+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

aqSa

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Congratulations DodgeCharger,

and to Wes for his wife's PR card =)

And dodgecharger, I am an October 15th PPR + Re-med too! Sent PP and re-med reciept recieved by CHC on October 24th..waiting for DECISION MADE!

Any idea how long it takes for med results to reach New Delhi? My DMP told it takes one week to gather results after re-med appointment..checking status everyday now..hoping to get PP back soon *fingers crossed*

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
congrats DodgeCharger for getting the passport back... must be really happy...
wish u best of luck.! n welcome to canada!!

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi -I sent email yesterday and she sends me this answer today. did anyone else had received their notes and CAIPS via shipment, please share. Thanks.
The reason for which we were unable to send you this by email as requested, your file was 273 pages while too large for the system. We had to send you the copy by regular mail.

All this has been sent to you November 4, 2011. You must allocate 5 to 10 working days from the date of shipment. If you still have not received as of November 22, 2011 please inform us and we will send you another copy by regular mail.

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
resham said:
Hi -I sent email yesterday and she sends me this answer today. did anyone else had received their notes and CAIPS via shipment, please share. Thanks.
The reason for which we were unable to send you this by email as requested, your file was 273 pages while too large for the system. We had to send you the copy by regular mail.

All this has been sent to you November 4, 2011. You must allocate 5 to 10 working days from the date of shipment. If you still have not received as of November 22, 2011 please inform us and we will send you another copy by regular mail.
Oh no wonder then it makes sense. Their maximum is 25 pages for sending via email if its more than that ..then they send it via regular mail. It was written on the form as well: "e
E-mail (smaller files only - only under 25 pages. But how can you have 273 pages in your caips? That is way too large. Did you order the copy of the whole file that you submitted or just caips/cgms?

Congratulations to Dodgecharger for passport return and Wes for the PR card!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
qamalik729 said:
Thanks Wes bhai .......thanks they did not change that time by much .............. Wes bhai can u get sin card before ur pr or no ??
Yes you can get your SIN before your PR card, I got my wife's the next day she landed...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
Allhumdollillah wife got her passport back with visa today!
Thank you all for your support, wish all the other members here to support each other and good luck for future, may you all get through this ordeal soon! ameen
Great News Bro! COngratulations....

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ranasahib said:
asalam ul alakum

can anyone explane us If someone have 5 years old Pakistani driving license so it necessary driving knowledge test on (computer) first or just have to take just road test.
And advised us if someone take English classes in Alberta so where he can take free full time english classes.
thanks
Check your inbox!

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Caips and File notes as well cuz I wanted see what they have don with the file. and I think they have attached all the documents I sent it to them as proofs as well.

humpakwatankaylog said:
Oh no wonder then it makes sense. Their maximum is 25 pages for sending via email if its more than that ..then they send it via regular mail. It was written on the form as well: "e
E-mail (smaller files only - only under 25 pages. But how can you have 273 pages in your caips? That is way too large. Did you order the copy of the whole file that you submitted or just caips/cgms?

Congratulations to Dodgecharger for passport return and Wes for the PR card!

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
resham said:
Caips and File notes as well cuz I wanted see what they have don with the file. and I think they have attached all the documents I sent it to them as proofs as well.
Yeah usually it is not recommended to order the copy of the entire file at the visa office because some people say it goes out of the queue as they have to make copies of everything on your file and then they place in at the end of the queue. But I am not sure if that's just a myth or its really true.

Well you got another week of waiting to do before you get your notes.

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I checked with CAIPS assistant already and they said nothing wrong with it.Thanks

humpakwatankaylog said:
Yeah usually it is not recommended to order the copy of the entire file at the visa office because some people say it goes out of the queue as they have to make copies of everything on your file and then they place in at the end of the queue. But I am not sure if that's just a myth or its really true.

Well you got another week of waiting to do before you get your notes.

