AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
i miss mobilicity :( they had unlimited calling to Pakistan for $45/month - then they got rid of it :(

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So after doing some search I concluded my opinion that this whole backlog from 2008 up untill now is due to TWO factors, listed below. It was a properly preplaned game.

1 - The economy went into recession in 2008, more & more componies sheding jobs and unemployment rate was going up and burdening on Govt budget in term of EI assistance. So instead of saying no more immigratants at all better to reduce the % of immigrants by reducing the timeline, because there were no jobs growth and how will be the new immigrants get jobs. Every person enter in Canada regardless of catagoery will be a burden on Govt directly or indirectly e.g Health Coverage, skills update programe, community programes. So better increase the timeline

2 - Since unemployment rate was going up more & more labour force relying on Govt EI assistance and contributing nothing to Govt budget in form of TAX and economy in recession already Govt budget went record to deficit level . To avoid further burden on already deficited budget besides many others measurments ONE remedy is to increase timeline. Govt cut their budget on Immigration [If did not cut than nor did expand] resulting in increasing timeline & backlog. Otherwise I have never seen a modern Govt role that where there is backlog in Govt department and they do nothing about that. Many of you know even to renew the PR card here in Canada at that time were taking 6-8 months which leads to an other example.

Immigrations countries [USA-UK Australia] record shows during recession they reduced the quota.

Untill the economy come out from recession fully and Govt budget turn into positive this situation will continue and w'll be hearing the same reply "file is in process" - "file is in background check"

Once the situation become better which started now than you will see how fast they will process the cases beacuse of more demand in labour market, and more peoples are going into labour market which will reduce budget burden and infact will contribute in budget as a tax, once the budget is in surplus only than Govt will spend more on Immigration budget to reduce the backlog.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
hey ther one 2 ka 4
listen i have heard d embaasy is on vacations in dec due u xmas n new year z it true ?
No they are working in Dec below is there holidays schedule.

FYI.... My 45 days given response time in letter is due on this friday Dec 3rd, crossing my fingers now. ;D

Office Closures 2010
1 January New Year's Day
5 April Easter Monday
24 May Victoria Day
16 August Independence Day (in lieu of 14 Aug)
10 & 13 September Eid-ul Fitr
17 & 18 November Eid-ul Azha
16 December10 Muharram
24 DecemberChristmas (in lieu of 25 Dec)
27 DecemberBoxing Day

M

maximus391

Hello Guys.....one of my relatives in my extended family was also getting sponsored from his wife in Canada and his case processing started in January,2010 in Islamabad. His wife got into a major accident and got seriously injured and he requested to CHC-ISL about the issue and how his wife needs him at this time. So now he has received a call from CHC-ISL to visit them immediately with passport..I think they have decided to grant him visa

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Really sorry to hear about the accident, but glad to hear that CHC have some mercy in their hearts and granted the VISA.

I think they need physical injury to prcess the case in rush, but dont really care befor this accident how the wifes have mentally & emotionally hurted and injured. One sister on this forum is living here alone and her baby & husband is in PKSTN for the last 2 yrs, who should she call to report her feeling.

And one of our family friends girls waiting for 4yrs now but every time her husband contact CHC they tell a new story, and she living alone here with her 2 canadian born kids, ofcourse she has her elder brother here but he has his own family to take care.She has applied for the citizenship late last yr and she told my mom after obtaining the citizenship she will move to PKSTN and stay their with her husband untill they grant visa.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Maximus my buddy, how come your file was transfered on 31/10/2009 and you had rec'd the AOR on the same date on 31/10/2009 as per your given timeline.
Do you mean 30/11/2009 instead :) Please clear my mind yaar. I know hum sub math ke paper mey gabra jate hy per ider hisab aghe piche kre ga tu gar-bar ho jye gi forum pr

H

humtum143

Immigration in Canada is the worse for sure the rate of Muslim is at 48% another 100 years Canada will be invaded by Muslims lol thats the fear among some concerned canadian and mostly quebecois who are in deep trouble the rate of French born in quebec is at 7% rate and muslim rate at 21% in Quebec that's why that province choose it's own immigrant lol this cracks me up ahahahahah

H

humtum143

One 2 ka 4 you know what cracks me even more!!!

If my wife qualify or donot qualify they have no choice to accept her because they are still under the queens regulation..

No matter how crappy the case in Quebec can be for spouse she will be approved if immigration Canada accepted her lol that's what cracks me the most..

Anyhow I went to the office back here in Montreal and asked the Quebec immigration consellor and she had no response to my question and the fee we pay for spouse selection is a rip off..

Soo she had no answer and she told me if Canada immigration accepted the spousal case we have no choice to comply with it but yet she had no answer for the fee or specification for spousal...

Anyhow she got mad and the botch made me wait 3 hours for my passport renewal ahahahahahah

H

humtum143

Today is the affective date soo it's good news around the world now immigration officer can take final decision on granting visa and do a final say on application to be granted visa so this will boost the delayed time in process..

IO are no longer required to wait after cic to see if spousal cases are genuine or not finally they got power=).. This will save time for everyone =)

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) officers must commence applying the new provision on the day on which it entered into force. Therefore, effective today, CIC and CBSA officers must apply the new provision to all new applications, all applications in process for which a final decision has not yet been rendered and all new and pending appeals before the Immigration Appeal Division (IAD).

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have sent additional documents to CHC, supplimentry form, Schedule 1 etc.. In Schedule 1 Background Declaration-Question3 their is a colum to write the name in native language (urdu) I forgot to write there because at the time of filing this form I was not able to type urdu in my computer and later I also forgot to write it with hand and i submitted it without urdu... could it be a problem or they will return it for this? or should i fill it again and send them... need help...

M

maximus391

knaeem said:
I have sent additional documents to CHC, supplimentry form, Schedule 1 etc.. In Schedule 1 Background Declaration-Question3 their is a colum to write the name in native language (urdu) I forgot to write there because at the time of filing this form I was not able to type urdu in my computer and later I also forgot to write it with hand and i submitted it without urdu... could it be a problem or they will return it for this? or should i fill it again and send them... need help...
Naeem i think they will send u the form again to write name in Urdu.. When i filled my application i missed one signatures on the family information sheet and in april i received that sheet again just to sign on it.

ranasahib

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
App. Filed.......
June 2016
knaeem said:
brother i think so app ko same form doara print kar kay covering letter kay sath reasion lik kar send kar dho jaldi agar wooh app say request kar tay hai doh bara then app tcs slip scan kar kay email kar dayna kay app nay pahlay he yeah form mistake theek kar kay send kar diyaha hai,

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
No there are working in Dec below is there holidays schedule.

FYI.... My 45 days given response time in letter is due on this friday Dec 3rd, crossing my fingers now. ;D

Office Closures 2010
1 January New Year's Day
5 April Easter Monday
24 May Victoria Day
16 August Independence Day (in lieu of 14 Aug)
10 & 13 September Eid-ul Fitr
17 & 18 November Eid-ul Azha
16 December10 Muharram
24 DecemberChristmas (in lieu of 25 Dec)
27 DecemberBoxing Day

OKAY....THANK U SO MUCH FOR UR HELP.... hope they wud b working n dec alos... n i pray ur wife get visa as soon as possible ameen

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
my forms and additional documents are ready to send ...want to ask something. these documents need attestation from notarary public or not? i m snding my university transcripts.. i think it should b attested

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No need to noteriezd, as know they know any document issued from Canada institute is true document and no fake document like it happend in PKSTN.