Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jia said:
same here,people ask alot,and its difficult for me to answer my 3 years old daughter WHEN SHE ASK MAMA HUM CANADA KUB JAYE GEI??I really feel bad..
Jia sister aap k laye idea free ha, aap esa karrain k bachi ko kesi achay say school may admit kerwa dain, ess terha uss ka dehaaan bata rehy ga, aur uss k questionz say aap ko bad feel nhi ho ga.cuz shyed wo fir questionz na kry aap ko.

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
anso said:
Jia sister aap k laye idea free ha, aap esa karrain k bachi ko kesi achay say school may admit kerwa dain, ess terha uss ka dehaaan bata rehy ga, aur uss k questionz say aap ko bad feel nhi ho ga.cuz shyed wo fir questionz na kry aap ko.
thanks,mei nei uska addmission karwa diya hain,inshallah she will go to school from april 1st.

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
Anso ID per ek shair yad ah gayh ..socha subke sat share ker don..kuin ke sub appne appne beloved ke bechani se wait ker ray hain..
Arz kia hai,,
" Yaad Jub bi ati hai teri aye Humsafar...
Anknon se anso moti ban ker nikalte hain"

B

bestplace4u

Desi_Canadian said:
Anso ID per ek shair yad ah gayh ..socha subke sat share ker don..kuin ke sub appne appne beloved ke bechani se wait ker ray hain..
Arz kia hai,,
wah wah

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desi_Canadian said:
Arz kia hai,,
Na Ji Desi Candian paji Shair nal kam nhi chalda, Tusi ek kam kero gana suno, dil k armaan ansowo may baah gaye :(

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hareer said:
Guys I have an Afghani friend here and He is also sponsoring his wife from Kabul. He is asking how does it work to send PPR in kabul. His wife's address in Kabul is P.O box and I heard the courier does not deliver to P.O boxes. And plus chc does not pay for the courier. How does it work there? his wife case is in final stage. That P.O box address is her office address. Any one help him please.
Any one knows the answer above?

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anso said:
where r u now?

Are yar i am in canada. My colleague asked me this question yesterday i did not know the answer. SO thought maybe post here and u guys can give me an answer. He is sposnoring his wife from Kabul. His case is almost done as he sent remedicals and the MP told him that his wife might receive PPR soon. Now he doesnt know if the PPR is sent to kabul through TCS and if yes then do they send to P.O box as his wife gave her office address.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Hareer said:

Dear brother he should email to Embassy and tell them when every they send a passport request to Afghanistan they give him a copy by email since Afghanistan postal address's are not so good or tell him to change address and find some one in pakistan other than keep contact with islamabad to get update ...... i talk with one of legal advisor of the immigration they said to me atleast email islamabad and upload pictures and prove of contact once amonth its nothing to do with your case so keep connect with Islamabad through email,

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
Dear brother he should email to Embassy and tell them when every they send a passport request to Afghanistan they give him a copy by email since Afghanistan postal address's are not so good or tell him to change address and find some one in pakistan other than keep contact with islamabad to get update ...... i talk with one of legal advisor of the immigration they said to me atleast email islamabad and upload pictures and prove of contact once amonth its nothing to do with your case so keep connect with Islamabad through email,

Thank you for the response I will let him know. Thats really informative.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Hareer said:
Thank you for the response I will let him know. Thats really informative.
You most welcom hope it works out

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hareer said:
Hmmm, " The office cannot send passport to a G.P.O, Post Box, or Village Address. In such cases, The pakage will be marked HFC ( HOLD for COLLection ) and you will have to collect it from the courier office. The courier office will contact you at the telephone number you have provided.

Shyed aap k Friend ke tension khuch kam ho jaye yeh read kar kay,

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anso said:
Hmmm, " The office cannot send passport to a G.P.O, Post Box, or Village Address. In such cases, The pakage will be marked HFC ( HOLD for COLLection ) and you will have to collect it from the courier office. The courier office will contact you at the telephone number you have provided.

Shyed aap k Friend ke tension khuch kam ho jaye yeh read kar kay,
Maybe I give him my husband address in islamabad. His wife is waiting for PPR.