Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
ayesha_a said:
So is it a Nikah only case or rukhsati? Cuz for rukhsati it shouldnt take so long! What was the last thing you received from CIC-I?
Nikkah happened in dec 2008 and rukhsati in may 2010. just a month before ruksati we informed the embassy about the rukhsati and valima and they asked for pics and more proofs. we sent then pics, honeymoon pics, our hotel reservation receipts and passport that showed we went out on honeymoon then so many other proofs too but no response from them has been received yet except for that an interview would soon be conducted. No interview date provided !

me and my husband has decided that if Allah forbid I dont get any news from embassy till May 2011 then hes coming to Pakistan in june and we would go on a 20 days vacation to singapore & maldives. Ateleast we would get some time off from everyone and it would be only us spending time together. I just not want any family gatherings, dawats and what not. :mad:
I hate this chc isl

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit_16 said:
Well if its been 35 days to you Application initiation IN CHC-ISLAMABAD and you haven't received AOR then I suggest
1- Drop an email to CHC Islamabad
2- Go to your area post office and ask for any undelivered or pending mail for your add or you can see the post man and ask him if he could check for you for a lil reward u know ;)

I got AOR in 7 days to Application initiation IN ISLAMABAD but people do get after weeks and months too. All the best
Post office? bro mostly tcs currier use krty hnn CHC-ISB ,but rehi mail check kerni ke baat tu main daily tcs office nd tcs area boy say check krta houn but no postive responce :(
AUR rehi baat postoffice ke wo nhi check kya.

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Shoot. Mareea, I totally understand what you're going through. InshAllah all will go well. I think you should send them a mail asking about your interview date, cuz yours seems a pretty straightforward case i wonder what they need an interview for! Stupid people. And yes, going somewhere in june would be great, you guys need to spend some time together. This is insane! Technically, you've been married for more than two years so they should take that into account, not just your rukhsati which was in dec 2010. Bus dua karo, which im sure you're doing, and inshAllah things will turn out well.

I hate it how everyone keeps asking 'tumhara visa nahi aya', 'visa aagaya?', 'whats the position of your visa'. I mean...jab aaeyga, we'll be screaming it out loud to the world!! It gets annoying when people ask every other day :(

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
guys i just called the isl embassy to ask if the 21 months timeline appl y to 2009 n 2010 cases and she said we hav no such info in embassy that the timeline is increaed...HUH ????
she said u mail them n ask....
but they never reply...
ye kaisay ho skta hai k embassy ko na pta ho..lazy ppl

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Bro me n most of the people got AOR through regular mail tou post office chakar mar lou 1 bar
n drop email to chc-Isl TCS say b ata hai but when u have limited days to respond like in Med req PP request

anso said:
Post office? bro mostly tcs currier use krty hnn CHC-ISB ,but rehi mail check kerni ke baat tu main daily tcs office nd tcs area boy say check krta houn but no postive responce :(
AUR rehi baat postoffice ke wo nhi check kya.

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
ayesha_a said:
Shoot. Mareea, I totally understand what you're going through. InshAllah all will go well. I think you should send them a mail asking about your interview date, cuz yours seems a pretty straightforward case i wonder what they need an interview for! Stupid people. And yes, going somewhere in june would be great, you guys need to spend some time together. This is insane! Technically, you've been married for more than two years so they should take that into account, not just your rukhsati which was in dec 2010. Bus dua karo, which im sure you're doing, and inshAllah things will turn out well.

I hate it how everyone keeps asking 'tumhara visa nahi aya', 'visa aagaya?', 'whats the position of your visa'. I mean...jab aaeyga, we'll be screaming it out loud to the world!! It gets annoying when people ask every other day :(
My dada has told me about a tasbeeh to recite that I have to start from the 1st jummah (friday) of the coming islamic month. He says it would be vry fruitful so em having my hopes high lol :D
I know it hurts when people get after yu asking the same ques again and again but now i tend to be out spoken and I tell them JESEI AYEGA SAB SE PEHLAY APKO BATAONGI.. BAAR BAAR NA POCHYE PLZ .. :S

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
Humaumair said:
guys i just called the isl embassy to ask if the 21 months timeline appl y to 2009 n 2010 cases and she said we hav no such info in embassy that the timeline is increaed...HUH ????
she said u mail them n ask....
but they never reply...
ye kaisay ho skta hai k embassy ko na pta ho..lazy ppl
Huma I dont think theres any such thing as timeline. Its a matter of luck. There are some who get their PPR within 9 months and some who wait till around 20 21 months. Its a matter of pure luck.

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
What tasbih? Can you tell me too, please?
Yes, i should adopt the same strategy too...this is what ill tell people when they ask me next! :D

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Yep not geting time off from work is the problem only if u WORK :p

ayesha_a said:
Ya thats true. Plus yours is a husband case so you might get the visa too- but for me, a girl from Pakistan wanting to travel alone, and doesnt study or work, i doubt ill get a visa:p And yes planning vacations these days isnt easy- it gets quite expensive too. But not getting time off from work is a bigger problem i guess:p

Nahi, inshAllah sabka visa jaldi aaeyga. Prayer mode should be on, from each one of us :) Theres nothing more powerful than that! Also, lets take it this way...we'll always be happy later on cuz our turbulent period post marriage has all been done with, thanks to CIC-I :p

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
ayesha_a said:
What tasbih? Can you tell me too, please?
Yes, i should adopt the same strategy too...this is what ill tell people when they ask me next! :D
are you on facebook?

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
sahira said:
SALAM GOOD NEWS GUYS FRM MY BEHALF MY HUSBAND GOT A REQUEST FOR PASSPROT WE R SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY, I DONT KNOW TOUGH HOW LONG THEY TAKE TO SEND THE PASSPORT BACK?? DOES ANYONE KNOW?
wowwwwwwwwww that was so fast yar..2010 ki file hai..wow
congratssssssssss

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
andeera1 said:
u always talk abt chachu .? who is this chachu.....?agar chachu hai tu hamaray sath bura kiun kar rha hai :'(
kahan hai ye chachu...nd kiska hai ye chachu??? mughe pata batao iska kon hai akhir ye chachu jiska akhir itna zikar hota rahta hai
lol lol ap ko chachu ka nhe pta...
like ur msg ..kon hai kahan hai ye chachu lol lol

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
I dont work but my husband does :p

Yes Mareea I am...I dont know how to send a personal message here- can you message me your name/id i can add you abhi

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:
I dont work but my husband does :p

Yes Mareea I am...I dont know how to send a personal message here- can you message me your name/id i can add you abhi
huma nd ayesha aap 2nu k tu mazy ho gay, coz aap 2nu friendz ban gye aaj, acha time pass ho ga aab 2nu ka, hye per hum kia karrain, na movies ka junoon na songz ka dil bas boring. pray for every one

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anso said:
huma nd ayesha aap 2nu k tu mazy ho gay, coz aap 2nu friendz ban gye aaj, acha time pass ho ga aab 2nu ka, hye per hum kia karrain, na movies ka junoon na songz ka dil bas boring. pray for every one
Lol mra demag tu khraab ho gya , parta khuch houn n dehkta khuch ha , yahan tu mareea n ayesha friend bani hnn ,