Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
R.Mujgani said:
lol Eid in PAKISTAN/AFGHANISTAN is the best, i was there last year with my husband n i had the best time of my life there n it was actualli eid, here its not much of an eid wen most people are either working or cant get together unless its a day off....

lmao it took the tailor up to a month to make the clothes lol, and the streets was full of human, cars, cows, sheeps, bikes n etc... all on the same street lmao :D i had fun jus goin out n taking pictures with Camels, cows n sheep/goats lol, i have over 50 pics of jus the animals lol..... i wish i could have made it this year but i guess not ...
:)

My wife is already making plans to visit next year around Eid, so she can enjoy the festivities there with me.. LOL

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
Danny4450 said:

My wife is already making plans to visit next year around Eid, so she can enjoy the festivities there with me.. LOL
Nice! I wish eid was that good for me too. For me it's just another holiday with too much meat to deal with.

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
waiting1111 said:
hi guys

hey guys , my husband did his re-med on may 2012 its been six months that i havent heard anything

i checked my online status it changed, this shows on Permanent Residence Application Status "in Process"

and it said we started processing your application on October 17th 2012

they wrote this new so im confused ....
chances are you'll be getting ur ppr soon. what's your timeline?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Lonely without my Hubby said:
Nice! I wish eid was that good for me too. For me it's just another holiday with too much meat to deal with.
You know when they say " You don't know what you have till its gone"? Same theory applies here. Most of the people miss celebrating Eid in Pakistan, while a few go back every year to enjoy while most can't cuz of work. So you might feel the same way when you come to Canada and celebrate Eid here.

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
Danny4450 said:
You know when they say " You don't know what you have till its gone"? Same theory applies here. Most of the people miss celebrating Eid in Pakistan, while a few go back every year to enjoy while most can't cuz of work. So you might feel the same way when you come to Canada and celebrate Eid here.
That's true, bro. I don't know what i'm going to miss there, because right now i can only see the absence of my better half :) but i certainly won't miss cleaning up and packing meat :D

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Danny4450 said:

lol wow lucky girl, my husband has not yet come to canada (insha'allah soon he will come with Allah swts Will and Grace), he is planning to insha'allah visit Pakistan every year for Ramadan+eid lol..
So insha'allah if Allah swt Will we might be able to visit sometime.

but its funni how our spouses cant wait to get to Canada n start our lives together here, n yet still plan to visit back loll

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
R.Mujgani said:
lol wow lucky girl, my husband has not yet come to canada (insha'allah soon he will come with Allah swts Will and Grace), he is planning to insha'allah visit Pakistan every year for Ramadan+eid lol..
So insha'allah if Allah swt Will we might be able to visit sometime.

but its funni how our spouses cant wait to get to Canada n start our lives together here, n yet still plan to visit back loll
I can understand that its tough for a person to move to another country + they can't see or visit their parents for a couple of years. I did tell my wife that she can go back for a visit after a year and a half of landing in Canada. The issue now is that she wants me to come as well as she would miss me if she goes for a long visit. But I can't go for that long if I go, maybe 2 week max around Eid next year. While she plans to visit for 2 months or so.. LOL

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Danny4450 said:
I can understand that its tough for a person to move to another country + they can't see or visit their parents for a couple of years. I did tell my wife that she can go back for a visit after a year and a half of landing in Canada. The issue now is that she wants me to come as well as she would miss me if she goes for a long visit. But I can't go for that long if I go, maybe 2 week max around Eid next year. While she plans to visit for 2 months or so.. LOL
lol woww, we cant live without them, n they cant live without us lol, its hard but she will soon understand that its not easy. Back in Pakistan they think that u make soo much money that u can vacation anything n as long as u want, I too keep telling me husband that first insha'allah u come, then see the living style of Canada n then u will understand that its not as easy as it sound lol. But again Allah swt is always with us, Allah swt always finds a way n has ways to take care of its humans. :D

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
Someone should doucments all these comments and trun it to a classic love story with many turn and twiest .. :D
where are the characters have the same protagonists which are bureaucracy and CIC. :p

The title should be "Ishq Wala Love" (CR Karan)

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
Reading my GCMS notes. I think |I'll die laughing :D

My first BFD was in January 2012---- exactly a year after my app was received in PK.

They havent done anything on my app since June 2012 :p

Criminality: not started :D
Eligibility: Not started :D :D
Security: Not started :D:D:D

I think I'll die laughing today :D

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
btw there is a portion where they're written something about 'finalize application' and put an oct. date on that. What's that supposed to mean?

and yes, my file was sent to wvr, so that's good news i suppose. Although i seriously dont know what good thats supposed to do as our case has already taken almost as long as the interview queue ones. LMAO

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
I understand and feel what your going through.The pain and agony. . . .I hope "finalize application" means obvious offcourse that they should be sending you a PPR very soon.

btw there is a portion where they're written something about 'finalize application' and put an oct. date on that. What's that supposed to mean?

and yes, my file was sent to wvr, so that's good news i suppose. Although i seriously dont know what good thats supposed to do as our case has already taken almost as long as the interview queue ones. LMAO

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
Omar Mirza said:
I understand and feel what your going through.The pain and agony. . . .I hope "finalize application" means obvious offcourse that they should be sending you a PPR very soon.
hahaha, that 'ray of hope'. Thanks bro, for your compassion, i hope CHC feels the same way too :D

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013

oh sorry, nothing is mentioned under Application finalized..... doc. issued:0, refusal grounds:0

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
one strange things. I sent my RePCC after they requested for one, it was never updated ??? :D