+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

J_T

Oct 11, 2011
Congratulations to everyone who got their remedical and PPR today, I am really happy for all of you!

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations for those who got their ppr along with re-medical today!! It was a blessed staturday:) hope the remaining of people from 2009-2010 got their ppr soon!!!!!!

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aqSa said:
Thanks anso, bestplace4u, dodgecharger, mfawad, Quiet Storm and ayesha_a! I wish togtherness for all the remaining members too =)

and ayesha, my address did not disappear from ecas..

and my timeline is as follows:

Application submitted at CPC-M: March 2010
File transferred to CHC-ISL: April 2010
AOR recieved: June 2010
AOR documents resent (CHC lost the ones sent in JUNE 2010):January 2011
Objection Letter, rePCC, Imm forms: April 2011
Imm forms refilled: June 2011
Remedical and PPR: October 2011

It is my husband's bday today and we got the perfect gift ever MASHALLAH! =D Allah Ta'alla is Great!
CONGRATS AQSA

aqSa

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Thanks alpha1980, ayesha_a, saggit19, sahibzada_2010, J_T, Sunshinegirl and ainy! Bless you all!

May everybody who has been waiting be reunited with their spouses soon INSHALLAH! Ameen! I pray for all and wish everyone the best..

and Quiet Storm, the objection was on Rukhsati, as we had a mehndi and barat function..reception is due in CA..the marriage not genuine deal coz my husband left a day after barat..he came back a year later for a month, we had another function, a small reception and submitted all the proofs..

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainy inam said:
ASALAMULIKUM................
BY THE GRACE OF ALLAH I GOT MY PPR TODAY................................. :)
Walaikum salaam, Aray wah see told you you will hear an update on or before NOV end. Bohut bohut mubarik ho. You are cute sister and wish you happy life ahead with hubby, kosh raho hansti raho zindagi barh Ameen. Lambe raste zindagi ke humsafar ka hona zarori hy.

Randomstar said:
My wife got PPR request today..finally the wait will be over....Shukar ALLAH KA...
Bhai many congratulation to you and wish you happy life ahead. Lambe raste ke Humsafar ka hona zarori hy.

aqSa said:
CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE! Who got PPR! Happy Togetherness! =D
I have good news too MASHALLAH finally!
I recieved Remedical and PPR together by Grace of Allah! =D
Aqsa masha allah wish you big congratulation and happy life ahead. Lambe raste zindagi ke humsafar ka hona zarori hy.

DodgeCharger said:
Alhamdollillah mere behno aur bhayo my wife got her PPR today, woohoo!
Finally long wait is over for us as well..
I thank everyone on this forum especially wes786 and my veer one2ka4, bestplace4u, lonly without hubby, and all those who have supported me and provided help for everyone on this forum!!!
I pray for bestplace and lonly without hubby for their patience, and not to mention that among all they are my closest batch mates! May Allah bless all and help everyone in the darkest time of their lives.
Bale Bale G. Gale lug veeray te bohut bohut mubarik ho te meri perjai ko be. Ye hoi na baat. Hun aj le ja meri perjai nu dinner te iss koshi ich. See now you believe on ecase address game when it happen in goods to you. For you I'll write full line veeray “ Pyar de naal jo dekhe aisi nazar zarori ay, lambe raste zindagi de humsafar zarori ay” Hun karo ticket book te naal ee le ke ao perjai nu. Veeary now I increase my expectations and TIM BITS beside double double coffee.

