AOR Received.
OCT 2010
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
Question: If you recieve a Imm 008, re pcc and additional info. Request. What address do you send it to diplomat or the po 1042 address. Please advice.

waqarcan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2009
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
09-11-2009
File Transfer...
10-11-2009
Med's Request
02-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-03-2011
Passport Req..
07-12- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received with VISA on 10th January 2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon Insha Allah
Hi all,

Just half an hour ago, my wife in Pakistan received a call from CHC-ISB inquiring if she has received written request from them to redo Medical? she told them she has already been through her second medical on 10th march 2011. she did her re-med. on 10th of march 2011 and after a day or two, the med. report was send to New-Delhi India by the DMP . Does it mean that CHC-ISB did not receive the redone med. report yet from India? is there any precedent of re-doing med. for a third time? My wife's second medical will expire on 10th March 2012.

Thanks,

waqarcan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2009
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
09-11-2009
File Transfer...
10-11-2009
Med's Request
02-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-03-2011
Passport Req..
07-12- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received with VISA on 10th January 2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon Insha Allah
You can respond to all CHC-ISB inquiry to
Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
PO BOX No: 1042
Islamabad, Pakistan.

Send it by FEDEX or TCS. You can send docs. as Registered AD as well but it will take long time to reach its destination.

Thanks

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waqarcan said:
Hi all,

Just half an hour ago, my wife in Pakistan received a call from CHC-ISB inquiring if she has received written request from them to redo Medical? she told them she has already been through her second medical on 10th march 2011. she did her re-med. on 10th of march 2011 and after a day or two, the med. report was send to New-Delhi India by the DMP . Does it mean that CHC-ISB did not receive the redone med. report yet from India? is there any precedent of re-doing med. for a third time? My wife's second medical will expire on 10th March 2012.

Thanks,
This call usually means they want to send your wife a PPR asap and will ask her to send her travel itinerary as well so they can send her visa before her second med expires and she can land before that as well. You should look forward to her PPR now insha Allah!

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Congratulation bro,
It looks like your file is close to be finalized. Hope your wife gonna get PPR soon

waqarcan said:
Hi all,

Thanks,

M

Muslimah

Salams everyone,
Few questions..

The master list in the spreadsheet- does the AOR
Mean the date islamabad received documents or the date
That is written on the online cic update (we have started processing this file on..)
I see there have been no updates since nov, r they Doing any work in December or just on holidays.

I was told that December will b slower as they will work less.

Also, how long does police certificate expire in?
6 mos or a yr?

Anyone can update me on if they applied fr husband case in june 2010, what is there status now?
This is really pathetic, we all seriously need to do something.
Those who did re meds In September or after? Please update!

Thanks for replies!

lover

Nov 15, 2011
aap log bi na bus mera case ki processing oct men start huii muje abi tak kuch nahin aya 14 month ho chukay yahan tak ke chc ne itna bi na pocha kes nam se pukaron kia naam hai tumhara lolzzzzzzzzzzz

ubermani

Jun 10, 2011
hellooo resham
best of luck for ur husbands interview...inshallah sub thiek ho ga....and BloomingFlowers my best wishs for u...we r ride same boat

2009-july.........case :(

remeber me in ur prayers

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Mostly Police Clearance Certificate says the expiry date. In most cases it says expiring in 90 days, but some people say that it can be 6 months or one year.
In anycase it will show you the expiry date.

Muslimah said:
Salams everyone,
Few questions..

The master list in the spreadsheet- does the AOR
Mean the date islamabad received documents or the date
That is written on the online cic update (we have started processing this file on..)
I see there have been no updates since nov, r they Doing any work in December or just on holidays.

I was told that December will b slower as they will work less.

Also, how long does police certificate expire in?
6 mos or a yr?

Anyone can update me on if they applied fr husband case in june 2010, what is there status now?
This is really pathetic, we all seriously need to do something.
Those who did re meds In September or after? Please update!

Thanks for replies!

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
14 months over since islamabad got my file
no updates nothing just reply of email that file is in que for review by immigration officer
what to do???

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
humpakwatankaylog said:
In fact I have seen at least two cases of this long ass wait breaking up marriages. Once was a nikah case who due to a long wait the girls parents started freaking out that the Sponsor husband may be making excuses and doesnt want to do the rukhsati at all ( the typical spoiled man who got married coz his parents forced him to but probably has married a gory in Canada). This broke up the nikah after a year and half of wait.

Second case was a guy with full rukhsati and his case was almost over after 2 years but then due to too many fights between husband and wife over the phone the fight broke up their marriage right after she got a PPR.

• Long distance relationship and that too when you are newly married (and just getting to know each other as a couple for arranged marriages) are really difficult.
  • And then there is an extra pressure of keeping in touch (proof of contact required by CHC Islamabad) and our nikah cases cannot call back and forth too much because until the rukhsati takes place the parents don't want the girl to get too emotionally involved even though islamically the marriage is complete with the nikah.
  • On top of it all there are cultural expectations and misinformation that is spread ( like girls parents thinking that it usually takes 6 months max for him to call her to Canada we have seen many cases like that but they forget that with time these things can change).
  • And then there is the pressure on the sponsor to do something with the application even though there isnt much you can do. You can provide proofs or perform rukhsati and just wait
  • Then those who have babies their families are just growing up without a father.
  • All this and then this long wait without any clear direction from CHC Islamabad as to what the next step of the application process is for two long years (3 years for poor souls who get into the interview queue) is enough to break up marriages.
  • You try to get the visit or TRV visa and for most it get denied due to family ties in Canada (you spouse)
  • You try going to the Islamabad Embassy/ Local MP but both are of no use

This process has to be the most frustrating process ever. So my advice is for most sponsors to visit spouse as much as they can and if they can afford to then move back to Pakistan until you get the visa and be prepared for the objection on this move and have support letters and other paperwork to prove that you intend to settle in Canada.
i m so scared to attend the upcoming weddings in my family due to these reasons
wedding are by the end of this month n i m thinking what to say to all my aunties
my husband didnt came to visit me since our wedding so there are hell to answer
allah hm sb pa reham kray amin