Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
Humaumair said:
wowwwwwwwwww that was so fast yar..2010 ki file hai..wow
congratssssssssss
Soon, we all will hear good news. It's a matter of few weeks now.

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
Humaumair said:
guys i just called the isl embassy to ask if the 21 months timeline appl y to 2009 n 2010 cases and she said we hav no such info in embassy that the timeline is increaed...HUH ????
she said u mail them n ask....
but they never reply...
ye kaisay ho skta hai k embassy ko na pta ho..lazy ppl
Yeah, I know about their ignorance. Some times I feel that the phone is placed some where far from the Embassy next to a Pan Shop on the side of the road. The person has been instructed to just pick the phone up and tell every body to email or fax.

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
anso said:
huma nd ayesha aap 2nu k tu mazy ho gay, coz aap 2nu friendz ban gye aaj, acha time pass ho ga aab 2nu ka, hye per hum kia karrain, na movies ka junoon na songz ka dil bas boring. pray for every one
heheh find yourself a frnd whos suffering the same like yu .. achi chemistry k liye :D

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
man_cub said:
Yeah, I know about their ignorance. Some times I feel that the phone is placed some where far from the Embassy next to a Pan Shop on the side of the road. The person has been instructed to just pick the phone up and tell every body to email or fax.
haaa haa haaaa, nice reply bro, u ryt, same asa he ha, m not authorized, yeh admin black ha, information aap ko visa section say milay ge, plz listen, agay wohi mail nd fax ka rola :p

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
Hey Mareea, I noticed that there is almost 2 years gap between your Nikah and Rukhsati. Nikah only cases are dealt with caution at CHC-Isb. If they give you an objection that basically increases your bring forward date. Your file opens at a regular intervals during processing. They increase that interval. However, it has been too long since you did Rukhsati in May 2010 have informed Isl and sent them adequate proof of Rukhsati. Did you check with MP if CHC-Isl sent any thing in Oct 2010 that Pakistan Post may have misplaced. There have been occurences when Pakistan Post has mis managed mail from the Embassy.It happened to me and humaumair (another member of this forum). An MP could inquire immigration office in Missisuaga where they keep all the records of correspondences. May be you guys lost a letter. And Don't worry by may/june you'll be in Canada.

mareea said:
Nikkah happened in dec 2008 and rukhsati in may 2010. just a month before ruksati we informed the embassy about the rukhsati and valima and they asked for pics and more proofs. we sent then pics, honeymoon pics, our hotel reservation receipts and passport that showed we went out on honeymoon then so many other proofs too but no response from them has been received yet except for that an interview would soon be conducted. No interview date provided !

me and my husband has decided that if Allah forbid I dont get any news from embassy till May 2011 then hes coming to Pakistan in june and we would go on a 20 days vacation to singapore & maldives. Ateleast we would get some time off from everyone and it would be only us spending time together. I just not want any family gatherings, dawats and what not. : @
I hate this chc isl

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mareea said:
heheh find yourself a frnd whos suffering the same like yu .. achi chemistry k liye :D
kia achi chemistry mareea , CHC-ISB walay sukh ka sans lanay dain tu insan khuch souchy, yeh esi esi updates kerty hnn k insan washroom jana v bhool jata ha, juz kidding dont mind pplz. but itz real

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
man_cub said:
Hey Mareea, I noticed that there is almost 2 years gap between your Nikah and Rukhsati. Nikah only cases are dealt with caution at CHC-Isb. If they give you an objection that basically increases your bring forward date. Your file opens at a regular intervals during processing. They increase that interval. However, it has been too long since you did Rukhsati in May 2010 have informed Isl and sent them adequate proof of Rukhsati. Did you check with MP if CHC-Isl sent any thing in Oct 2010 that Pakistan Post may have misplaced. An MP could inquire immigration office in Missisuaga where they keep all the records of correspondences. May be you guys lost a letter.
there was 1.5 years gap in my rukhsati and nikkah. my Mp says diff things everytime. He told me that my interview has been scheduled on 15th of nov 2010 and i was dancing around and planning what would I shop from islamabad hehehh .. but then when no such notification was received from embassy we contacted our MP again and he said he never said any such thing like 15th of nov interview lol .. ONE BIG LIAR HE IS .. ! .. anyways all we know is that embassy would soon be conducting an interview. Date not yet decided ! :S ... Ajeeb ghareeb loog hain :S

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
anso said:
kia achi chemistry mareea , CHC-ISB walay sukh ka sans lanay dain tu insan khuch souchy, yeh esi esi updates kerty hnn k insan washroom jana v bhool jata ha, juz kidding dont mind pplz. but itz real
I agree ! :mad:

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
ayesha_a said:
I dont work but my husband does :p

Yes Mareea I am...I dont know how to send a personal message here- can you message me your name/id i can add you abhi
I have inboxed you my fb link .. did yu get it?

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BUT NIKHA NAMA IS THE PROVE OF OUR RELATION...................V R NOT IN CANADA OR WHAT THEY THNK ABT US...........
YESTERDAY I MAILD THE EMSYY BUT REPLY IS SAME :(

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainy inam said:
what is the cntct num of mp?
Jahan tak mujy info ha, tu mp har city ka apna apna hota hai, if aap canada may hain tu, aab aap kahan hain i dont knw ess lye aap ko khud he conforum krna ho ga aap ka mp kon ha, baki yeh k aap ko khud jna pray ga uss k pass appointment ly k 1st. may b m wrong

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
ainy inam said:
what is the cntct num of mp?
Well I dont know. Its my husband who calls MP

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:
Congrats Sydney and Knaeem bhai, Allah aap dono ki jori humaishan salamat rahke, Ameen.

I know for myself that in our upcoming journey in life with my husband we will always remember the time spent apart to make our present and future filled with Happiness and Love.

Life is too short

ISB CHC please send my hubby his PPR, I will make give you blessings!!!
thanks sister Allah apki ppr bhe jaldi se bhaij de... orjaldi hi ajayegi inshaAllah .... Aameen

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahira said:
SALAM GOOD NEWS GUYS FRM MY BEHALF MY HUSBAND GOT A REQUEST FOR PASSPROT WE R SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY, I DONT KNOW TOUGH HOW LONG THEY TAKE TO SEND THE PASSPORT BACK?? DOES ANYONE KNOW?
Congratulations! Sahira for your PPR...