CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whd_mukhtar said:
Aoa ALL,

My wife is sponsoring me and processing started in CHC-ISB in Jan 2010 and re-medical had done in Oct 2010. I am a victim of "marriage is not genuine” already because of ruksati Issue and I sent explanation letter & some proof. My wife is doing a job and she want to continue her study. She applied for database administrator course and also applied for funding through Skills Investment Program (SIP).

Will funding from SIP affect our case?

Has background checked?

Can I move from Lahore (address given to CHC-ISB & living alone) to Bahawalpur (parent's home)? Will this goes to delay if I inform CHC-ISB?

Should she come back for safe side?

We all here as friends & I hope I will be able to get ideas if you share your opinions.
Thanks in advance
No the funding should not affect your case.. I also took an OSAP for my studies.

I think they only send re-meds after background checks have completed.

Yes you can move but you have to inform CHC of the address change immediately.

I dont think she needs to come back. Leaving a job and studies are very difficult and I hope you explained this in your letter!!! All is well and you will get PPR very soon InshAllah.

Atleast they are now working on January 2010 husband cases!!!!!! :) I wonder when they will get to May-June lol

Vital Signs

Nov 22, 2010
All,
I have applied for my wife in Sept 2009 and after so many visits/calls to local MP office for follow up finally they sent her a re-med last week. PCC is also expired last month but they haven`t requested for it yet. Should we just send them PCC seperately or just wait for another request. Please advice and if someone knows how long it will take for the PP request after re-med.

Here is my timeline:

Sept 05, 2009 -Application received by CPC-M
Oct 02, 2009 -Application forwarded to CHC-I
Oct 30, 2009 - Date written on AOR
Nov 10, 2010 - Re-med request
Nov 15, 2010 - Re-med done

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dont send the PCC by yourself and wait untill they ask for.
If all else is ok on the file than 4 TO 6 week for PPR after the medical done date. 4-6 weeks are required to complete the medical results assesment.

In some case If all else is ok they may ask for PPR early and keep the passport untill they receive the assesment and than return the passport with VISA.

R

raja21

In Reply of my mail

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914

Now i want to know how much time initial review will take if some body know please reply?

Thanks

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raja21 said:
In Reply of my mail

File No:

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914

Now i want to know how much time initial review will take if some body know please reply?

Thanks
It means they haven't even started on the background checks yet! :(

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Tanhayi darne ki koi baat nhi my wife had her remedical on 10/30 and it went ok.
medical done....
they said that they will send my medical repots directly to CHC and have not given me any type of form or proof of medical done ...what about ur wife? how can i inform CHC that my medical has been done?

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanhayi said:
medical done....
they said that they will send my medical repots directly to CHC and have not given me any type of form or proof of medical done ...what about ur wife? how can i inform CHC that my medical has been done?
I have also recently done my re-meds at lahore and I sent the payment receipt to CHC as proof of re-medical, You can do the same if you have your payment slip with you.. success!!

fahadq

Nov 4, 2010
oakville
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2010
AOR Received.
01-02-2010
Med's Done....
02-01-2010
Passport Req..
22-02-2011
Contacted Islamabad Embassy and received the last time " Your application is still in process and in queue for initial review" --- how long does it take for them to conduct background checks

Furthermore I have contacted them this month and now they mention that " your file is in process and no further action required" -- don't what this means pretty vague before they used to provide more detail.

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahadq said:
Contacted Islamabad Embassy and received the last time " Your application is still in process and in queue for initial review" --- how long does it take for them to conduct background checks

Furthermore I have contacted them this month and now they mention that " your file is in process and no further action required" -- don't what this means pretty vague before they used to provide more detail.
thats my question too..how long after AOR does the file take to go into background checks?

bcuz we know background checks are what takes the longest time.

jaweda

Star Member
May 14, 2010
Hey salaam everyone I want to know is this a generic email to everybody who makes an inquiry because I emailed them last week and got this response.

And one 2 ka 4 brother if you are saying that the ppr comes after medicals received then what about my wifes case she did her remedical in the beginning of august 2010 and its been 3months so its past the 4-6weeks timeline and i got this email response last week so i know it means i have to wait my turn what do you think is the delay then. thanks

File No:

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is in queue to be reviewed.

Regards,

R

raja21

jaweda said:
Hey salaam everyone I want to know is this a generic email to everybody who makes an inquiry because I emailed them last week and got this response.

And one 2 ka 4 brother if you are saying that the ppr comes after medicals received then what about my wifes case she did her remedical in the beginning of august 2010 and its been 3months so its past the 4-6weeks timeline and i got this email response last week so i know it means i have to wait my turn what do you think is the delay then. thanks

File No:

Dear Client,

Regards,

Seeming that CHC-I kidding with all peoples

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
knaeem said:
I have also recently done my re-meds at lahore and I sent the payment receipt to CHC as proof of re-medical, You can do the same if you have your payment slip with you.. success!!
thanks knaeem
yes i do have the payment receipts of tests . i will send them with my other forms..
have u asked about ur tests or any inquiry whether they send it to CHC or not.....
coz i dnt know about my tests results.....Allah reham karay bht tension hai

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
jaweda said:

File No:

Dear Client,

Regards,
After they send you a letter or a request for something, they put a "Bring Forward Date" (BFD) on the file for next review so until that date your file will not open. However, they do open your files to put extra supporting documents that were requested or update the medical results or whatever they requested. They will update the file but until the BFD comes they won't review the file. And if they find more discrepancies or they don't have what they requested yet another letter is sent to the client and another BFD is put on the file. Thats just how the embassy works. There is no 4 - 6 weeks thing for PPR after remedial , your file will not open until the next BFD.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
psionator said:
thats my question too..how long after AOR does the file take to go into background checks?

bcuz we know background checks are what takes the longest time.
No one knows, this totally depends on the BFD and the backlog.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
knaeem said:
So they don't give you the medical certificate like they do the first time?