+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

QD

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
mainbucha said:
Yes ! you are right, but Canadian citizens out of Canada just have to assure the visa officer that he or she will be settling down in Canada after their spouse will get visa.
Thanks Humpakwatankaylog and Mainbucha. Do you guys think, a two weeks trip to spouse by sponsor (citizen) will affect sponsorship application in any way?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
QD said:
Thanks Humpakwatankaylog and Mainbusha. Do you guys think, a two weeks trip to spouse by sponsor (citizen) will affect sponsorship application in any way?
Sponsors visit to spouse will help your case if they ask for more proof of relationship you can send it to them as a proof of visit. (Boarding passes, Entry & Exit stamps, pictures together)

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
QD said:
Thanks Humpakwatankaylog and Mainbusha. Do you guys think, a two weeks trip to spouse by sponsor (citizen) will affect sponsorship application in any way?
No way ........... it will make ur case more strong ;) .

insaan2011

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
Doc's Request.
waived--Allah ka shukar hay
File Transfer...
08-04-2011
Med's Request
June 25, 2012
Med's Done....
June 27, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
June 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 12, 2012
Hi Guys,

I need help filing the request forms for CAIPS. I have couple questions if somebody can address them.

I know that I need to submit (IMM5563, IMM5475, IMM5476 (if u have a representative), and credit card payment form).

On IMM5563, what do i need to write for "Requester's reference number"? Do I need to check mark the section where its asking for "privacy act (proof of citizenship or permanent residence or proof of presence in Canada)"?

IMM5476, which is a representative form, do i need to submit this form blank with the exception of "Not applicable" written on it? or can i just leave this form out since i don't have a representative?

Is it possible to send these forms in email rather than mail? Also, am i missing anything?

Thanks

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
The reason I am not coming for the last two days :(

R.Mujgani said:
y is everyone always fighting in this forum seriously?

people come here to get help or help each other wit immigration related stuff not having to fight which country is better, who said wat blah blah.....
dont take this the wrong way but the old member who got their spouses sitting wit them now were better members....

some of the newsbes are here to jus fight
some old members have become, silent readers becuz of this...

EVERYONE JUS CHILL TAKE ONE MINUTE TO BREATH IN N OUT LMAO

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
QD said:
Thanks Humpakwatankaylog and Mainbucha. Do you guys think, a two weeks trip to spouse by sponsor (citizen) will affect sponsorship application in any way?
It would effect your application positively that the sponsor visited you for month or two. You can submit pictures and receipts, tickets, passport stamps as proof of genuine relationship to add to your application voluntarily.

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
not at all in negative way but in Positive if you visit your spouse. Canadian website says that if you are just visiting out of Canada even for 3 months, you are still considered living in Canada and resident here.

QD said:

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
Will u plz tell me tht wht did u e-mailed cic ........tht u got this response......... bz i wanna e-mail them too :)
no no no don't Email them so many times.....

let them take there time as they said....just relax and have long chit chat with hubby
ok

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
insaan2011 said:
Hi Guys,

I need help filing the request forms for CAIPS. I have couple questions if somebody can address them.

I know that I need to submit (IMM5563, IMM5475, IMM5476 (if u have a representative), and credit card payment form).

On IMM5563, what do i need to write for "Requester's reference number"? [ NOTHING] Do I need to check mark the section where its asking for "privacy act (proof of citizenship or permanent residence or proof of presence in Canada)" [NO ]?

IMM5476, which is a representative form, do i need to submit this form blank with the exception of "Not applicable" written on it? or can i just leave this form out since i don't have a representative? [IF YOU ARE REQUESTING ON YOUR APPLICANT SPOUSE'S BEHALF THEN THEY NEED TO FILL IT OUT AND MAKE YOU THE REPRESENTATIVE. ]

Is it possible to send these forms in email rather than mail? Also, am i missing anything? [YES SCAN AND EMAIL to ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca ]

Thanks

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
R.Mujgani said:
y is everyone always fighting in this forum seriously?

people come here to get help or help each other wit immigration related stuff not having to fight which country is better, who said wat blah blah.....
dont take this the wrong way but the old member who got their spouses sitting wit them now were better members....

some of the newsbes are here to jus fight
some old members have become, silent readers becuz of this...

EVERYONE JUS CHILL TAKE ONE MINUTE TO BREATH IN N OUT LMAO
I M ALSO A SILENT READER ........now :p

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
The reason I am not coming for the last two days :(
so sweet............bhai u r always welcome in this forum bz u the badcha of this forum N wht out u we r :(

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raymasood said:
no no no don't Email them so many times.....

let them take there time as they said....just relax and have long chit chat with hubby
ok
I just wanna know whts going on his file .........every single day i chit chat wht him lol :p

insaan2011

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
08-04-2011
Med's Request
June 25, 2012
Med's Done....
June 27, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
June 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 12, 2012
If you are sending them IMM5475, which an "Authority to release personal information to a designated individual", then why do you need a "use of representative" form? BTW, i am the sponsor.

I have one more question, On IMM5475, where they are asking, "if u have already submitted your application", does that need to be filled out as well?

Name of office where the application was submitted?
Location of office?
type of application (permanent residence, extension of study permits, etc.?

Thanks for your prompt response

humpakwatankaylog said:
insaan2011 said:
Hi Guys,

On IMM5563, what do i need to write for "Requester's reference number"? [ NOTHING] Do I need to check mark the section where its asking for "privacy act (proof of citizenship or permanent residence or proof of presence in Canada)" [NO ]?

IMM5476, which is a representative form, do i need to submit this form blank with the exception of "Not applicable" written on it? or can i just leave this form out since i don't have a representative? [IF YOU ARE REQUESTING ON YOUR APPLICANT SPOUSE'S BEHALF THEN THEY NEED TO FILL IT OUT AND MAKE YOU THE REPRESENTATIVE. ]

Is it possible to send these forms in email rather than mail? Also, am i missing anything? [YES SCAN AND EMAIL to ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca ]

Thanks