Interview........
xxxx
Passport Req..
20-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
18th March 2012
INSHALLAH HE WILL SUCCESS DO NOT WORRY RESHAM, WHT DATE HIS INTERVIEW ARRANGED N WHERE?

samina Darr

Dec 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is good that hes finally going for interview, your case was old 2009, they took to long to process it,

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Re-med request April 15 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
resham said:
Hello Guys,

My husband is going for an interview-plzzzzz pray for us.
Thanx.

all the best!!

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
samina Darr said:
It is good that hes finally going for interview, your case was old 2009, they took to long to process it,
Interviews queue takes upto a year or more, meaning 3 years of wait!

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
resham said:
Hello Guys,

My husband is going for an interview-plzzzzz pray for us.
Thanx.
All the best resham! I hope he does well and that you guys are united soon! Ameen!

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TODAY IN ISLAMABAD.
Wife_Need_Husband Badly said:
INSHALLAH HE WILL SUCCESS DO NOT WORRY RESHAM, WHT DATE HIS INTERVIEW ARRANGED N WHERE?

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awaiting 2012 said:
I SECOND THAT! Especially this part --> Long distance relationship and that too when you are newly married (and just getting to know each other as a couple for arranged marriages) this is my case and i he hasnt been able to visit me after nikah, its been 13 months now. It is so so hard. and the part about family expectations, and the most annoying part is when friends and relatives keep nagging you about your current situation and when will u be finally wedded in the proper islamic way (rukhsati) and join ur husband. In the beginning it was not that annoying but people keep asking you as if doubting your marriage altogether, this is too much on top of the emotional stress you experience in your marriage, and you are missing out on soo much. This only ends up in frustration and anger, right now all directed at cic ofcourse : @ but it takes quite a toll at your marriage too sometimes especially when its new!

shamsia said:
Not to mention, the added pressure from the breath-taking stories of relatives and neighbours who miraculously got the visas in 3 months!
The relatives are the most damaging. They start yapping about the bride who is still a BRIDE/groom even after a year or two and making jokes about it. Asking about where the application is? more times than the applicant himself would have asked. It is like the only question on their mind ...when are you going to Canada? They clock it more than you do! They will tell you how many months and years its been since you got married. LOL

After every visit they will enquire the girl if there is a NEWS= to tell them. Basically asking if you are pregnant? If you tell them yes then they say it will help your case now they have to give you a visa LOL .... if you tell them no they will say oh well better luck next time and try harder on your next visit.

I'm sorry its not funny but its still kinda funny.

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI-thanks everybody for your kind support.plzzzzz remember me in your prayers tonight. He seems to be nervous but I am hoping for the best Insha Allaha.
Allaha will help us to com out of this waiting period.
Thanx u again.

Dec 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20-12-2011
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
xxxx
Passport Req..
20-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
18th March 2012
RESHAM AP ABHI SAY HE MUSLAY PAR BAIT JAO AND DO DUA 24HR

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
humpakwatankaylog said:
The relatives are the most damaging. They start yapping about the bride who is still a BRIDE/groom even after a year or two and making jokes about it. Asking about where the application is? more times than the applicant himself would have asked. It is like the only question on their mind ...when are you going to Canada? They clock it more than you do! They will tell you how many months and years its been since you got married. LOL

After every visit they will enquire the girl if there is a NEWS= to tell them. Basically asking if you are pregnant? If you tell them yes then they say it will help your case now they have to give you a visa LOL .... if you tell them no they will say oh well better luck next time and try harder on your next visit.

I'm sorry its not funny but its still kinda funny.

Yeah i think one should just learn how to just shut them up. I say you'll be the first one invited in my rukhsati ceremony once im handed back my passport with visa stamped on it, i swear my relatives are way more eager than me to meet my husband, he has a job and financial difficulties which makes it difficult for him to visit me. Now Ive just somehow learned how to deal with people, atleast cic has taught me one thing, how to deal with yapping aunties and annoying relatives! :p

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
resham said:
HI-thanks everybody for your kind support.plzzzzz remember me in your prayers tonight. He seems to be nervous but I am hoping for the best Insha Allaha.
Allaha will help us to com out of this waiting period.
Thanx u again.
hey i thought your husbands interview is the same as mines..the 8th of dec...tomm is thrus so u still have a day for preparing and praying...lol...as i am also in the same shoe as you..very nerious for the results...

A

alpha1980

Hello All....... i hope everybody well on the forum.. i just want to update that i safely landed in Canada on 02-Dec-2011. i had Qatar airways flight Lhe- Doha-Montreal and final destination calgary. immigration in Montreal was sucks. it takes about 2 hours . they take me to different room and let me wait and after 2 hours they stamp on my passport and says " Welcome to Canada" . hardly i got my connection from Montreal to Calgary. i guess the reason there was a big quew on immigration section of Montreal for 1st time arrival. i suggest all you not to use Montreal airport if your final destination is not Montreal.

i will come back frequently this forum to help all my bro and sis and always remember you on my prayers.............

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi baloming-my hubby "s interview is on wednesday that mean tonight in canada and wednesday morning in pakistan.best of luck to u my dear.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
Hello All....... i hope everybody well on the forum.. i just want to update that i safely landed in Canada on 02-Dec-2011. i had Qatar airways flight Lhe- Doha-Montreal and final destination calgary. immigration in Montreal was sucks. it takes about 2 hours . they take me to different room and let me wait and after 2 hours they stamp on my passport and says " Welcome to Canada" . hardly i got my connection from Montreal to Calgary. i guess the reason there was a big quew on immigration section of Montreal for 1st time arrival. i suggest all you not to use Montreal airport if your final destination is not Montreal.

i will come back frequently this forum to help all my bro and sis and always remember you on my prayers.............

hey bro, Good to see that you landed here in one piece as an Alpha Male, most of Alpha Males here are on beta-blockers which works against the Alpha Male concept ............ just joking ........ how does it feel like .... looking back to ....... where is my passport mantra ....... please keep visiting the forum ........ and visit Kenny if you get a chance since the monster is from calagary Riding ....... or write emails to auditor General, human rights commission, PM and also call the complaints department of CIC, call the call center and ask them to transfer you to Office of Client satisfaction for complain against CHC Isb ....... :)

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
resham said:
Hi baloming-my hubby "s interview is on wednesday that mean tonight in canada and wednesday morning in pakistan.best of luck to u my dear.
Really..my gosh..good luck to you and your husband...Inshallah everything will go good...we all will pray for you...

do inform us of the outcome and how it went....

do dua befo he does go in....