01,Oct,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct,15,2012
LANDED..........
Inshallah this month.
Subhan Allah. Subhan Allah. Subhan Allah
Alhamdulellah. Alhamdulellah. Alhamdulellah
Allah O Akbar. Allah O Akbar. Allah O akbar
Allahuma Suhale Allah Sayednaa Muhammad Wa Alla Haley Wa Ashabi Hajmaheen.

I got my passport with visa 18 days after i sent it.

Tank you very much from all of you lovely guys in the forum from ur supports and prayers.

A special tanx to farhad jan and Atif jan my afghan brothers.

Wish u all the best.

Atif Shegiwal

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 and REPCC reqest september 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 Febuary 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march 2013
Abdul Nasir said:

Tank you very much from all of you lovely guys in the forum from ur supports and prayers.

Wish u all the best.
Mubarak bisyar ziyat nasir jan...plz keep us in ur prayers...i m really happy for u and farhad jan....plz keep praying for me.....

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Mubarak Abdul Nasir!

Abdul Nasir said:

Wish u all the best.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Congratulations to all those who got good news recently. May Allah give all of you the patience to get through this tough time. No doubt Allah is with those who are patient.

disfrust

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2011
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012 ecase updated on 30-09-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
09-02-2013 passport sent to CHC on 11-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 passport received on 21-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
masoud100 said:
This process is really killing me. My wife did her Chest Xray for Remed on October 4th, 2012 and I have a weird feeling that it is lost somewhere because my wife did her Remed (without chest xray due to pregnancy) and sent her Passport all around Sep 14, 2012. Then after the Visa Office called and said we cannot give you visa until chest ray she did do it but didnt have her passport, etc withher at the IOM in Islamabad. Neither did they give her a recipt or anything for the chest x-ray. I need her here by November 20, 2012 since my uncle is coming to Canada on that day and it is better for her to go with him since he can speak english, etc and also after November 20 she wont be allowed on the plane due to expecting soon.

I have missed every Eid with my wife since I have been married in 2010. I have cheated on my wife millions of times not because I dont love her, bue because she is not here and is too far away from me. I am not a phone type of person and hate even talking to my friends on the phone and would rather just be face to face. Halloween came by and again Shaitan is straying me on the wrong path and all this could be solved just by my wife being here
i m usually not the one to judge but since u have put it up on dis forum i cant help myself n comment tht u r one horrible human being and a pathetic excuse for a husband...cheating is one of the worst thing u can do u to ur spouse...dere is no excuse for cheating n what makes me sick to da stomach is tht u have done it to da woman carrying "your child".

u dont deserve tht wonderful woman!

Wonder how u'd feel if she did da same thing n gave the same excuse!!

disfrust

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2011
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
Abdul Nasir said:

congrats!! one more down....many more to go....good luck everyone!
Wish u all the best.

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Dude i totally understand what your saying but cmon. Have patience my friend. I have been a flirt alert in the past myself before i got married but never eyeballed a woman after i did. I know one thing for sure bro that "What goes around, comes around so be careful my friend. "ALLAH SUBHANTALLA" is watching and trust me, things can get worse. In my case, my wife won my heart the first day i met her so why make things worse for yourself. I would suggest you stop doing what your doing and concentrate on your work and pray that your partner joins you soon. Just a little more buddy so hang in there

masoud100 said:
This process is really killing me. My wife did her Chest Xray for Remed on October 4th, 2012 and I have a weird feeling that it is lost somewhere because my wife did her Remed (without chest xray due to pregnancy) and sent her Passport all around Sep 14, 2012. Then after the Visa Office called and said we cannot give you visa until chest ray she did do it but didnt have her passport, etc withher at the IOM in Islamabad. Neither did they give her a recipt or anything for the chest x-ray. I need her here by November 20, 2012 since my uncle is coming to Canada on that day and it is better for her to go with him since he can speak english, etc and also after November 20 she wont be allowed on the plane due to expecting soon.