Mani4ever

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2010
AOR Received.
07-08-2010
File Transfer...
07-07-2010
Med's Request
06-08-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
Feb 17th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 28th, 2012
LANDED..........
very soon
I got some good news today, Wife received Citizenship card for our daughter, process took 10months. Allhumudllah, at least one less thing to worry about. Now just waiting and praying for PPR for wife.

congrats DodgeCharger for getting the passport back.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Mani4ever said:
I got some good news today, Wife received Citizenship card for our daughter, process took 10months. Allhumudllah, at least one less thing to worry about. Now just waiting and praying for PPR for wife.

congrats DodgeCharger for getting the passport back.
Thats one step further, Congratulations! InshAllah soon your wife will receive her PPR as well...

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
DodgeCharger said:
Allhumdollillah wife got her passport back with visa today!
Thank you all for your support, wish all the other members here to support each other and good luck for future, may you all get through this ordeal soon! ameen
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
i m so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu budddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
STAY BLESSED <3
N DNT FORGET TO PRAY FOR ME

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &amp;&quot; refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter &quot;28th march 2012&quot;
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sawera said:
Hey SwetooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :-*

Ur Hubby did tried to sent maillllllllllll
y dnt u try this tym .........may b u'll receive a response..............sometimes they reply to applicant/sometime to sponsor lol u always in my Prayers........hope u'll get a good news soon Inshallaha.
AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
MY SIS HOW R U TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &amp;&quot; refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter &quot;28th march 2012&quot;
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sawera said:
STILL NOT ON GREEN LIST :eek: :eek:(MARCH TO OCT 2010 AOR'S)

MARCH

SAGGIT_16/SAGGIT19(H)-- AOR MARCH----RE PCC/IMM FORM AUG
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JUNE

ZAAMIN(W)-----AOR JUNE30------RE-PCC/IMM FORM+OBJECTION LETTER APRIL27

MARYAM101---- AOR JUNE30

FLYFISH-----AOR JUNE -----DOCUMENT REQUIRED APRIL 15------INTERVIEW REQUIRED

BESTPLACE4U(H)-----AOR JUNE------RE PCC/IMM MAY-------INTERVIEW REQUIRED SINCE AUG

CANPAK05 ----AOR JUNE14-----RE MEDICAL APRIL9----INTERVIEW N QUEUE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JULY

JANI99(W)-----AOR JULY1

S.A(H)------AOR JULY 6

STILL_NOT_GETTING_ANY(H)---------JULY AOR--------PROCESS STARTED AUGUST------RE PCC & IMM FORM REQUEST JUNE

RANJAH(W)------AOR JULY-------IMM-REPCC+MARRIAGE NOT GENUINE MAY

JEWEL1985(W)------PROCESSING ISB JULY14

AMUHAMMAD-------AOR JULY 27

HUMTUM143----AOR JULY28

ROYALZAIB----AOR JULY23-----INTERVIEW N Q

AUG

FAZAIDI(W)------AUG 23 AOR

MECHNERD----- AOR AUG

PAK28------AOR AUG
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEP/OCT

LONELY WIDOUT HUBBY(W)---------AOR SEP (DATED AUG)

STUCK HERE ----------FILE TRANSFERED SEP-----AOR RECEIVED OCT (DATED AUG)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OCT

MRS AMIR----FILE RECEIVED CHC ISB SEP-------AOR OCT

ELLA HABIBI(H)------FILE TRANSFERED SEP 4

MISSING YOU -------- OCT AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

MIKE9292 -----FILE TRANSFERED OCT----- OCT AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

MAHAM NOOR-------FILE TRANSFERED OCT 7----------OCT AOR HAVEN RECEIVED

QAMALIK729(W)FILE TRANSFERED OCT 15

AMIRKIJAAN(W)--------OCT 24 AOR(DATED AUG 19)------RE-PCC & IMM SEP

BANJARA----- FILE TRANSFERED OCT21
hey yar

mechnerd is hkbangash 's other half , n they have got remedical request ..................