Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
No need to noteriezd, as know they know any document issued from Canada institute is true document and no fake document like it happend in PKSTN.
but i m doing my MBA from virtual university peshawar not from canada :)
is there any need to attest my university trancripts that i m sending to CHC isb?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If I were you I will send as it is, they have the authorization to verify your enrollment with the university.

But why are you sending your educations documents in spousal case?

Maya85

Jul 27, 2010
AOA;

My husband has finally recieved a letter from embassy.

My Time Line:

Application sent to CIC-M.....12 Nov 2009
Processing Started at CHC- Islb... 17 Dec 2009
Document requested by CHC-Islb.... 30 Nov 2010

Following Documents are Requested:
1) SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM
2) ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION FORM
3) BACKGROUND DECLARATIOIN FORM
4) RE- PCC REQUEST
5) RE-MEDICAL RESQUEST

I have a question because CHC-Islb has requested additional documents almost after a year, I am just curious if they have done the background checks or will they process with the background checks after they will recieve the documents they have requested to my husband ??
how long does it take after re-medical request ?? :-(

thanks.

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
While going thru the timeline of 2009 posted by someone on this same site, i noticed many cases finalized in 7-9 months. Do anyone have, from any source, some statistics of 2010 for wife cases. I am not talking about the processing times on CIC website which includes many factors and increased average due to husband cases and suspected marriage of convenience.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
UOC said:
While going thru the timeline of 2009 posted by someone on this same site, i noticed many cases finalized in 7-9 months. Do anyone have, from any source, some statistics of 2010 for wife cases. I am not talking about the processing times on CIC website which includes many factors and increased average due to husband cases and suspected marriage of convenience.
HEY THERE UOC
u r rite 2009 for normal n strong wife cases were finalized n 5-9 months , bt i cnt see thread for 2010 cases.... do keeo n mind dat ONLY THOSE PPL U HVE GOT PROBLEMS or delay .... use this forum for help... otherwise if u get ur visa's soon i dont thnk those ppl hve time to loog on this page n add their comments ..hehhehe

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maya sister, I am gald to hear that. Most likely background check is done and to answer your 2nd question it varies case by case how long it take after re-medical for them, but one thing I know medical result assesment does take 4-6 week normally.

FYI - My wife done re-medical on Oct 30/2010 So exactly 1 month today & 4 week.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
Hi Maya,

I have the same timeline as yours i sponsered my husband in Sept 2009 and process started on nov the 14th. My daughter was born on

march the 14th and i had serious complications with my health and i contacted my Mp's office and Islamabad did not budge. Then i started to write

directly to the immigration and they always wrote me back. When the flood situation took place in pakistan i wrote them a letter and they

contacted my husband right away he went for remedical in August 2010 and then he did his police report again but the only thing we need is

another police certificate from another country where he visited and my question is if any one has an idea if this is the last part of the process

of the application or there is something else they have to do.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Maya85 said:
AOA;

My husband has finally recieved a letter from embassy.

My Time Line:

Application sent to CIC-M.....12 Nov 2009
Processing Started at CHC- Islb... 17 Dec 2009
Document requested by CHC-Islb.... 30 Nov 2010

Following Documents are Requested:
1) SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM
2) ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION FORM
3) BACKGROUND DECLARATIOIN FORM
4) RE- PCC REQUEST
5) RE-MEDICAL RESQUEST

I have a question because CHC-Islb has requested additional documents almost after a year, I am just curious if they have done the background checks or will they process with the background checks after they will recieve the documents they have requested to my husband ??
how long does it take after re-medical request ?? :-(

thanks.
What is the time limit they gave you to submit all these documents?

warya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Maya sister, I am gald to hear that. Most likely background check is done and to answer your 2nd question it varies case by case how long it take after re-medical for them, but one thing I know medical result assesment does take 4-6 week normally.

FYI - My wife done re-medical on Oct 30/2010 So exactly 1 month today & 4 week.
I dont think background check is done. if it was why would they ask for police certificate, background declaration form etc etc? I always thought they start the background check after they receive the updated police certificate.
but congratulations Maya!!! just a lil bit more wait and you are done!!!

M

maximus391

warya said:
I dont think background check is done. if it was why would they ask for police certificate, background declaration form etc etc? I always thought they start the background check after they receive the updated police certificate.
but congratulations Maya!!! just a lil bit more wait and you are done!!!
Guys i am just worried that my medical has expired in July and i have not received re-medical request

R

raja21

tanhayi said:
my forms and additional documents are ready to send ...want to ask something. these documents need attestation from notarary public or not? i m snding my university transcripts.. i think it should b attested

Not from Notarary public but from Higher eduction commission after that Foreign Affairs then you send them :)

R

raja21

tanhayi said:
my forms and additional documents are ready to send ...want to ask something. these documents need attestation from notarary public or not? i m snding my university transcripts.. i think it should b attested
http://www.mofa.gov.pk/Pages/Attestation_Documents.htm

All Detail is available here

Maya85

Jul 27, 2010
Hi One 2 Ka 4 ;

Thanks for repling.You are right varies for each case. Yes I read ur message about re-medical results time to CHC. :)

Hi wes786;

I think 45 days is there standard deadline for submitting documents. The letter we got is dated 15th Nov but we recieved on 30th. So I guess 15 days has already passed. And we are left with 30 days. ( I am not sure if they count saturdays and sundays as well in tht deadline or not ) :p

Hi saroo;

Hmm right so you are done with re-medical back in Aug 2010 yeah... PPR - Request I guess is the only request, when one should be happy ;-p may be. Dont mean to make anyone depress here but thts how it is may be. But you should be happy that re-medical is done and till now they must have received the medical results as well. I dont know from which country do u require the PCC. but My husband got PCC from UK in just one month. One thing he had to do was filling out a form and paying fee then sent it by mail.

It was funny becasue getting a PCC from Lahore Kachehri took 2 and a half months even then it had a address mistake. LoL.

Hi Warya;

Thanks for replying. I also doubt about the background checks. But there could be certain reasons that they are asking for all these forms.Yes ofcourse atleast they sent something and have opened my file after a year :-@.

Looking forward to hear good news for all members :)..

waiting for ur love is not an easy task... :) Stay Positive.

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
Hi Everyone

I am posting here after sometime and good to see developments in some husband cases. Just to update you guys. My Case is still where it was. I am into my 18th month since my husbands's case has been forwarded to Islamabad. We did remedical and submitted the police certificate for the second time in May 2010 ever since then my case is in Background checks and the embassy still has no answer for me. I wish they could atleast tell how long its going to take.

I wonder if any other husband got his PPR lately.. or they are not giving PPR's to husbands atall. Damn!! I have failed to understand this anymore. Suffering has exceeded all limits.... So any husbands from 2009 cases???????????