Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
samina Darr said:
BETTER TO SEND VOLUNTARY UPDATE, INSTEAD OF THIS WE SHUD GO CIC IN PERSONAL AS A VOLUNTARY :p :p :p :p
I would gladly volunteer to beat the cic staff up :mad: you guys can accompany me :D

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awaiting 2012 said:
Oh boy. 16 months and nothing seriously? now this is driving me into depression. means i may or may not hear anything in another 4-5 months. did u send voluntary proofs and send any emails to chc about your case? i did nothing of the sort for 13 straight months now.
Do not worry yar every ones case is different ........... my case is i did not send any update ........... so u should send them updates ............. cases are done in 15 months usually .............. and it takes less to some times ....... so u should not compare ur case with any one may be u might hear from them before us u never know ......... so no depression ......... its like lemme give u a perfect example ............
Immigration department in Pakistan is following coin methodology ..........they put two applications in front of them and toss a quarter if its head its left side application that is getting processed quickly if its tail then right side ........ simple they are doing it the movie Sholay'z way :p

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awaiting 2012 said:
but i recently heard that they have started to work on Nov aor's just curious that's all. I'm aware of everyones difficult situation and completely empathize, i myself have no hopes of my case finalizing by the end of 2012 at the rate cic is going : @ they are going to break marriages and i'm sure they'll be lovin it.
you are wife or husband case???
In fact I have seen at least two cases of this long ass wait breaking up marriages. Once was a nikah case who due to a long wait the girls parents started freaking out that the Sponsor husband may be making excuses and doesnt want to do the rukhsati at all ( the typical spoiled man who got married coz his parents forced him to but probably has married a gory in Canada). This broke up the nikah after a year and half of wait.

Second case was a guy with full rukhsati and his case was almost over after 2 years but then due to too many fights between husband and wife over the phone the fight broke up their marriage right after she got a PPR.

• Long distance relationship and that too when you are newly married (and just getting to know each other as a couple for arranged marriages) are really difficult.
  • And then there is an extra pressure of keeping in touch (proof of contact required by CHC Islamabad) and our nikah cases cannot call back and forth too much because until the rukhsati takes place the parents don't want the girl to get too emotionally involved even though islamically the marriage is complete with the nikah.
  • On top of it all there are cultural expectations and misinformation that is spread ( like girls parents thinking that it usually takes 6 months max for him to call her to Canada we have seen many cases like that but they forget that with time these things can change).
  • And then there is the pressure on the sponsor to do something with the application even though there isnt much you can do. You can provide proofs or perform rukhsati and just wait
  • Then those who have babies their families are just growing up without a father.
  • All this and then this long wait without any clear direction from CHC Islamabad as to what the next step of the application process is for two long years (3 years for poor souls who get into the interview queue) is enough to break up marriages.
  • You try to get the visit or TRV visa and for most it get denied due to family ties in Canada (you spouse)
  • You try going to the Islamabad Embassy/ Local MP but both are of no use

This process has to be the most frustrating process ever. So my advice is for most sponsors to visit spouse as much as they can and if they can afford to then move back to Pakistan until you get the visa and be prepared for the objection on this move and have support letters and other paperwork to prove that you intend to settle in Canada.

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Re-med request April 15 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
qamalik729 said:
Do not worry yar every ones case is different ........... my case is i did not send any update ........... so u should send them updates ............. cases are done in 15 months usually .............. and it takes less to some times ....... so u should not compare ur case with any one may be u might hear from them before us u never know ......... so no depression ......... its like lemme give u a perfect example ............
Immigration department in Pakistan is following coin methodology ..........they put two applications in front of them and toss a quarter if its head its left side application that is getting processed quickly if its tail then right side ........ simple they are doing it the movie Sholay'z way :p

haha thats bad it should be done in a first come first serve basis...thats the right way...I havent sent any proofs myself so worried, too late now as the initial review may have started but i discovered this forum quite late so i didnt know a lot of info, lets hope for the best noww if they are doing it in the movie fashion then GOD help us !! :p

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Not to mention, the added pressure from the breath-taking stories of relatives and neighbours who miraculously got the visas in 3 months!

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
humpakwatankaylog said:
In fact I have seen at least two cases of this long ass wait breaking up marriages. Once was a nikah case who due to a long wait the girls parents started freaking out that the Sponsor husband may be making excuses and doesnt want to do the rukhsati at all ( the typical spoiled man who got married coz his parents forced him to but probably has married a gory in Canada). This broke up the nikah after a year and half of wait.

Second case was a guy with full rukhsati and his case was almost over after 2 years but then due to too many fights between husband and wife over the phone the fight broke up their marriage right after she got a PPR.

• Long distance relationship and that too when you are newly married (and just getting to know each other as a couple for arranged marriages) are really difficult.
  • And then there is an extra pressure of keeping in touch (proof of contact required by CHC Islamabad) and our nikah cases cannot call back and forth too much because until the rukhsati takes place the parents don't want the girl to get too emotionally involved even though islamically the marriage is complete with the nikah.
  • On top of it all there are cultural expectations and misinformation that is spread ( like girls parents thinking that it usually takes 6 months max for him to call her to Canada we have seen many cases like that but they forget that with time these things can change).
  • And then there is the pressure on the sponsor to do something with the application even though there isnt much you can do. You can provide proofs or perform rukhsati and just wait
  • Then those who have babies their families are just growing up without a father.
  • All this and then this long wait without any clear direction from CHC Islamabad as to what the next step of the application process is for two long years (3 years for poor souls who get into the interview queue) is enough to break up marriages.
  • You try to get the visit or TRV visa and for most it get denied due to family ties in Canada (you spouse)

This process has to be the most frustrating process ever. So my advice is for most sponsors to visit spouse as much as they can and if they can afford to then move back to Pakistan until you get the visa and be prepared for the objection on this move and have support letters and other paperwork to prove that you intend to settle in Canada.

you are 100% rite..........

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Re-med request April 15 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
humpakwatankaylog said:

I SECOND THAT! Especially this part --> Long distance relationship and that too when you are newly married (and just getting to know each other as a couple for arranged marriages) this is my case and i he hasnt been able to visit me after nikah, its been 13 months now. It is so so hard. and the part about family expectations, and the most annoying part is when friends and relatives keep nagging you about your current situation and when will u be finally wedded in the proper islamic way (rukhsati) and join ur husband. In the beginning it was not that annoying but people keep asking you as if doubting your marriage altogether, this is too much on top of the emotional stress you experience in your marriage, and you are missing out on soo much. This only ends up in frustration and anger, right now all directed at cic ofcourse : @ but it takes quite a toll at your marriage too sometimes especially when its new!

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

My husband is going for an interview-plzzzzz pray for us.
Thanx.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
resham said:
Hello Guys,

Thanx.
Don't worry sister.. InshaAllah his interview will go well :)

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
resham said:
Hello Guys,

Thanx.
I am praying for you and Bloomingflower! May Allah unite both of you with your husbands early 2012. Amen! InshaAllah he will do well in the interview!