Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
ayesha_a said:
Aww Jaania your message is so sweet :) I think all of us will remember the time spent apart, and thus, shall make the best of the future inshAllah. Congratulations to all for getting their PPR! MashAllah, march is bringing good news...:D I hope it stays the same and we keep hearing good news everyday...AMEEN!!!

Where have most of you applied from? Im in Karachi, My husband is sponsoring me. He is in Mississauga.
I'm in karachi too and my husband in Mississauga :(

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Marea do you study/work? I graduated a couple of months ago but wasnt allowed to work by family cuz i had to prepare for the wedding (rukhsati was in dec 2010)...
Its so boring now! I keep watching movies or have been spending alot of time shopping and window shopping. Not good...:(

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Ur really lucky girl u got a whole 1 month to be with ur hubby and ur sad bcz u didn't get 6 weeks off come'n
ok Imagine if you would have only allowed 2 weeks leave in any case by any case I mean any emergency. what would be your feeling? That's the feeling what me my sweetheart are going through she only got 10 days leave to be with me in PAK. But we are happy to ATLEAST have sometime with each other :) and we are jus planing to make our time as happy as we can ;)
share if u have any idea ;)

andeera1 said:
i got vacation for 1 mnth only which i dun want i ask for 6 weeks....lets c i ask my boss to give me bcz i m going in august INSHALLAH..pray for me tht i wil get vacation lol....same wd me my hubby wannts me to come nd live wd him for 2 or atleast 3 mnths whch is impossible :S:S::S:S:S:Ss :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Aaahh! I can understand we are going through same pain :(((
We too didn't get enough holidays to be in each others embrace all we got is 10 days :((( or resignation!
my wife's employer didn't even grant her unpaid leave :(((
All the best to all of us

Jaania said:
Huma your in Montreal and so am I, we should go for coffee sometime.
I live in Pierrefonds, are you in the west island or other area?
Things with my husband is getting tough too he wants me to visit him in Pakistan but my office is not giving me holidays :(
These headaches are a curse, maybe we can all pray and INSHALLAH ALLAH TALLAH will grant our wishes.

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
ayesha_a said:
Marea do you study/work? I graduated a couple of months ago but wasnt allowed to work by family cuz i had to prepare for the wedding (rukhsati was in dec 2010)...
Its so boring now! I keep watching movies or have been spending alot of time shopping and window shopping. Not good...:(
I was doing ACCA when I got married so I took 6 months break at the time of ruksati and now have got myself busy again with the remaining ACCA papers. But trust me every single minute that I get free, I get in to deep depression. I so badly miss my husband. :(
Where do yu live? Im in gulshan iqbal

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Saggit the only idea i have (which my husband and i intend doing as soon as our patience and tolerance runs out) is to meet in a third country for about a week-10days. That way, he will save time since coming to Pakistan means losing about 2 days out of a one week vacation...
But then again, this will only be possible whenever he gets time off from work!
:(

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
mareea said:
I was doing ACCA when I got married so I took 6 months break at the time of ruksati and now have got myself busy again with the remaining ACCA papers. But trust me every single minute that I get free, I get in to deep depression. I so badly miss my husband. :(
Where do yu live? Im in gulshan iqbal
Im in Clifton. Im done with graduation and inshAllah will be applying for masters once i get there. Chalo atleast studies keep you busy most of the time, besides that, what i keep telling myself too is not to think about it to much. The more we think about it, the worse it feels :( When did you get your AOR? Mine is Oct 2010..:(

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Well if its been 35 days to you Application initiation IN CHC-ISLAMABAD and you haven't received AOR then I suggest
1- Drop an email to CHC Islamabad
2- Go to your area post office and ask for any undelivered or pending mail for your add or you can see the post man and ask him if he could check for you for a lil reward u know ;)

I got AOR in 7 days to Application initiation IN ISLAMABAD but people do get after weeks and months too. All the best

anso said:
SaLam To EverY One,
MY online DetaIl Is,
" Sponsorship AppliCation "
1 - We received your application to sponsor on December 6, 2010.
2 - We sent you a letter on January 18, 2011 about the decision on your application.and application sent to CHC, Islamabad .
Status is : " DECISION MADE " on " SPONCERSHIP APPLICATION "
" Permanent Residence Application "
3 - We received application for permanent residence on January 27, 2011.
4 - Medical results have been received.
Status is : " Application Received " on " Perment Resident ,
Next Still Waiting , No E-Case update No ReguLar Mails.
AaJ 35 Days ho gay But AOR nhi aya, any body tell me about normal time of AOR ,k Perment Resident ke Application CHC-ISB may Recive Hony k Baad Kab tak a jana Chahye AOR?
Meri ALLAH pak say yeh dowa hai k Jald say jald aap sab ko PPrz milein with visa, nd if ho saky tu aap sab b pray for me, BehappY alwz,,,
my id is ( the.anso @ yahoo.com )

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knaeem said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was just waiting to get PPR to disclose everyone that Sydney is my wife..... lol..... and I got PPR today... so i wanted my wife to BREAK this wonderful news here in forum... I hope and pray, everyone gets their PPR soon... and inshaAllah in 16 months you will all get PPR maximus & godisgreat brother your passport request is coming in this month too inhaAllh... I am happy and Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah long wait is over...
Dear My brother Kaneem,

MashAllah very great news. ALLAH bless you and Bhabi. Bas bata nai sakta mashallah bohat khushi orahi hai dear.Thanks for your kind words.INSHALLAH Maximuss myself and all others will get PPR very very soon.Ameen.

Once again Knaeem bhai congrats to you and your entire family mebers.

All the best.

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
ayesha_a said:
Im in Clifton. Im done with graduation and inshAllah will be applying for masters once i get there. Chalo atleast studies keep you busy most of the time, besides that, what i keep telling myself too is not to think about it to much. The more we think about it, the worse it feels :( When did you get your AOR? Mine is Oct 2010..:(
Yaar its been 18 months and 15 days since my application started to get processed in Islamabad. sab se zada meri hi timeline hai yahan ... :S

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Yes ur true this way you can also escape from the relative meetings who just end up irritating you with traditional comments and gossips on your situation afterwards ;)
But that too isn't easy. not only because of leave from job but because of Visa and extra travelling & accommodation expanse. isn't it?

ayesha_a said:
Saggit the only idea i have (which my husband and i intend doing as soon as our patience and tolerance runs out) is to meet in a third country for about a week-10days. That way, he will save time since coming to Pakistan means losing about 2 days out of a one week vacation...
But then again, this will only be possible whenever he gets time off from work!
:(

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
So is it a Nikah only case or rukhsati? Cuz for rukhsati it shouldnt take so long! What was the last thing you received from CIC-I?

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
saggit_16 said:
Yes ur true this way you can also escape from the relative meetings who just end up irritating you with traditional comments and gossips on your situation afterwards ;)
But that too isn't easy. not only because of leave from job but because of Visa and extra travelling & accommodation expanse. isn't it?
Ya thats true. Plus yours is a husband case so you might get the visa too- but for me, a girl from Pakistan wanting to travel alone, and doesnt study or work, i doubt ill get a visa:p And yes planning vacations these days isnt easy- it gets quite expensive too. But not getting time off from work is a bigger problem i guess:p

Nahi, inshAllah sabka visa jaldi aaeyga. Prayer mode should be on, from each one of us :) Theres nothing more powerful than that! Also, lets take it this way...we'll always be happy later on cuz our turbulent period post marriage has all been done with, thanks to CIC-I :p