21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
niana.j said:
suspicious cases wont hear anything at least until 2 years.
Really what do you mean by suspicious cases any way????

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
hhassa said:
Salam brother really please ignore that COMMENT from this person.

I give you this info that this member insults everyone!!!! Just look at past comments and what this member did on this forum to me.

I`m a new muslim who converted and this person said what kind of crap is this to say BROTHER, SISTER and In Sha Allah.

As a matter of fact this same person said to me that HE enjoys HIS BEER on a Saturday Night WATCHING CANADIAN HOCKEY in Canada.

So If I were you I would IGNORE this person as NO GOOD comes out of its Mouth and report it to the MODERATOR

And I call this person and IT as IT has no Respect for others and their Feelings.

Like they say Every DOG has its day and somewhere, sometime this IT will have its day too

Allah knows better than I in this matter.....In Sha Allah

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
micmac101 said:
Salam sister.

No I could not nor will be able to as a member here from 2012 to 2013 told a member here to call TCS to verify if that tracking number was for him or not. And since I suppose they must have contacted TCS only Allah knows better than I on this matter. I think because they contacted TCS well TCS has changed the whole sequence all together on us.

Please members who have no idea on a matter about the tracking Numbers DO NOT give other members info on what and what not to do until you know exactly how the TRACKING SYSTEM WORKS.

Because of this careless info it will be awhile until I or other members can find them again!

So until you know please don't give info if you don't know ok. Its upsetting enough that I found them only to lose them.

I and other member thought it would help some to know if something is coming.

Perhaps who ever finds them may just keep them for themselves and then we will all have to wait like old times.

TCS must be wondering how on earth we can track as its not Public Knowledge that they make it known about Private Affairs just think a bit about it its like getting access to your Bank Account.

So next time before a member jumps to give advice think about it do you really know what you are doing or giving advice on??

We are all lost for awhile until we can find another route!!! Oh I pray Allah helps us all get out of this mess with IMMIGRATION!!! In Sha Allah
Yes people, please keep this on the down low. Its something we put together as a support for our fellow 'chc-victims'. Do not involve officials in this. DO NOT mention this to any lawyer of yours, or your MP and especially not TCS. It shouldn't even go outside our CHC islamabad specific threads.

rkinvest

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-PCC Jan 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 2011
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Passport Req..
Jul 2014
hhassa said:
Any one from aug 2011 waiting for re-med, interview etc?? I still have nothing frm immi
Here is my timeline:

App Filed: Oct 2011
Meds: Sept 2011 (Expired)
File Transfered: Dec 2011
Additional Doc: Apr 2012

According to GCMS, file was sent for review in Feb 2013 but so far nothing yet.

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
rkinvest said:
Here is my timeline:

App Filed: Oct 2011
Meds: Sept 2011 (Expired)
File Transfered: Dec 2011
Additional Doc: Apr 2012

According to GCMS, file was sent for review in Feb 2013 but so far nothing yet.
Your application/transfer date is the same as mine, although our timelines couldn't be more dissimilar. Tried the MP?

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are some cases the cic approves well within the timeline- and these are the ones that pass first scrutiny - meaning all the supporting documents, evidence, factors, pics, etc look good.

Cases that dont pass this criteria are set aside, given a bring forward date of 18-24 months. After that they look at it again, ask for more evidence and even an interview. They will drag it for as long as they can thinking that if the marriaige is not genuine then the applicant and sponsor will get frustrated and give up.

Even after all this - the applicant and sponsor are still there -then they give the visa.

hhassa said:

ash14u

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2011
File Transfer...
19 May 2011
Med's Request
6 June 2012
Med's Done....
7 June 2012
Interview........
wished not
Passport Req..
IN SHA ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
can't wait
As Salam O Alikum

any senior member can help me ? i m a bit worried about my application . says online status has been changed in to DECISION MADE since 18th February but still today i did not receive any thing from CHC I. after contacting them by mail they said ur applications is holding by a visa officer for final review even the decision is already made ..... if any one can help me with this to release me with stress .... appreciated...

thanks Regards >>>

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
niana.j said:
There are some cases the cic approves well within the timeline- and these are the ones that pass first scrutiny - meaning all the supporting documents, evidence, factors, pics, etc look good.

