April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Jaania said:
Dear Forum Brothers & Sisters, I just came back from Paksitan.
I spent 3 weeks with my dear husband and came back OCT 9th.
I wish I could have stayed with him, it is torcher leaving him behind again. We met after 1 1/2 years and it felt like decades ...
We submitted our new pictures together, ticket, boarding passes and a letter telling them that i was visiting my husband.
Dear all .. please pray for me and make DUWA that ISB CHC waives my husbands Interview ... My mother and brother and departing for HAJJ this Sunday Oct 16th INSHALLAH they will make DUWA for all of us too. I really need your prayers, I am more depressed than I was before, kuch ker na baitoon :( ... My AOR is APRIL 2010 and we are still in the Interview Queue, Backgrounds checks were over in JULY 2011 ... Our MED has been expired since DECEMBER 2010 ... :(
Salam sis,

I know your pain a little too well just remain strong and keep your faith in Allah (Swt). As wes bhai mentioned same thing happened on my side. After I visited my husband I sent them documents Feb 22nd 2011 and on March 17th my husband received re-pcc and imm forms to fill. In April 2011 they asked for his re-med and at which point I received caips notes saying that interview is waived as doubt has been satisfied by proof of visit. On June 3rd he got his PPR and July 8th he was with me for good allhumdulillah.

All of this I know is because I had faith in Allah (Swt) so do the same, of course we feel sad I remember crying and being depressed after coming back from visiting him but inshAllah most of the hardest part of the journey for you will be over. My mom went to Hajj last year and she said when she went she did dua that my husband would get PPR without interview and it came true so make sure your family does dua for you and Allah (Swt) will answer inshAllah. You should also order caips by sometime November and inshAllah hope you will see they waive the interview.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Amahmoo said:
Alkhamdulilah, today Oct 13th my wife has received a request letter for re-med, repcc, and supplementary form, so glad that finally CHC-IS has started processing my wife's application. :)

Any idea, how long further it would take for passport request after the re-med and repcc?
Anywhere from 2 months to 2 years, lol. Unfortunately there is no standard answer it all depends on what stage your case is at. If it is initial review it will be longer but if background checks are complete it will only be a matter of months. Just pray for the best and congrats at least you are one step closer to the finish ;D

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Don't worry sis, have faith and InshAllah they will waive your interview like they did for one2ka4's wife and mahmmed's husband. Keep sending them proofs and soon it will be over for you InshALlah. Bohut Mubarak hu aap ko ke appke Mother and brother are going for Hajj MashAllah. Tell them to remember us all in prayers.
wes786 said:
So obviously your file is in the interview queue. Have you ordered CAIPS to see the reason as to why they are conducting an interview on your case? If its the 'marriage not genuine' issue then keep updating with all those documents recomended by them on a monthly basis to get out of the interview queue. Thats only a chance not a guarantee that by sending them updated contact info and more evidence they will take your case out of the interview queue.
Thanks so much bro- I applied CAIPS on august.08- and they send me an e mail of extension 60days.and they advised me that my CAIPS release date is Nov,07.but at this moment I am thinking I should send them the updated fone bill-western union and house bought recits.how is that and also I am thinking to get letter from MP-and my employer. please share ur views on this one.
Thanks once agin.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Amahmoo said:
Alkhamdulilah, today Oct 13th my wife has received a request letter for re-med, repcc, and supplementary form, so glad that finally CHC-IS has started processing my wife's application. :)

Any idea, how long further it would take for passport request after the re-med and repcc?
Varies anywhere from 1 to 5 months, depending on her personal/work/and travel history, the more complicated case is the longer it takes...Hope she gets her PPR soon InshAllah. Congrats on the first correspondence. Request for remedical is a positive sign that she will be done with it very soon :)

H

humpakwatan

lionheart7 said:
Any idea how long the remedical doc sits at NEW DELHI office before it is reviewed?
No more than a week or two. Plus they just enter the results in the computer system to be reviewed in Islamabad computer system. So there is no physical file sitting there to be sent off.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
lionheart7 said:
Any idea how long the remedical doc sits at NEW DELHI office before it is reviewed?
It takes about a 4 weeks from the medical date until ND enters it in their database...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
resham said:
Thanks so much bro- I applied CAIPS on august.08- and they send me an e mail of extension 60days.and they advised me that my CAIPS release date is Nov,07.but at this moment I am thinking I should send them the updated fone bill-western union and house bought recits.how is that and also I am thinking to get letter from MP-and my employer. please share ur views on this one.
Thanks once agin.
That sounds great, send them everything you can to prove that you are in a genuine relationship and once you receive your CAIPS you will get a better idea about whey they are conducting this interview.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
resham said:
Thanks once agin.
Resham sister as I said other day 3 of us [Mariah/Resham/ONE 2 KA 4] our CAIPS were delayed to 60 days extention because our files were at decision making stage. I have received PPR and Mariah will receive tomorrow as her status changed already online. This leads to say that your file is also with decision making officer base on the recent PK visit proof you sent 3 months ago. This is a good sign.