At last I have to admit there are some instructions passed to CHC from Ottawa to change the processing strategy either due to many complaining emails they received from various channel OR if you remember on April 28, 2011 before election Honorable minister Jason Kenney mentioned that he'll look into issue after election as why it is taking 22 months to process spousal cases at CHC. From the day one when my ammi g found about the timeline she said when our cases will be completed timeline will be reduced after.
Or last possibility could be they were waiting to clear ONE 2 KA 4 virus from the Q pipeline before they clear the entire pipeline. Sub ko ik dafa phr Mubarak, kosh rahe.
I am patiently waiting to wish big time to Saggit19 sister, to Resham sister and of course to my own lovely sister aswell.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i need a little help filling out the PPR request..
Just need to double check everything so its error proof;

Page 1, that says provide information about all the applicants, so im assuming ONLY include information for the spouse! is it correct? Yes spouse information only
Page 2, that says a checklist, should i submit that with passport as is? It already has checklist tick marked!
Page 3, how much postage i must prepay?
Do i have to sign the statement that says i authorize ____ blah blah to pick up/collect my passport and documents??

should i include the invoice of recently completed medical exam, to prove that i did remedical?
please advise

B

bestplace4u

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Walaikum salaam, Aray wah see told you you will hear an update on or before NOV end. Bohut bohut mubarik ho. You are cute sister and wish you happy life ahead with hubby, kosh raho hansti raho zindagi barh Ameen. Lambe raste zindagi ke humsafar ka hona zarori hy.

Bhai many congratulation to you and wish you happy life ahead. Lambe raste ke Humsafar ka hona zarori hy.

Aqsa masha allah wish you big congratulation and happy life ahead. Lambe raste zindagi ke humsafar ka hona zarori hy.

Bale Bale G. Gale lug veeray te bohut bohut mubarik ho te meri perjai ko be. Ye hoi na baat. Hun aj le ja meri perjai nu dinner te iss koshi ich. See now you believe on ecase address game when it happen in goods to you. For you I'll write full line veeray “ Pyar de naal jo dekhe aisi nazar zarori ay, lambe raste zindagi de humsafar zarori ay” Hun karo ticket book te naal ee le ke ao perjai nu. Veeary now I increase my expectations and TIM BITS beside double double coffee.

At last I have to admit there are some instructions passed to CHC from Ottawa to change the processing strategy either due to many complaining emails they received from various channel OR if you remember on April 28, 2011 before election Honorable minister Jason Kenney mentioned that he'll look into issue after election as why it is taking 22 months to process spousal cases at CHC. From the day one when my ammi g found about the timeline she said when our cases will be completed timeline will be reduced after.
Or last possibility could be they were waiting to clear ONE 2 KA 4 virus from the Q pipeline before they clear the entire pipeline. Sub ko ik dafa phr Mubarak, kosh rahe.
I am patiently waiting to wish big time to Saggit19 sister, to Resham sister and of course to my own lovely sister aswell.
bewafa shakhs mujhe bhool gaye tum :( mujhe wish nahi karoge ::) sahi hai bhai hamara visa nahi aara na hame koi nahi pooche ga :'(

Zaamin

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th April 2011, Objection letter, Re-pcc & IMM forms
AOR Received.
30th June, 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Passport Req..
Praying
VISA ISSUED...
Praying
LANDED..........
Praying
Thanks Ranjah brother for your guidance and kind words, I will definately order CAIPS in coming week. As i have noticed CHC Isb is very active these days. May b I could get any good news before ordering CAIPS.

Ranjah said:
Zaamin brother,

Welcome aboard!

Have patience and keep praying for good results and don't loose hope - CIC will get back to you with positive results soon - inshaAllah!

I never applied for CAIPS nor I will do that because I think that's a wastage of time and other thing is they sent me objection letter but I responded back to them with tons of proofs; so, I am confident that their objection must/should be over by now.

Each month, I send them one email inquiry (I started doing this in June - 2011) to get the status and to tell them that I am still alive and waiting for the results :) and I got reply to my all of emails (so far, I think I have sent them five emails in last 17 months)

My advice to you is, don't send CIC too many queries and try to stick with once a month query; you will start seeing their replies - for sure!

Like you mentioned, you have some pressures from back home, I would suggest, apply for CAIPS as that would help you in telling your family that you are doing something here and its not just them who are waiting for visa but its you too who is working hard for visa. Also, I am not entirely sure about your case complexity so don't go for me and apply for CAIPS to see the notes from visa officers.

Lastly, after all everything is in hands of Allah and when the good time will come then our spouses will be here in Canada - InshaAllah!

May Allah bless you!
Salam.