+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chotach said:
my postman is not so nice, he gave us one of the letters two months after the deadline. Good thing he atleast gave it to us not thorow it in the garbage, his excuse was "i kept it seperate so i give it to you first thing when i come to your area and forgot to check that pocket of the mail bag for three months"
Sh!t

H

humpakwatan

chotach said:
it was my wife in pakistan, she had no idea what to ask and what to say, she was just stunned that she recieved call from isb. i guess i will wait for the form unless anyone of you have scanned/copy of that form , i might call chc-isb from here asking them the situation or my postman is getting beaten-up
I would say congrats and hopefully you can get the passport to CHC asap! Also please share your timeline for the case?

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Your immigrant visa(s) appear(s) ready for issuance.

You should not commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your passports and immigrant visas.

Before we can issue your visa(s) you must:

PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR YOU, YOUR SPOUSE, AND CHILDREN:
(Please continue on a separate sheet if you have additional children)

Applicant Spouse Dep1 Dep2 Dep3 Dep4 Dep5
Family
Name
Given
Name
Date of Birth
Passport
Number
Date of
Expiry
Height
(inches /cm)
Eye
Colour

Contact Telephone Number(s):

CHECK THAT YOU HAVE ENCLOSED YOUR ORIGINAL PASSPORTS FOR EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY WHO IS ACCOMPANYING YOU TO CANADA. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR SPOUSE AND EACH ACCOMPANYING CHILD MUST HAVE THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL PASSPORT. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR PASSPORT MAY REQUIRE YOUR SIGNATURE OR THUMB IMPRESSION IN ORDER TO BE VALID.

CHECK THAT YOU AND YOUR DEPENDENTS HAVE SUFFICIENT PAGES IN YOUR PASSPORTS SO THAT WE MAY INSERT YOUR IMMIGRANT VISAS

4. Medical Validity Date: XX-XX-XXXX

CHECK THAT EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY HAS A PASSPORT VALID FOR A MINIMUM OF 12 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF YOUR IMMIGRATION MEDICAL.

Visas can only be issued to a maximum validity of 12 months from the date of the medical examination. (If your family had medical examinations on different dates, the visas will all be valid for 12 months from the date of the first medical examination). However, if any passports expire before 12 months from the date of the medical examination your visas will expire on the date that the first passport expires. If your passports are due to expire, it is in your interest to send us NEW OR UPDATED PASSPORTS to ensure that your visas can be issued with maximum validity.

CHECK THAT YOU HAVE ENCLOSED TWO ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPHS TAKEN WITHIN THE LAST 6 MONTHS FOR EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY AND THAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN THE NAME OF EACH FAMILY MEMBER ON THE BACK OF ONLY ONE OF THEIR PHOTOGRAPHS

These photographs must not be stapled, glued, or pinned (you may use paperclips or enclose them in an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada. See attached Appendix C.

6. HOW TO SEND YOUR PASSPORTS

BY COURIER (FEDEX OR TCS): YOU MUST ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE PREPAID THE COURIER FOR THE RETURN OF YOUR DOCUMENTS. HAVE THE COURIER SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS TO:

CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION
IMMIGRATION SECTION
Sector G-5, Diplomatic Enclave
Islamabad, Pakistan

NOTE: our office CANNOT send passports overseas. You must provide an address in Pakistan to where a courier company can deliver your passports.

Return of passport(s) and other related documents:

To ensure the efficient return of your passport(s), please read the following instructions:

Applicants residing in Afghanistan or outside Pakistan:

1. Applicants residing in Afghanistan and outside Pakistan must supply a mailing address in Pakistan OR must authorize someone to collect their passport(s) on their behalf. If not, the passport(s) will not be delivered. Do not send passport(s) through international courier if you are not currently residing in Pakistan.

2. Applicants are requested to provide details of the person collecting/receiving the passport(s) and other documents such as their name, contact numbers and complete mailing address in Pakistan.

