+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no way that they can finish the 2009 cases in 2010, there are 20-24 business days remaining for 2010 and do you think they will be able to finish 2009 case I dont think so.
Lets put it this way even if they issue PPR to 80% of leftover 2009 cases on Nov 25 still they need 4 wk to stamp VISA on passport's, so lets clear our mind with that hope.

In early NOV JSN KNY conveince parliament that his team will finish the 2009-2008 case by the end of 2010 which look a BOGUS statement to me as most of the time politics leader break their promises. Since the opposition was conveinced with the statement now he is good for another yr and will report back in Nov 2011.

If someone is good in speaking lie with innocent style than my suggestion is he/she may choose a career in politics science. Good salary. Huge retirement pension plan and on top of that fun environment job just promise and dont standby with the words. :-*

H

humtum143

Theres no way they will clear all 2009 files some files with complication will slow down the process of the rest of 2009..

Based on my uncles receipt number and my receipt number he is still waiting and the receipt gap beetwin my uncle and mine is 1734 number differences soo he applied in oct 2009 and I applied in July 2010 that's a big gap and he's still waiting.

Both cases are wife case.

Like one 2 ka 4 said dont break your head it's to late for dec quarter we must hope the first quarter of 2011 means hold back till march so most 2009 case should clear befor 2011 of march..

Family reunification lost priority over economic class big time this year... So economic stabilization for the contry is first then comes the rest.. (sad) but face it..

Good news is your time will come inshallah peace

OmarA

Jul 30, 2010
Hi,

I had the chance to contact the "Courier" earlier and confirmed that the Embassy has received the Documents and the signature in the document is of an Embassy Employee. I contacted both the Canadian and Pakistani locations and both confirmed.

So why would the Embassy lie to me and mention they have not received the documents? My MP contacted the Embassy today as well and he was provided with the same information. Is it possible for MPs to lie on behalf of the Embassy? I just curious what are the reason and why are they trying to slow down the procedure?

Who can I contact and what actions can I take to get this situation sorted out?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OmarA. check the TCS site and track the mail with the tracking no and find who signed it. If it was signed by CHC staff normally Kashif at Reception sign than take out the print and fax it to CHC office as a proof.

FYI... I just track my mail sent on 11/11 it was received by Kashif at CHC on 11/12. This is my 2nd time sending mail through TCS and always rec'd by Kashif.

Vital Signs

Nov 22, 2010
Vital Signs said:
All,
I have applied for my wife in Sept 2009 and after so many visits/calls to local MP office for follow up finally they sent her a re-med last week. PCC is also expired last month but they haven`t requested for it yet. Should we just send them PCC seperately or just wait for another request. Please advice and if someone knows how long it will take for the PP request after re-med.

Here is my timeline:

Sept 05, 2009 -Application received by CPC-M
Oct 02, 2009 -Application forwarded to CHC-I
Oct 30, 2009 - Date written on AOR
Nov 10, 2010 - Re-med request
Nov 15, 2010 - Re-med done

All,
My wife received another letter today from CHC Islamabad asking to provide wedding pictures again which i already submitted after the rukhsati and also PCC,IMM0008 & suplementry form.
I am not sure why we need to fill IMM0008 form again as this is something i already submitted with application. Please advice why they are asking for such things after the re-medical???
Appreciate any input. Thanks

OmarA

Jul 30, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
OmarA. check the TCS site and track the mail with the tracking no and find who signed it. If it was signed by CHC staff normally Kashif at Reception sign than take out the print and fax it to CHC office as a proof.

FYI... I just track my mail sent on 11/11 it was received by Kashif at CHC on 11/12. This is my 2nd time sending mail through TCS and always rec'd by Kashif.
It was received by Kashif on November 10th and the email was sent out by the Embassy on the 22nd that they have not received the documents.

Why would the Embassy lie? Anyone I can contact? I even sent the copy of the receid and section which shows Kashif has received it and signed it.

jaweda

Star Member
May 14, 2010
Vital Signs said:
All,
My wife received another letter today from CHC Islamabad asking to provide wedding pictures again which i already submitted after the rukhsati and also PCC,IMM0008 & suplementry form.
I am not sure why we need to fill IMM0008 form again as this is something i already submitted with application. Please advice why they are asking for such things after the re-medical???
Appreciate any input. Thanks

dont worry brother my wife got asked the samething its their way of playing kids games and want to prolong the process even more because they have nothing better to do then to ask the same forms and pictures again. I cant believe the treatment us citizens are getting from the embassy. Once you have your proof then just stamp the damn visa and let us be on our way why make us go through the same s**t twice sorry everyone but everytime i hear that things are gonna be taking longer as one 2 ka 4 brother point it out it makes me wanna vent. Brother just send it in and make sure everything is filled out properly who knows they might ask you a third time for the same forms just being realist. Good luck brother and may allah have mercy on us and unite us soon with our loved ones.

H

humtum143

Really they are playing kids game sometime and I'm just curious why my ip address is logged on www.canadavisa.com I feel there's no privacy I'm starting to not trust this site something is not right it seems like this site is being monitored for intel purposes and data info..

Maybe I'm paranoid blah what ever

H

humtum143

Based in jersey city new jersey USA heart of the homeland security I'm pretty sure this forum is monitored

fahadq

Nov 4, 2010
oakville
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2010
AOR Received.
01-02-2010
Med's Done....
02-01-2010
Passport Req..
22-02-2011
How did you check it

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
got my PCC today....but my passport number is mistyped in it
what should i do now

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
tanhayi said:
got my PCC today....but my passport number is mistyped in it
what should i do now
On the actual certificate??? If it is, then you gotta get that fixed before you send it because it won't match with the information they have on your file. Sorry to hear that bro...

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
wes786 said:
On the actual certificate??? If it is, then you gotta get that fixed before you send it because it won't match with the information they have on your file. Sorry to hear that bro...
ya on actual cetificate they wrote P instaed of B :(

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
should i have to repeat all the process or just correction can be done by police lane?