Passport Req..
1/8/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/17/2015
LANDED..........
2/20/2015
Princesss said:
Wasalam
If you live in the province of Quebec, you can apply right when you come.
Quebec doesn't ask for income proofs to sponsor spouse.
For other provinces, I can't help because I don't have knowledge.
Yes I m from Quebec......That is gr8 news.......U made my day.

Good Luck to u as well..

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
LANDED..........
August 2014
Terrykhan said:
Asalam-o-Alaikum Guys/Gals,

I am new to this forum and I need your advise regarding spousal sponsorship program.
I came to Canada in Sept 2009 and then got a degree. Later I applied in the PNP program
and got my permanent residence(PR) in April 2013. I was employed in an IT company since
July 2011 and when I became PR I qucikly resigned from my job and head back to my country
as I wanted to spend some time with my family. I am in Pakistan since May 2013 and will be
coming back to Canada by the end of this month.

*Note I had a stable job since July 2011 and never have been unemployed till the time I resigned.

During my stay in Pakistan I got married . Now my question to you guys is that when I will
return to Canada I wont have a job immediately. It might take a month or 2 get a decent job
again. So can I apply for my wife immediately or should I get a job first and then apply?
I want to add one more point I have been filing all my taxes every year since I have arrived.

Do you guys think I am eligble?
Should I take the help of a lawyer? (They are quite expensive and I will use one as a last resort)

Waiting Anxiously for your advices.

Allah Hafiz!
Dear Terry Khan,

My advice for you will be as follows :

1- please bring with you all evidence from your marriage in Pak everything, wedding pics, Movie, engagement Pics, Honeymoon, receipt of your wedding expenses , Airline ticket Photo copy of your E ticket, entry, exit stamps on your passport, original documents of your marriage or educational documents of your wife all essential documents that make sense to support your marriage sponsorship.

2- Get here first, get the job, wait for couple of pay stub and than fill out all the sponsorship forms properly with tons of pics and supporting documents and also dont forget you will need employment letter from your job and if you have'nt file your taxes for 2012 you want to do that to get your Tax assessment as well its better to attach it with application it shows you were working.

3- the key is how will you prep all the paper work and one shot submit everything to CPC Mississauga, Inshahullah you dont need to rush it and regret later on, my brother as you may know or you will know in fact the processing time for Pak and Afghan Nationals are 29 Months long, the longest in the world, so the essence is to do it later but with care and complete, download the application guide read it, inform your self and do everything properly, dont rush it one little mistake can cause tons of delay and frustration for both of you, trust me its not worth it, do it properly and before you know it, inshahuallh your wife will be hear. hope you got my message bor, it comes from experience. wish you best of luck in your future life with Mrs and please keep me on your duhaa, I am waiting for my wife to get here inshaullah, please pray for me brother in this holy month. Take care.

Warm Regards,
Cvimm

Terrykhan

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/12/2013 (Wife Case)
AOR Received.
File# given on 31/12/2013 via email
File Transfer...
FEB 22,2014(London)
Med's Done....
Remedical 24 Nov-2014
Interview........
Status Changed to Decision Made(12/6/2014). Interview Waived
Passport Req..
1/8/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/17/2015
LANDED..........
2/20/2015
cvimm said:
Dear Terry Khan,

My advice for you will be as follows :

1- please bring with you all evidence from your marriage in Pak everything, wedding pics, Movie, engagement Pics, Honeymoon, receipt of your wedding expenses , Airline ticket Photo copy of your E ticket, entry, exit stamps on your passport, original documents of your marriage or educational documents of your wife all essential documents that make sense to support your marriage sponsorship.

2- Get here first, get the job, wait for couple of pay stub and than fill out all the sponsorship forms properly with tons of pics and supporting documents and also dont forget you will need employment letter from your job and if you have'nt file your taxes for 2012 you want to do that to get your Tax assessment as well its better to attach it with application it shows you were working.

3- the key is how will you prep all the paper work and one shot submit everything to CPC Mississauga, Inshahullah you dont need to rush it and regret later on, my brother as you may know or you will know in fact the processing time for Pak and Afghan Nationals are 29 Months long, the longest in the world, so the essence is to do it later but with care and complete, download the application guide read it, inform your self and do everything properly, dont rush it one little mistake can cause tons of delay and frustration for both of you, trust me its not worth it, do it properly and before you know it, inshahuallh your wife will be hear. hope you got my message bor, it comes from experience. wish you best of luck in your future life with Mrs and please keep me on your duhaa, I am waiting for my wife to get here inshaullah, please pray for me brother in this holy month. Take care.

Warm Regards,
Cvimm
Thanks for your advice brother I will certainly take it under consideration. When did you apply for your wife?
How many months have passed?

hazamc

Mar 4, 2013
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 JUNE 2011 for wife
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
05 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 AUGUST 2011
Med's Done....
5 JUNE 2013 and 11 SEPTEMBER 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 2015
LANDED..........
February 2015
http://www.vancouversun.com/touch/story.html?id=8739254
Everybody in the news is talking about students, tourism, business and other effects of strike on Canada's economy but, what about us who are suffering to see our loved once from the last more than 2 Years? What about all of us 2011 applicants....
Do they want all of us to shoot ourselves?

