+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
hey yar

mechnerd is hkbangash 's other half , n they have got remedical request ..................
who is being sponsored in their case?.........wife or husband

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
tuco said:
who is being sponsored in their case?.........wife or husband
its a wife case i thnk

soniagak

Oct 13, 2011
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if u guys could help, its been over 20 months that i have sent my applications to sponsor my husband. i m now 7 months pregnant and i want to send them an email and ask about whats going on. can you guys help me with the email i need to send one on behalf of my husband and one on behalf of myself. what things should i write to make them read it and do something?

thanks

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
soniagak said:
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if u guys could help, its been over 20 months that i have sent my applications to sponsor my husband. i m now 7 months pregnant and i want to send them an email and ask about whats going on. can you guys help me with the email i need to send one on behalf of my husband and one on behalf of myself. what things should i write to make them read it and do something?

thanks
They will ignore the email, better to write a cover letter and send it by post! include doctor's report if possible to support your request.

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi –just to get your advise guys.

My CAIPS will be coming may b in one week from now-and my sent e maile to CHC-ISB on oct 15.u guys suggest me should I ask him to send another one now or just waite for the CAIPS.please share ur precious ideas.Thanks.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
resham said:
Hi –just to get your advise guys.

My CAIPS will be coming may b in one week from now-and my sent e maile to CHC-ISB on oct 15.u guys suggest me should I ask him to send another one now or just waite for the CAIPS.please share ur precious ideas.Thanks.
As I suggested earlier, wait for the CAIPS first if they don't tell you much then send an email again. Lately they have been ignoring all the emails...

depression

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
inshALLAH BEFORE THE END OF 2012.
congrats wes bhai n dodge charger bhai

R

raptorsfan

DodgeCharger said:
Allhumdollillah wife got her passport back with visa today!
Thank you all for your support, wish all the other members here to support each other and good luck for future, may you all get through this ordeal soon! ameen
Congrats Charger bhai...wish u all the best in the life ahead...and do remember us in your prayers...

R

raptorsfan

wes786 said:
Just to give you all an update from my side...

My wife received her PR Card today and below is her timeline:

Landed On: Sept 25, 2011
PR Card Issued On: Nov 07, 2011 (30 Days)
PR Card Received On: Nov 14, 2011 (34 Days)

Hope you all get through this nightmare soon! Good Luck All!
Congrats wes bhai...n thnx for all the continuous help to all of us on this forum...u r the Imran Khan of this forum...lolzz

R

raptorsfan

wes786 said:
Calm down bro, she was just being sarcastic. She has been coming on the Islamabad forum for a long time and we all joke around with her and she does the same. It wasn't meant to be offensive, but if you got offended I appologize on her behalf.
Yes. Understood. Lekin she should realize what we are going through...we miss our anniversary and birthdays...she has no clue...and then she is making such statement...banday ko ghussa nahi aai ga kya...obviously became-a-loner said such things out of desperation...and she should understand it...BC is done everywhere...even when we apply for a job...but the way she replied to became-a-loner...that wasn't right...the way you replied to became-a-loner and another guy named BaberShah replied to the same inquiry was more appropriate...her reply wasn't...that reply seemed disgraceful...and as a Pakistani I didn't like it...khair...its over now....I heard even she got her PPR...

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
aaj bhi koi news nahye ???

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ppl there is onethng i wud like everyone to knwwwwwww

DONT FORGET TO THANK ALLAH for allaHHHH THE MILLIONS Blessing he has bestowed upon ussssssss..............................
n thn pray dat THIS process also soon gets TO AN END ..................

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
raptorsfan said:
Yes. Understood. Lekin she should realize what we are going through...we miss our anniversary and birthdays...she has no clue...and then she is making such statement...banday ko ghussa nahi aai ga kya...obviously became-a-loner said such things out of desperation...and she should understand it...BC is done everywhere...even when we apply for a job...but the way she replied to became-a-loner...that wasn't right...the way you replied to became-a-loner and another guy named BaberShah replied to the same inquiry was more appropriate...her reply wasn't...that reply seemed disgraceful...and as a Pakistani I didn't like it...khair...its over now....I heard even she got her PPR...
The joke had nothing to do with Pakistan. If you read it again, I was referring to how Canada is obsessed about their security and the West's untrustworthy attitude towards Muslims. If you read my earlier posts, I have always been moved by the plight of Pakistan and 26 months timeline is unfair, and as a fellow Muslim would like to see Pakistan do well.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-islamabad-spouse-sponsorship-timeline-2009-2010-t28775.0.html;msg937414#msg937414

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-islamabad-spouse-sponsorship-timeline-2009-2010-t28775.0.html;msg825578#msg825578

As for became-a-loner, we are used to poking fun at each other, so I was certain he wouldnt mind.
Toh aap bataye, kisko ghussa aana chahiye? Khair, let's leave this behind us, shall we? :)