+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whywait:( said:
ohhhh how sweet, MR. MAN IS GONE FOR BUSINESS MEETINGS 8)
yes, I am out of country right now but I still can access forum (isn't it sweet?)8)

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 and wes786 brothers,

main nai apna re-pcc and imm forms 12, March ko TCS kiye thay.
2 months ho choky hain lakin filhal embassy nai na ppr na hi re-med k liye letter bejha hai :(

kiya ap log plz bata sakty hain k re-pcc and imm forms ko send karnai k kitnai arsa bad wo re-med ya ppr ka letter send karty hain?

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Ali_Shah said:

2 months ho choky hain lakin filhal embassy nai na ppr na hi re-med k liye letter bejha hai :(

kiya ap log plz bata sakty hain k re-pcc and imm forms ko send karnai k kitnai arsa bad wo re-med ya ppr ka letter send karty hain?
Ali_shah,

Most of the time they send re-med very soon after so you could be getting it anytime soon. Then again everyones situation and case is different. Mostly about 1-2 months. For myself, my husband got re-pcc and imm forms on March 17th and re-med on April 4th. So, as long as everything else is done on your file then re-med will be next inshAllah. Don't worry, your time will come. What is your AOR?

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
Ali_Shah said:

u didnt ask me but just from experience....we send our imm forms and re pcc in feb and got the remed with ppr in may...tou very soon u will be getting both inshallah

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
Ali_shah,

Most of the time they send re-med very soon after so you could be getting it anytime soon. Then again everyones situation and case is different. Mostly about 1-2 months. For myself, my husband got re-pcc and imm forms on March 17th and re-med on April 4th. So, as long as everything else is done on your file then re-med will be next inshAllah. Don't worry, your time will come. What is your AOR?
Thank you so much sis.
Start processing on my case in CHC-ISB: 14, October, 2009

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariah said:
u didnt ask me but just from experience....we send our imm forms and re pcc in feb and got the remed with ppr in may...tou very soon u will be getting both inshallah
Thank you also Mariah sis for sharing your experience:

i want to show you my last letter of re-pcc and imm forms just wants to know that your imm forms and mine are same or there are somthing different requirements.
if you don't mind then take my id from my profile and send me mail than i'll mail you a copy of letter. what did u say? is it possible or not?

amuhammad

Apr 25, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
AOR Received.
27-July-2010
Med's Request
27-May-2011
1.mariah - Letters sent
2.one 2 ka 4 - Letters sent
3.S.a - Please update your status
4.Pak 28 - Please update your status
5. Liakram. - Letters sent
6.ranjah - Sent
7.anzee - Please update your status
8.jia - Please update your status
9.m_alihussai - Letters sent
10.become-a-loner - SENT
11.UOC - Please update your status
12.lahorecouple - Please update your status
13.bigmakdaddy - Please update your status
14.Jaania - Please update your status
15.mrs waqas baig - Please update your status
16.missha - Please update your status
17.DodgeCharger -Letters sent
18.ayesha_a (Her sponsor will send the letter) - Please update your status
19.saggit_16 - Please update your status
20.saifsmarty - Please update your status
21.khan82 (Husband case send email + mail letter yesterday)
22.zamanabila - letters sent
23.sunny170 - Please update your status
24.raz.hz - will be sending tonight
25.jani99 - Letters sent
26.amuhammad - Sent on May 11, 2011 (response received on May 13, 2011 ....i am impressed)
27.pakivette - suggestion was made on page 995. Please update your status?
28. Alishehzad -Please update your status
29. Blahhh -Letters sent

amuhammad

Apr 25, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
AOR Received.
27-July-2010
Med's Request
27-May-2011
RESPONSE RECEIVED

Dear Mr. XXXXXX:

I am writing in response to your correspondence of May 11, 2011, addressed to the Honourable Jason Kenney, outlining your concerns about the application for permanent residence for your wife,

Ms. XXXXXX

I appreciate your wish to have your wife's application finalized as quickly as possible. We understand that as processing times lengthen, anxiety levels increase, especially among those waiting to be reunited with family.

As you are aware, immigrant applicants are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before permanent resident status can be granted.

Our records indicate that the visa office in Islamabad will issued new medical instructions to your wife in the near future, if they have not already done so. Please be assured that once the visa office receives the medical results, the officers the will be in a position to conclude the processing of her application as expeditiously as circumstances permit.

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to the Minister's attention. I trust that this information is helpful.

L. L

Ministerial Enquiries Division

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
so hungry,,,,anybody know how to make a biryani plz
chop garlic, ginger and onions together and fry in oil for 10 minutes until golden brown.
Add salt
Add mix spices if any otherwise u can put whole spices
Cumin seed, cardamom, cinnamon sticks, bay leaves, a hint of lemon peel.
Add chicken and make gravy until oil is separated from the rest.

Boil rice in a different pot and mix both together when done!

Voila!

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amuhammad said:
RESPONSE RECEIVED

Dear Mr. XXXXXX:

I am writing in response to your correspondence of May 11, 2011, addressed to the Honourable Jason Kenney, outlining your concerns about the application for permanent residence for your wife,

Ms. XXXXXX

I appreciate your wish to have your wife's application finalized as quickly as possible. We understand that as processing times lengthen, anxiety levels increase, especially among those waiting to be reunited with family.

As you are aware, immigrant applicants are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before permanent resident status can be granted.

Our records indicate that the visa office in Islamabad will issued new medical instructions to your wife in the near future, if they have not already done so. Please be assured that once the visa office receives the medical results, the officers the will be in a position to conclude the processing of her application as expeditiously as circumstances permit.

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to the Minister's attention. I trust that this information is helpful.

L. L

Ministerial Enquiries Division

wow mashallah lucky u!

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
chop garlic, ginger and onions together and fry in oil for 10 minutes until golden brown.
Add salt
Add mix spices if any otherwise u can put whole spices
Cumin seed, cardamom, cinnamon sticks, bay leaves, a hint of lemon peel.
Add chicken and make gravy until oil is separated from the rest.

Boil rice in a different pot and mix both together when done!

Voila!
thx brother u solved my problem lagta hai bhabi teached u lots of yummy dishes :)