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
hazamc said:
http://www.vancouversun.com/touch/story.html?id=8739254
Everybody in the news is talking about students, tourism, business and other effects of strike on Canada's economy but, what about us who are suffering to see our loved once from the last more than 2 Years? What about all of us 2011 applicants....
Do they want all of us to shoot ourselves?
Salam n Relax..... As i hv seen in 24 months most of the people got their visa's n most of the people didnt get into this long waiting queue and didnt suffer any problem like us..... So by struggling alot n Praying alot I hv realized just one thing that If Allah want us to move from here than no one can force Us to stay here but If Allah has wrote to wait than no one can allow to move from here so...... Calm down n hv Faith in Allah, No one can but HE will definetely help All of Us...n Me n all of Us will get our Visa's soon, Aameenn :) HE definetely have better plans fo Us .... Aamenn...:)

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
sundus101 said:
Salam n Relax..... As i hv seen in 24 months most of the people got their visa's n most of the people didnt get into this long waiting queue and didnt suffer any problem like us..... So by struggling alot n Praying alot I hv realized just one thing that If Allah want us to move from here than no one can force Us to stay here but If Allah has wrote to wait than no one can allow to move from here so...... Calm down n hv Faith in Allah, No one can but HE will definetely help All of Us...n Me n all of Us will get our Visa's soon, Aameenn :) HE definetely have better plans fo Us .... Aamenn...:)
Can't agree MOREEEEEEEEEEE :)

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Waiting_Eyes said:
Can't agree MOREEEEEEEEEEE :)
You hv just passed one year n saying this....:) see it has been abt 25 months of my case filed n nothing done.....:) after alot of struggle, keeping my self in mess n praying alot i hv reached to this point that every thing happens only from Allah.... when HE want noting is impossible....:)

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
cvimm said:
Dear Princess,

I was in an exact same situation, all correspondence was fine with CPPO - Ottwa and than suddenly I got email that they cant communicate further information exchange regarding my wife application and I am the sponsor , not third party, so I had to send a official letter to them, with request bearing my original signature and after the problem was solved, it all depends who receive the inquiry on other hand if the officer confirm that the requester is sponsor or applicant they will communicate if not or if the email was not mention in application they will refuse to communicate as per immigration guide, I know how you feeling, I have been there, take care of by either sending imm 5476 or just cover letter explaining the situation with date and signature that will do it. take care.
salaam alikom CVIMM brother first of I wanna than u brother for UR best advices I read UR comments all the time u havr mashala very good knowledge about cic img as I wanna ask u some qs bro hope u can help me bro as u know my case went to ccp Ottawa after first stage and my case was there almost 7months and than when I called cic call center they told me my case has been transfered to Islamabd recently now I am going to vista my wife in few days I well renew my wife's passport coz it's almost expairing my q is bro what lease should I bring with to Canada to sent to islamabd? Please bro give me some advice what is good for my case and thank u so much bro alha Hafez

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
sundus101 said:
You hv just passed one year n saying this....:) see it has been abt 25 months of my case filed n nothing done.....:) after alot of struggle, keeping my self in mess n praying alot i hv reached to this point that every thing happens only from Allah.... when HE want noting is impossible....:)
Yes madam you are 100% correct and I can't agree more with your statement, In sha allah everything will be OK at the end, do not lose HOPE :) and keep praying for us too

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
Waiting_Eyes said:
Yes madam you are 100% correct and I can't agree more with your statement, In sha allah everything will be OK at the end, do not lose HOPE :) and keep praying for us too
Hello waiting_eyes...how many days it has been since you sent your passport to chc? Any change in ecas? And is it a husband case or wife?
Thanks.

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Waiting_Eyes said:
We all will get good news soon inshaAllah...:) n I hope With the Grace Of Allah with this Faith n Believe in Allah i will receive very good news very very soon inshaAllah inshaAllah inshaAllah from CHC .... Aameen Aamennn Aameennn...:) Allah Tala Please please listen to my Prayers in this month of Ramzan n respond to me with alottttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of Happiness soon inshaAllah and i receive the request of passport, re-medical n Rpc together in this week pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee inshaAllah Aaaammmeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...:)

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
sundus101 said:
We all will get good news soon inshaAllah...:) n I hope With the Grace Of Allah with this Faith n Believe in Allah i will receive very good news very very soon inshaAllah inshaAllah inshaAllah from CHC .... Aameen Aamennn Aameennn...:) Allah Tala Please please listen to my Prayers in this month of Ramzan n respond to me with alottttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of Happiness soon inshaAllah and i receive the request of passport, re-medical n Rpc together in this week pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee inshaAllah Aaaammmeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...:)
Ameen
N hope we get our pp back soon in shah Allah.

berket

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Guys with the strike going on with The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) does this mean we have to now wait longer? and should i even bother submitting my application to sponsor my wife or wait until the strike is over?

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
marimaq said:
Hello waiting_eyes...how many days it has been since you sent your passport to chc? Any change in ecas? And is it a husband case or wife?
Thanks.
it has been almost 14 days but no change in ECASE and I still cannot see IN PROCESS line, haven't got my passport back, it is a husband case

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
sundus101 said:
AAMEEN MADAM! :)