+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Yes i also wanted to ask this question, please everyone, let us know about address disappearance.
Yes according to my experience, whenever you address disappears and then reappears you definitely will hear something from them, it has been closely experienced by many members who have received pprs including myself and one2ka4!

fahadkn

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
ayesha_a said:
Fahad dont worry, sometimes they take 3-4 weeks too. Just wait till the 30th, and then mail them...but im sure you'll get it back in the coming week inshAllah :)
Thanks alot. im worried cuz im in dubai and being in another country without a pport is dangerous. Plz pray for me that it comes back soon.

B

bestplace4u

DodgeCharger said:
Yes according to my experience, whenever you address disappears and then reappears you definitely will hear something from them, it has been closely experienced by many members who have received pprs including myself and one2ka4!
My address was disappeared for 3 weeks in the beginning of Sep, but nothing happened :(

Rani Jee

Oct 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
1st of all who got good news today many many congrates,
if its true then my address disappears and then reappears so many time why didn't i received any thing yet?
my husband just got file # by email...

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
My address was disappeared for 3 weeks in the beginning of Sep, but nothing happened :(
See the thing is when ur address disappears and reappears then definitely they are doing some activity n your file, I never believed that until it happened to me, see this thing happening to a bunch of people sharing their experiences isn't a coincidence!

Your address disappeared that means someone is doing some ctivity on your file, exactly what, that none knows for sure. But keep your hopes up high brother! Canada certainly will be a bestplace4 u?,,,!

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
DodgeCharger said:
See the thing is when ur address disappears and reappears then definitely they are doing some activity n your file, I never believed that until it happened to me, see this thing happening to a bunch of people sharing their experiences isn't a coincidence!

Your address disappeared that means someone is doing some ctivity on your file, exactly what, that none knows for sure. But keep your hopes up high brother! Canada certainly will be a bestplace4 u?,,,!

No I meant, did your address disappear in the past week? Since you received PPR today

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
DodgeCharger said:
Yes yes for sure!

Oh ok...cuz you never mentioned anything on the forum :-\

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know if Islamabad calls what number shows up on the display? Anyone who has gotten a call recently?

A

alpha1980

aqSa said:
Thanks anso, bestplace4u, dodgecharger, mfawad, Quiet Storm and ayesha_a! I wish togtherness for all the remaining members too =)

and ayesha, my address did not disappear from ecas..

and my timeline is as follows:

Application submitted at CPC-M: March 2010
File transferred to CHC-ISL: April 2010
AOR recieved: June 2010
AOR documents resent (CHC lost the ones sent in JUNE 2010):January 2011
Objection Letter, rePCC, Imm forms: April 2011
Imm forms refilled: June 2011
Remedical and PPR: October 2011

It is my husband's bday today and we got the perfect gift ever MASHALLAH! =D Allah Ta'alla is Great!
First of all Happy Birthday to your hubby + congratttttttttttttttttttsssssssss for the PPR

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
DodgeCharger said:
congrats dodgecharger!! that is great news mashAllah :) please remember us in your prayers and pray we hear something too :(

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
aqSa said:
Thanks anso, bestplace4u, dodgecharger, mfawad, Quiet Storm and ayesha_a! I wish togtherness for all the remaining members too =)

and ayesha, my address did not disappear from ecas..

and my timeline is as follows:

Application submitted at CPC-M: March 2010
File transferred to CHC-ISL: April 2010
AOR recieved: June 2010
AOR documents resent (CHC lost the ones sent in JUNE 2010):January 2011
Objection Letter, rePCC, Imm forms: April 2011
Imm forms refilled: June 2011
Remedical and PPR: October 2011

It is my husband's bday today and we got the perfect gift ever MASHALLAH! =D Allah Ta'alla is Great!
congrats aqsa mashAllah very nice news :) happy togetherness!!

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
ainy inam said:
;D thanks alotttttt
ttttt to alllllllllllll
congrats ainy!! u finally got the bestest news ;D happy togetherness!!

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
congrats dodgecharger!! that is great news mashAllah :) please remember us in your prayers and pray we hear something too :(
Thanx and God Bless you both, saggit16 and saggit19 inshallah ur turn is up next very soon!