File Transfer...
Jul-2011
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waiting
It sucks that processing time has been increased to 31 months.

My wife case is in background check for the last 2 months. anybody else is going through same check recently.

Just to let you know guys. Islamabad is also on rotating strike as they didn't respond to my recent inquiry from MP.

May Allah bring us together and shower blessing on us. Ameen

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
Wait_Jul2011 said:

My wife case is in background check for the last 2 months. anybody else is going through same check recently.

Just to let you know guys. Islamabad is also on rotating strike as they didn't respond to my recent inquiry from MP.

Don't want to scare you or anything but on the 16th of August it will be a year since my case would have been under background checks! And with the on-going strike and the processing time going up. I don't see it coming back any soon. I'm asking for my passport back, they can carry on with their checks for as long as they want now!!

asadiya

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2011
Doc's Request.
September 2013
File Transfer...
February 2012
Med's Request
September 2013
Med's Done....
September 2013
Passport Req..
November 25
VISA ISSUED...
December 14 Alhamdullah Alhamdullah Alhamdullah yeeeeeeeeeees
this is redicilous, they have ur passport since one year. processing time was already so much and they keep increasing and on top of that they go on strike............................................

asadiya

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2011
Doc's Request.
September 2013
File Transfer...
February 2012
Med's Request
September 2013
Med's Done....
September 2013
Passport Req..
November 25
VISA ISSUED...
December 14 Alhamdullah Alhamdullah Alhamdullah yeeeeeeeeeees
for the rest of the embassies everything is all completed with issued visa and sponsored person landing in a year or even in 4months, and they put us on hold for years and years

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
Wait_Jul2011 said:

Whats ur timeline?

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
syedgj said:
Don't want to scare you or anything but on the 16th of August it will be a year since my case would have been under background checks! And with the on-going strike and the processing time going up. I don't see it coming back any soon. I'm asking for my passport back, they can carry on with their checks for as long as they want now!!
Why are they doing background check after asking for ur passport? Is there a particular reason?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam everyone, I have not been well since I arrived in Canada. But Thank Allah now it is all going ok they are almost done with Back Ground check and soon In Sha Allah all this will be in the past. I want to wish everyone Eid Mubarak and have a happy time where ever we all are and May Allah make all our time go faster In Sha Allah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Salam, this is sickening the time line of 31 months. Our Case will be 3years next month. I pray its done soon as they say but if its not I'm moving to Pakistan hell with Canada. I'm a North American Indian my people were here before every Immigrant because if your an Aboriginal of Canada you were here before them. I will throw my Pass Port and tell them I have had enough with CIC Islamabad Pakistan as they don't deserve a raise they need the boot and fast. They think they own the land well they never paid us for our land they call Canada. But out West they are starting to pay land claims to Aboriginals of our Native Land.

Its a sad state we are all in with CIC Islamabad as for a few bad apples they make everyone suffer which is terrible May Allah help us all In Sha Allah. It breaks my heart when I see new members asking how long it will take to process the case and I think brother or sister May Allah help us all In Sha Allah

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
If your case is in interview queue, I don't think this way will work.
However, it might help your case come out of interview queue.

hhassa said:
I hit 24 months on 4th Aug. I am preparing to send more proves INSHALHA end of this month. I am also going to visit my hubby next month for 3 weeks. I see you mentioned to someone that while visiting one can fax to ISL and say that they want to return with their hubby. Does this work? for case like mine? my husband is in interview queue?
MP told me to contact him again in September, then he will email ISL to find out if interview has been scheduled or not. I am visiting this forum after almost 1 month. Its nice not be here more often otherwise it gets frustrating. MP says if you get interview, there is nothing scary about that ... it only means that immigration officer has received your file with the information and he would like to confirm your story. But I know that it takes while to schedule interview. But now since it has already been 24 months, how long more may be another 6 months ?? But I am still going to send more proves any way, I think this will also help my hubby in interview (if he has one).

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
lolz @ 31 months

Metal Gear

May 5, 2013
seattlehawk27 said:
I still did not get PPR. Waiting for it impatiently. Here is my timelines. Please advise if any member knows or have a similar timelines as I have. Much Appreciated!

Applied Nov 2011
AOR: Nov 2011
First Medical done: Oct 20, 2011
File Transfer to Islamabad: Jan 2012
Re-Medical + Police Clearance+ plus Forms request: 1st -June 2013.
Waiting for PPR
And for Visa Issue.
My timeline is same as yours and my file was transfered to Islamabad in Jan 2012 and since then I havent heard anything from them...!

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
sulemanmirza said:
Sorry for the funny part.!! But I was asking for something like if we can change VISA office to somewhere else other than Islamabad, would that help.?

yes, I am talking about after Marriage, so which one is feasible., applying for TRV after sponsership or applying for TRV before applying for sponsership, but both after marriage.?
Its been hell of a ride for all of us ... so when you say "speeding up process" its like jale pe namak chiraknia ... if you know what I mean ... lol
Also when I think about it now, I don't think you can sponor some one while they are in Canada on visitors visa ... it does not make sense.. coz what If the process takes 1 yr and they only hold visa for 6 months... by the end of their visa end they will have to go back ... may be you can do more research on this... I was not able to do that coz I heard it is only 20% of chances that your spouse will get TRV....
I am not sure what do you mean by changing visa office ... if your spouse hold paki passport you are supposed to apply to CHC isl ..

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Our case will be in their hands 3years next month Sept/13 and we applied Sept/10 so go figure this out.
Even the Visa Officer said WELCOME TO NEW BRUNSWICK I LOVE NEW BRUNSWICK twice and now the saga continues I'm ready to apply for a Pakistan Citizenship and give up my Canadian Citizenship!!! In Sha Allah

Eid Mubarak to everyone

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Princesss said:
lolz @ 31 months
Trying not to think about ittttttt

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
Eid Mubarak everyone...may this eid brings happiness to all of us and may all of us get PR visa soon ameen.