+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shamsia said:
You think they will let anyone get into their precious Canada without checking if they plan to bomb up the place after landing? Dude, get real ;D
lol ............ wow u scared me ............ur so intelligent and smart ............ we 3000 people on this forum with almost 80000 posts could not get that and u just got it in a min that they are doing security checks for every one ............ amazing .......... u must be a rocket scientist ............

Yo DH ......... L ............suker ker mood acha ha ............. Random checks are everywhere jar head ........... did u hear the word called sampling ....... if u did not ur an idiot ....... other wise ur jar head ..........Systems engineer study sampling ......... in sampling there are standards and all companies in the world follows it and immigration follows it too ..... they do security checks for some people and rest they don't ......... that is true ......... i dont know what levels of security checks they have .......... so they put some at strict level and some at just initial checks ..........who did gave this guy positive man .......... he sucks ...........if they start doing 100% checks for every one i think all would be in 40z wen cases would be done ...........

Waise people like u are hired by immigrations i guess and that is why all this is happening ........... my guess i bet u go into ISB or over her with uncle kenney .......... u will find ur best buddies who would be searching all these things in documents ................

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Just to give you all an update from my side...

My wife received her PR Card today and below is her timeline:

Landed On: Sept 25, 2011
PR Card Issued On: Nov 07, 2011 (30 Days)
PR Card Received On: Nov 14, 2011 (34 Days)

Hope you all get through this nightmare soon! Good Luck All!

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
they r not even replyn my mails nows , 40 days till nowwwww

mera kab ayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa PPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ??????

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
sawera said:
Walecom assalam,

Welcome back......last tym when i e-mail they replied me within 15 days......try to e-mail them again ...... may b good news on ur way :D
my hubby has sent mail so many timessssssssssssssss
they r nt replyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i need esp DUA frm everyone on d forummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
n i ll pray for all of u

amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn saweraaa........... hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :-*

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
wes786 said:
Calm down bro, she was just being sarcastic. She has been coming on the Islamabad forum for a long time and we all joke around with her and she does the same. It wasn't meant to be offensive, but if you got offended I appologize on her behalf.
Thanks for the support wes. I apologize for offending anyone, which was definitely not the intention :)

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
wonder why they are not replying anymore

answer is already in your post "sent mail so many times"

lonly widout hubby said:

n i ll pray for all of u

amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn saweraaa........... hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :-*

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:

congrattss

ss2010

Nov 11, 2011
i also emailed the embassy on 2nd of november and they dont reply,,,,,,,,,,,,,my husbands file is also august 2010,,,,,,and he just received AOR,,,,,we are waiting im living alone with small childrens in canada and even we dont have relative here,i mentioned this to embassy but they dont follow,,im very deppressed

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:

n i ll pray for all of u

Hey SwetooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :-*

Ur Hubby did tried to sent maillllllllllll
y dnt u try this tym .........may b u'll receive a response..............sometimes they reply to applicant/sometime to sponsor lol u always in my Prayers........hope u'll get a good news soon Inshallaha.

ss2010

Nov 11, 2011
i emailed my sons birth certificate ,skype calls record and my husbands cell phonr record to islamabad embassy,,,,,,,,,,my husbands file is started in august 2010 and today is nov 2011,he just received AOR thats it,,pls tell me what i do,,,

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per my finding about BC they do BC not only for applicant but also for family members whether they are included in application or not.
Additional family member form also included in BC.

As i know about a female her father is doing Govt job in us, they completed her BC almost in 11 months.

became-a-loner said:
I could be wrong but to the best of my information, they can waive off security check on female spouses, example are all those wife's cases which get finalized in 14-15 months and only picked up after a year, background checks take about 5 months alone. I remember One2Ka4 CAIPS notes talked about backgroud checks, may be someone els can share his/her experience of CAIPS notes in terms of background checks

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
BabarShah said:
As per my finding about BC they do BC not only for applicant but also for family members whether they are included in application or not.
Additional family member form also included in BC.

As i know about a female her father is doing Govt job in us, they completed her BC almost in 11 months.
I second that! I have heard the same...

KHAN05

Jun 5, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2010
AOR Received.
06-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
06-2011
Med's Done....
06-2011
Passport Req..
NEW BORN ADDED JULY 2011, FILE FORWARDED OCT 2011..Passport sent 26th April 2012
QUESTION ???
wes786 ??
Any one please.....I applied to add my newborn to my existing application, and received the acknowledgment letter from CIC MISSISSAUGA Office , dated 25th Oct 2011, stating that
"we are pleased to advise the aditional dependent has been added to your sponsorship applicaiton and that all eligibilty requirement for spsonsorship have been met. your file has been updated accordingly and the application for permanent residence has been forwarded to visa office in ISLAMABAD for further processing"
and they recieved my spouse remedcial and documents in july....
and my ecase adress disapreard on nov 8th and than reapeared on 10 nov 2011.

and into reply to my email they stated that
"Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer"

any one having idea when should i expect PPR?????

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:

Thanks Wes bhai .......thanks they did not change that time by much .............. Wes bhai can u get sin card before ur pr or no ??

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Allhumdollillah wife got her passport back with visa today!
Thank you all for your support, wish all the other members here to support each other and good luck for future, may you all get through this ordeal soon! ameen