Applicants residing in Pakistan, Afghanistan and outside Pakistan:

3. This office cannot send passports to a G.P.O, Post Box, or Village Address. In such cases, the package will be marked HFC (Hold for Collection) and you will have to collect it from the courier office. The courier office will contact you at the telephone number you have provided in this form.

4. This office does not send passports by registered or ordinary mail.

5. This office cannot send passports to addresses outside of Pakistan. If you are using the services of a representative, consultant, or lawyer, with a mailing address outside of Pakistan they must indicate that they have NO OBJECTION to this office returning your passport(s) to an address in Pakistan.

By forwarding this document to you, your representative/consultant/lawyer has authorized this office to return your passport(s) and other related documents to the address in Pakistan indicated below.

I authorize the following person to collect my passport(s) and other related documents from the courier company:

Name: ___________________________ Signature ________________________

6. All applicants must provide their current mailing address (in Pakistan):

Signature____________________

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
A form that contains, full name, address, hight, eye colour original passport and 2 photos. When they called, why didn't you ask them if you should send them without the letter or did they say they will send you a letter?
Congrat bhai 4 PPR :)....Inshallaha ur problem will b solved.

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Im not too sure whether he can use the e-mail version:s since at the top he will need to quote his file number (it was a sticker on my PPR and it came from there along with the date written by hand on the form).

Even if you do send the email version with 2 pictures and your passport, I'd advise that you write a cover letter stating that you got a call, and since you never received the letter, you're sending the passport with the form and pictures. InshAllah it will get to them soon and you'll get your PPR. All the best :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
chotach said:
my postman is not so nice, he gave us one of the letters two months after the deadline. Good thing he atleast gave it to us not thorow it in the garbage, his excuse was "i kept it seperate so i give it to you first thing when i come to your area and forgot to check that pocket of the mail bag for three months"
Wow...

H

humpakwatan

ayesha_a said:
Im not too sure whether he can use the e-mail version:s since at the top he will need to quote his file number (it was a sticker on my PPR and it came from there along with the date written by hand on the form).

Even if you do send the email version with 2 pictures and your passport, I'd advise that you write a cover letter stating that you got a call, and since you never received the letter, you're sending the passport with the form and pictures. InshAllah it will get to them soon and you'll get your PPR. All the best :)
if thats the case ..then maybe he can just request an Email version of the letter from CHC Islamabad himself and once he gets it all he needs to do is fax it to his wife if she doesnt have access to email and printer etc?

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Also...Kaun mujhey fuzool mein negative ratings de raha/rahi hai? :mad: I haven't said anything to anyone! Whoever keeps giving negative ratings randomly to people without a cause, keep in mind, your wait will get longer! Be nice to people before karma hits you...remember, what goes around, comes around! :mad:

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
chotach said:
it was my wife in pakistan, she had no idea what to ask and what to say, she was just stunned that she recieved call from isb. i guess i will wait for the form unless anyone of you have scanned/copy of that form , i might call chc-isb from here asking them the situation or my postman is getting beaten-up
congrats man !! can you please share your timeline ? when did u apply for your wife visa ?

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
humpakwatan said:
if thats the case ..then maybe he can just request an Email version of the letter from CHC Islamabad himself and once he gets it all he needs to do is fax it to his wife if she doesnt have access to email and printer etc?

Yeah. I mean, his wife can email- or if he gets it by e-mail, he can just fwd it to his wife and she can print it, fill it and send it with the pictures etc...

chotach

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
File Transfer...
Sept 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
NOV 2011
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2012
plz send me the email,
thanks to everyone for your help. bcoz of you i know where to look for the PPR,

will update you guys about my wife's PPR on tuesday evening.

chotach

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
File Transfer...
Sept 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
NOV 2011
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2012
Thanks all !!!

i am at work right now , will post my time line when get home with all the dates ,

but just a hint : stuck in this process since sept 2009

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The best think to do is to email Islamabad to send you the scan of PPR via email. PPR is a generic letter and they can easily scan and send you. I lost one letter in the post and they send me the scan on request.

chotach said:
Thanks all !!!

i am at work right now , will post my time line when get home with all the dates ,

but just a hint : stuck in this process since sept 2009

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.