I have missed every Eid with my wife since I have been married in 2010. I have cheated on my wife millions of times not because I dont love her, bue because she is not here and is too far away from me. I am not a phone type of person and hate even talking to my friends on the phone and would rather just be face to face. Halloween came by and again Shaitan is straying me on the wrong path and all this could be solved just by my wife being here

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
masoud100 said:

How would you feel If your wife cheated on you ?

You can't justify cheating on your wife and blame in on CHC-Islamabad.

I think you should learn how to control your sexual urges otherwise its going to destroy your future with your wife. May Allah help you deal with it and forgive you. I don't know if your wife can forgive you. Stay away from the shaitan, keep your wudhu all the time and read Quran when the Shaitan gives you an open invitation.

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
Abdul Nasir said:

Wish u all the best.
Many congrats! Have a smooth journey ahead!

rites.of.spring

May 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dude you dont even know him and yet you are acting judge, jury and executioner. I don't condone what he did but these are real issues that require empathy and time to heal. We can only contemplate the despair that made Mr Masoud take such a step- that is his despair and for him to come to grips with. Calling him names and bringing his wife into this- speaks poorly of you! In other words STFU!

disfrust said:
i m usually not the one to judge but since u have put it up on dis forum i cant help myself n comment tht u r one horrible human being and a pathetic excuse for a husband...cheating is one of the worst thing u can do u to ur spouse...dere is no excuse for cheating n what makes me sick to da stomach is tht u have done it to da woman carrying "your child".

u dont deserve tht wonderful woman!

Wonder how u'd feel if she did da same thing n gave the same excuse!!

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
masoud100 said:

Eeeeek! Disgusting!!

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
rites.of.spring said:
dude you dont even know him and yet you are acting judge, jury and executioner. I don't condone what he did but these are real issues that require empathy and time to heal. We can only contemplate the despair that made Mr Masoud take such a step- that is his despair and for him to come to grips with. Calling him names and bringing his wife into this- speaks poorly of you! In other words STFU!
y r u mad for? He is the one who told his personal story on da forum n off course people r goin to judge him for it coz its not a right think to do especialli being muslim. He was jus stating tht of his wife does the same to him how would he feel. But honestly u gettin mad is not only makin u look bad coz ur defendng him n also swearin doesnt make u big. Its a family forum n everyone has a right to their comment without being rude n swearing. N its really wrong of him to do tht especially to a women who is carryin his child. Everyone is feeling bad for his wife right now.

Besides there r people who are waiting longer den him' n people havent done anything like him. People n everyone has fights in marriages but tht doesnt mean for him to be bewafa.

disfrust

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2011
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
R.Mujgani said:
y r u mad for? He is the one who told his personal story on da forum n off course people r goin to judge him for it coz its not a right think to do especialli being muslim. He was jus stating tht of his wife does the same to him how would he feel. But honestly u gettin mad is not only makin u look bad coz ur defendng him n also swearin doesnt make u big. Its a family forum n everyone has a right to their comment without being rude n swearing. N its really wrong of him to do tht especially to a women who is carryin his child. Everyone is feeling bad for his wife right now.

Besides there r people who are waiting longer den him' n people havent done anything like him. People n everyone has fights in marriages but tht doesnt mean for him to be bewafa.
thank u for understanding my comment R.Mujgani

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
Now that I am finally out of the first shock, I have made an interesting observation on my GCMS.

The ONLY time when our file was reviewed after Jan. 2012 was in June 2012. There was virtually no activity on our during this period except for the Remedicals. In June, they not only reviewed our application, but also sent it to WVR.

And what's special about June? Well, it is simply a heavy-duty enquiry we made via MP office. So what they say about making less inquiries is BS because if you don't enquire, they don't work!

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
jerry84 said:
If he didn't want to be judged, he shouldn't have posted anything to begin with. We don't know who he is or what he looks like. With that being said, what he did is DISGUSTING! Don't blame your sexual urges on the immigration policy. Nothing justifies cheating on your spouse, if he was not ready for commitment he shouldn't have married her. That makes me sick! I hope Allah SWT gives you strength to cope with the tough situation and keep you away from satanic thoughts and actions.
Bhai i am not baking up Masoud n i am jus saying that Rites.of .spring was being rude n harsh towards disfrust lol:D