+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

OmarA

Jul 30, 2010
Hi Guys,

I have sponsored my wife from Afghanistan and she had to fly to Pakistan to submit further documents as per Embassy request. After contacting the Embassy, I was notified they have not received the documents. I had my wife send the copy of the recied and when I did a search it showed it has been shipped to Rawalpindi, Pakistan. In the Receid it shows the following address;

Canadian High Commision
Imigration Section
Sec# G-5 Diplomatic Enclave
ISB

Phone#
Canadian
Islamabad

So why was it shipped to Rawalpindi? I contacted my MP today and he basically said he can't do anything, but notify the Embassy and even they have said they can't do much. It's not their job to track mails.

Please can someone tell me what I can do? I am in a desperate situation and very frastrauted.

Any help would help. I had all my important documents and most of them I have no copy or back up.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
lonly widout hubby said:
hey... how r u buddy... cn u share details abt ur frd's wife case , whic ws process wid inn 4-5 months or her timeline......
One of my wife's friend who applied in Mar 2009 and got the VISA stamped on her Passport in October 2009. Just a few lucky and unique cases that also happened in 2009, but its not the same anymore..

fahadq

Nov 4, 2010
oakville
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2010
AOR Received.
01-02-2010
Med's Done....
02-01-2010
Passport Req..
22-02-2011
I think 2009 cases were mostly completed in 9 months cause my wife's aunt also got her visa within 9 months even though they asked for more proofs (i.e pictures etc) for the wedding however she did her nikkah only. They applied in July 2009 and got the visa in April 2010

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
wes786 said:
One of my wife's friend who applied in Mar 2009 and got the VISA stamped on her Passport in October 2009. Just a few lucky and unique cases that also happened in 2009, but its not the same anymore..

oh wow... she must be so luccky..... all d best to our... may allah bless us wid some miracle....
wasye have u heard anyboday getting visa n 2010.......

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahadq said:
I think 2009 cases were mostly completed in 9 months cause my wife's aunt also got her visa within 9 months even though they asked for more proofs (i.e pictures etc) for the wedding however she did her nikkah only. They applied in July 2009 and got the visa in April 2010
salam....
thts so gud and islmbd start wrk on my file on 21.july.2010
and naw hv been wa8ngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg :(

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
hey there...
can u plz tell me wat s d time line for spouse case processing in 2010 ,
i got recipt of application n supllement form togTHEER ON 23 SEPT , N THY GOT IT ON 4 TH OCT.... NOW.... WAT ?
I HAVE HEARD D PROCESS HAS BECOME FASTER for spouse n children cases .. as other general immigration cases forwarded to uk.. ??
salam..........
i also had a same doc to sumbit..........
isl start wrk on my file on 21.july.2010
and gv me 9 mnths and nw 4 mnth has been cmpltd..........and still wa8nggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg :(

OmarA

Jul 30, 2010
Hi Guys,

I have sponsored my wife from Afghanistan and she had to fly to Pakistan to submit further documents as per Embassy request. After contacting the Embassy, I was notified they have not received the documents. I had my wife send the copy of the recied and when I did a search it showed it has been shipped to Rawalpindi, Pakistan. In the Receid it shows the following address;

Canadian High Commision
Imigration Section
ISB

Phone#
Canadian
Islamabad

So why was it shipped to Rawalpindi? I contacted my MP today and he basically said he can't do anything, but notify the Embassy and even they have said they can't do much. It's not their job to track mails.

Please can someone tell me what I can do? I am in a desperate situation and very frastrauted.

Any help would help. I had all my important documents and most of them I have no copy or back up.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ainy inam said:
salam..........
i also had a same doc to sumbit..........
isl start wrk on my file on 21.july.2010
and gv me 9 mnths and nw 4 mnth has been cmpltd..........and still wa8nggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg :(
han ..hey did they ask u for supplemtary form ... n proof of contact wid hubby.. all pic , bills n mails shared ......wid u two.......
lets pray hamara jaldi hogaye aammeeennn
stay in touch

jaweda

Star Member
May 14, 2010
OmarA said:
Hi Guys,

Canadian High Commision
Imigration Section
ISB

Phone#
Canadian
Islamabad

Hey try to get the address and contact number of the postoffice in that city and give them your tracking number maybe they can tell you if the package is there then get them to ship it back to you or to islamabad maybe someone else can answer better. good luck

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Same thing, try tracking the package. May be they will be able to find the package and forward it to where it belongs. Which courier service did she use from Pakistan to send the documents?

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
fahadq said:
oh wow dats nice to know... this means some cases do rape up easily....tell me more abt such cases....its motivation hehhehe

OmarA

Jul 30, 2010
wes786 said:
Same thing, try tracking the package. May be they will be able to find the package and forward it to where it belongs. Which courier service did she use from Pakistan to send the documents?
It's called TCS. I am so worried, I have no clue what to do.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
OmarA said:
It's called TCS. I am so worried, I have no clue what to do.
My wife has used their service too, had no problems. I would definately try to contact TCS and ask them about it. Its their responsibility to track the package and forward it to the right address. Thats the only thing I can suggest. They should know where the package is, if it is not delivered.

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's true, some 2009 cases that I know of got their PPR end of 2009. So lucky, eh?

But here on this forum there are some people with 2009 cases.. Hope they complete soon InshAllah along with 2010 cases as well.

I really hope 2009-2010 cases are over by mid-2011. Or I will just go crazy. lol