the flood and nnow my mother is sick , along with my brothers fasting, can any one tell me m i wrong not going to my husbands uncle death, ?? although i wanted to go, i went two times earlir when his 2 uncles died. tell me because no one other than this forum ladies can understand my problem , i am totally dependant on my parentsl.
U r right sis.... I hv been too sick of this longest process...:( n after hearing the news of again increasing TWO months....:O :O MAIRI SAMHAJ NAHI ARAHA KY MAI KIYA KARONNNN.....:'( my cousin also got married with me... evn on the same dates n she has a 6 months baby now....n has been settled thr n ME....:( kiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa karooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...:'( Allah Tala please mairi Feryad Sun ly....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz maira Visa Bhaij Dy Jaldi syyyyy Aamennnnnnn....!!
I think U should try to go to ur uncl's place..... U knw Susral...!!

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
Assalam O Alikum,

After how many days your ecas is updated with medical results with this quote "YOUR MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED" ????

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
waseem_sandhu said:
Assalam O Alikum,

After how many days your ecas is updated with medical results with this quote "YOUR MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED" ????
New Delhi office got my re-med and after 6 Days of receiving this line was added to my ECASE!

TORONTONIAN04

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting_Eyes said:
Bro try to send additional information to CHC-I as soon as possible, that is what I did, they need to have the documents before the visa officer in OTTAWA or Islamabad office begins the initial review of your application,

Postal Address is:

Canadian High Commission
Diplomatic Enclave
P. O. Box 1042
Islamabad, Pakistan
AOA, need your help or any other member can help. After checking my GCMS notes where review was required after that chc Islamabad is thinking about interview required should I send additional documents to Islamabad?before I sent additional documents to Ottawa and my file was transferred to Islamabad but they review and place file in Interview group.

alic_ontario

Aug 12, 2013
Salam All,

I sponsored my wife who is in Pakistan last year in October. Wondering if anyone here can help me get a better understanding.

My application timelines are:
Application received: Nov 5, 2012
Sponsor approval Letter received: Dec 14, 2012
Original Nikah Nama/Wife's original degree returned: July 31st, 2013 (as the letter stated copies were kept and originals were not needed) - this came from Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa (CPP-O)

My question is:

What stage is my application at?
What follows next?
How much longer am I looking at from a processing stand point?

Any help/clarification/guidance would be extremely appreciated!

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
waseem_sandhu said:
Assalam O Alikum,

after 8 days approx mine

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
alic_ontario said:
Salam All,

I sponsored my wife who is in Pakistan last year in October. Wondering if anyone here can help me get a better understanding.

My application timelines are:
Application received: Nov 5, 2012
Sponsor approval Letter received: Dec 14, 2012
Original Nikah Nama/Wife's original degree returned: July 31st, 2013 (as the letter stated copies were kept and originals were not needed) - this came from Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa (CPP-O)

My question is:

What stage is my application at?
What follows next?
How much longer am I looking at from a processing stand point?

Any help/clarification/guidance would be extremely appreciated!

ur file is in que at ottawa after approx one year or more of file transfer they will transfer it online to chc islamabad than i think they will ask u for remedican u will send them , and after one month of that they will ask u for ppr.......... than after one month or less they can send u passport stamped with visa........ if case is pure and straight forward , other wise it can take much longer than that also, if u get remed it means that they hav accepted ur case as genuine,.... hope for the best and plz pray k waiting time jo k ab 31 months hogaya he wo kisi tarah kam hogaye..ha. i have been waiting for 18 months since file transfer....

TORONTONIAN04

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sundus101 said:
HEART ATTACK.......:'( :'( :'( I Want to cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....:'( Why this happening ...:'( I thought after having so much aurguments n Talks on processing time they won't increase it further but..............:'( :'( :'( What to do .... Allah Tala Please Help me....:'(
Hi, Sundus have you tried sending Islamabad any supporting documents to waive your interview or GCMS notes? Any updates?
Thank you