As far as the email response says "Interview required" dont take it serious this is just a generic response untill the decision is not made you will get the same response because for that local staff who reply to our emails have no other update. For example I sent my proof in July and on AUG 2 they reply back with the same email like you. On Aug 17th & Aug 22nd they opened my package and placed on file but on Aug 26th still the same reply file is in interview Q documents received from applicant were placed on file on Aug 17th & 22nd, interesting part on the bottom keep saying send us recent visit proof, post wedding pic's and ongoing relationship proof same as your email. But in reality I knew my file is being reviewd but they have not made remarks/update yet so for email responding person have no choice but to send generic email response.

If I were you I will not send any further proof as you have gethered, wait till NOV 7th I am quit sure you will have an update by than however upon receiving CAIPS on NOV 7th if you see they have reviewd your recent proof and no positive updates have been done PLUS you have not heard anything from them personally or through MP than yes please go ahead and send all that proof you currently have.
Sorry for long reply but hope it will give some hope and motivation to you. :) May Allah make the make process easy for you.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
Amahmoo said:

wowwwww congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ws ur addrss disapperainggg ????????/

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:
Dear Forum Brothers & Sisters, I just came back from Paksitan.
I spent 3 weeks with my dear husband and came back OCT 9th.
I wish I could have stayed with him, it is torcher leaving him behind again. We met after 1 1/2 years and it felt like decades ...
We submitted our new pictures together, ticket, boarding passes and a letter telling them that i was visiting my husband.
Dear all .. please pray for me and make DUWA that ISB CHC waives my husbands Interview ... My mother and brother and departing for HAJJ this Sunday Oct 16th INSHALLAH they will make DUWA for all of us too. I really need your prayers, I am more depressed than I was before, kuch ker na baitoon :( ... My AOR is APRIL 2010 and we are still in the Interview Queue, Backgrounds checks were over in JULY 2011 ... Our MED has been expired since DECEMBER 2010 ... :(
Wellcome back Jaania sister, hope you enjoyed your trip. I went to PK also in summer and provided proof to CHC. About 2months after providing proof my wife has received PPR last week. Insha Allah upon reviewing your proof this iterview will also be waived. Not to disappoint you but wait atleast two months and you will hear an update from them. In meantime track your ecase address disappearance and share with us.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Sunshine girl said:
Congrats for those who got their PPR!!!!! and will be praying for other who are waiting for their medical, pcc and ppr!!!!!
check ur inbox sis :)

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Resham sister as I said other day 3 of us [Mariah/Resham/ONE 2 KA 4] our CAIPS were delayed to 60 days extention because our files were at decision making stage. I have received PPR and Mariah will receive tomorrow as her status changed already online. This leads to say that your file is also with decision making officer base on the recent PK visit proof you sent 3 months ago. This is a good sign.

As far as the email response says "Interview required" dont take it serious this is just a generic response untill the decision is not made you will get the same response because for that local staff who reply to our emails have no other update. For example I sent my proof in July and on AUG 2 they reply back with the same email like you. On Aug 17th & Aug 22nd they opened my package and placed on file but on Aug 26th still the same reply file is in interview Q documents received from applicant were placed on file on Aug 17th & 22nd, interesting part on the bottom keep saying send us recent visit proof, post wedding pic's and ongoing relationship proof same as your email. But in reality I knew my file is being reviewd but they have not made remarks/update yet so for email responding person have no choice but to send generic email response.

If I were you I will not send any further proof as you have gethered, wait till NOV 7th I am quit sure you will have an update by than however upon receiving CAIPS on NOV 7th if you see they have reviewd your recent proof and no positive updates have been done PLUS you have not heard anything from them personally or through MP than yes please go ahead and send all that proof you currently have.
Sorry for long reply but hope it will give some hope and motivation to you. :) May Allah make the make process easy for you.
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

Thanks so much for ur commnets
u know what belive me -there where tears in my eyes at this moment but i am just hoping things comes out very well.since they told me that my BFD was sept.21 and my add was disappear twice for 3-5 days.so let 's think positive and hope for the best.oh one more question are they gona update my CAIPS since its due till Nov.07.plzzzzzz help.

Amahmoo

Mar 23, 2011
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
Doc's Request.
03-10-2010
AOR Received.
03-10-2010
File Transfer...
20-09-2010
Med's Request
12-10-2011
Med's Done....
17-10-2011
Passport Req..
24-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH SOON!
lonly widout hubby said:
wowwwww congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ws ur addrss disapperainggg ????????/
No, I was checking it quite regularly, i didn't see it disappering, not atleast in my case.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

+1 nicep ost