Cases that dont pass this criteria are set aside, given a bring forward date of 18-24 months. After that they look at it again, ask for more evidence and even an interview. They will drag it for as long as they can thinking that if the marriaige is not genuine then the applicant and sponsor will get frustrated and give up.

Even after all this - the applicant and sponsor are still there -then they give the visa.
well said!

time to go

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Important announcement

Visa Application Centre (VAC)

Three NEW VACs will be opening in Pakistan in June 2013. The first will open in Islamabad on June 11, followed by one in Karachi on June 12 and one in Lahore on June 13.

As of June 13th, all temporary resident applications (visitor visa, study or work permit) or permanent resident travel document applications should be submitted either online or through the VAC.

Three new VACs will be opening in Pakistan. The VACs will be operated by VFS Global and located at:

June 11: 14-B, Sadiq Plaza, G-9 Markaz Islamabad
June 12: 43/1/D, Razi Road, Block-6, P.E.C.H.S, Karachi
June 13: 20/20 A, Ex American Centre Building, Opp Ganga Ram Hospital, Queens Road, Lahore

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
niana.j said:

Okay I guess makes
sense. They can take as much longer as they want but me and my hubby will be together. As my husband says even if he has to wait another 10 yrs to be with he will, thats how much strong our relationship is MASHALLAH. So screww CIC lol. Okay no no CIC is soooooo nice that they will processs our case ASAP :p INSHALLAH

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
time to go said:
Important announcement

Visa Application Centre (VAC)

Three NEW VACs will be opening in Pakistan in June 2013. The first will open in Islamabad on June 11, followed by one in Karachi on June 12 and one in Lahore on June 13.

As of June 13th, all temporary resident applications (visitor visa, study or work permit) or permanent resident travel document applications should be submitted either online or through the VAC.

Three new VACs will be opening in Pakistan. The VACs will be operated by VFS Global and located at:

June 11: 14-B, Sadiq Plaza, G-9 Markaz Islamabad
June 12: 43/1/D, Razi Road, Block-6, P.E.C.H.S, Karachi
June 13: 20/20 A, Ex American Centre Building, Opp Ganga Ram Hospital, Queens Road, Lahore

Does that make any diff for spousal visa?

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lol yes that is true. eventually we will get it. we just need to hang in there. only thing that hurts is these days will never come back. cic stole a precious part of our lives. :mad:

hhassa said:
Okay I guess makes
sense. They can take as much longer as they want but me and my hubby will be together. As my husband says even if he has to wait another 10 yrs to be with he will, thats how much strong our relationship is MASHALLAH. So screww CIC lol. Okay no no CIC is soooooo nice that they will processs our case ASAP :p INSHALLAH

shah gggggggg

Star Member
Jan 7, 2013
QUEBEC
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aprail
File Transfer...
10june2011
Med's Request
nov 2012
Med's Done....
dec 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22 OCT 2013
LANDED..........
inshaALLAH soon........
ASLAAM O ALYKUM my dear Princess

May today sure fax ker du ga

Princesss said:
My hubby received a call from CIC-Islamabad asking him about his re-med TODAY.
He gave all the details about re-med & asked if they want him to send proof of medical being sent.
To this they said no. And, they said they will try to find his medical.
Today. 10th of June it has been exact 24 months since our file has been transferred to Islamabad.

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
niana.j said:

I can vouch for the truth of this statement. The initial review is very crucial. Had I known that, I would have been even more careful in filing my initial application.

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
Farhan1 said:
Alert – Strike Action

The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) union is currently taking strike action. PAFSO union members responsible for processing visa applications have been walking out of offices in Canada and overseas.

Posted processing times for both temporary and permanent resident visa applications do not take into account work stoppages.

Anyone applying for a visa should anticipate delays and submit their application as far in advance as possible.

Contingency plans are already in place to ensure all offices remain open and are providing at least a minimum level of service. Priority will be placed on urgent humanitarian applications.

CIC continues to closely monitor the situation.
Does this affect us?
I certainly hope not!!