+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

fahadkn

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
J_T said:
W/salam,

My husband lives in Gulbahar. I'm from Peshawar as well, our house is in Hayatabad. My family and I have resided in Canada for the past 10 years, so only go there for vacations. I just visited Peshawar in June, and lived in hayatabad, what a coincidence that you are from there as well!
salam brother and sister munga um da aghay zi yu ka pukhto wayay.

S

sahibzada_2010

J_T said:
W/salam,

My husband lives in Gulbahar. I'm from Peshawar as well, our house is in Hayatabad. My family and I have resided in Canada for the past 10 years, so only go there for vacations. I just visited Peshawar in June, and lived in hayatabad, what a coincidence that you are from there as well!
I know gulbhar. I have been there many times to ashngharay buying CDs DVDs which is close by gulbhar. Before our house was in hayatabad but we sold it recently and my parents bought a house in board tajabad. Maybe you aware of that place close by university. My parents also living here for a long time but now my siblings are grown up so they all moving back to Peshawar. Well its miracle that how we are living preety much close in back home and our loved ones are in the same city only 20 minutes away from one another.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saggit19 sister How are you? Koi chethi koi patir koi letter aya ya nahi. Yesterday I checked my sister's ecase and says "Inprocess" March 2010 AOR walo ne kya bigara hy onn ka. For you information my sister wedding was full 3-4 days wedding thats how I ended up having Nikah only wedding because of limited vacation time left over for me. lol. Plus she resided 2 months there after wedding and all that post wedding photo's, eating out recipts and stuff like that attached.

S

sahibzada_2010

fahadkn said:
salam brother and sister munga um da aghay zi yu ka pukhto wayay.
Pa khair raghlay worora MashAllah pukhtana suna deer de pa de forum bande MashAllah. Allah de zamonga karona asan ke. Ameen

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
sahibzada_2010 said:
Pa khair raghlay worora MashAllah pukhtana suna deer de pa de forum bande MashAllah. Allah de zamonga karona asan ke. Ameen

is this pashto??? ::)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
sahibzada_2010 said:
Yes this is pashto. How do you know?
i know some pashto words...one of my university friend was from peshawar so she told me some words :)

S

sahibzada_2010

sabii said:
i know some pashto words...one of my university friend was from peshawar so she told me some words :)
Lol. Hehe good. I thought ur also pashtana girl. :p

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
Ranjah

I think extra alphabets in small letters gives you feeling that other person is in good mood but using caps in whole phrase does count under screaming OR when you really want to emphasize your point!

by aforementioned definition of Caps lock ........... you are considered SCREAMINGGGGGGG...... :D OR .......
I think that's an example of combination of few expressions that we need to think about.... best guess: this happens when you deal with CIC (specially when you deal with their Isb office) LOL

J_T

Oct 11, 2011
sahibzada_2010 said:
I know gulbhar. I have been there many times to ashngharay buying CDs DVDs which is close by gulbhar. Before our house was in hayatabad but we sold it recently and my parents bought a house in board tajabad. Maybe you aware of that place close by university. My parents also living here for a long time but now my siblings are grown up so they all moving back to Peshawar. Well its miracle that how we are living preety much close in back home and our loved ones are in the same city only 20 minutes away from one another.
Yea, I know the university area but I'm not familiar with tajabad, it is probably close to board. This is quite surprising that your siblings are moving back now, people are trying run away from Peshawar lol. Yea, it is a small world eh! Well I hope you are reunited with your wife soon, inshAllah.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Saggit19 sister How are you? Koi chethi koi patir koi letter aya ya nahi. Yesterday I checked my sister's ecase and says "Inprocess" March 2010 AOR walo ne kya bigara hy onn ka. For you information my sister wedding was full 3-4 days wedding thats how I ended up having Nikah only wedding because of limited vacation time left over for me. lol. Plus she resided 2 months there after wedding and all that post wedding photo's, eating out recipts and stuff like that attached.
same here bro , nothing i wake up and first thing i check is my cell phone thinking maybe my husband had called..i even wake up at 3 am sometimes and check but don't find any call from him and understand that i have to live without him another day

we had a full wedding too, mehndi shadi valima everythign and we had our wedding festivities in karachi and lahore..so we gave receipts of domestic travel as well.then I stayed there for a month and had pics and receipts for everything

I am of the opinion that since my husband and I have made every possible effort and tried everything that we could, and if still we don't hear anything then it means that it's because Allah wants us to wait a bit more..and if Allah wants us to wait, then we have to and we should wait patiently..I just try to be thankful for everything that I have and we do have our mood swings and phases of depression where I cry my heart out, but mostly we try to be as patient as we can.

Please order CAIPS for your sis asap..you never know, inshAllah your bro -in-law and my husband could be coming here together ;D

Randomstar

Jul 17, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
Passport Req..
October 13, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
November o4,2011
wes786 said:
Seems like they want to process your final stage as rush! Do you know if your medical and/or passport is expiring any time soon? If it is then your VISA expiry date would be the same as either medical expiry or Passport expiry date which ever comes first. This could be the reason why they contacted you directly instead of your representative to save the delays...
Her medical expires in April 2012...Her passport expires in 2013...
So how long will it take for the letter to arrive in Pakistan address from CHC...

Thanks for the help...

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
for me it counts under emphasizeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEING MYYYYYYYYYY pointTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
N ITS MY style also , nY PROBLEM MR ? :mad: :mad:
na ji na - mujhee ku honay lagi problem;
become a loner bahi ko kuch masla tha! aap un say puch lain...

waysay, app *bold* mein likha karain uss say ziada asar parta hay pharnay waloon par - just a suggestion nothing on serious note :)!

S

sahibzada_2010

J_T said:
Yea, I know the university area but I'm not familiar with tajabad, it is probably close to board. This is quite surprising that your siblings are moving back now, people are trying run away from Peshawar lol. Yea, it is a small world eh! Well I hope you are reunited with your wife soon, inshAllah.
Yes its in board. My dad is very strict person and my niece sisters and brother are getting younger here. They don't even know how to speak pashto. How to write pashot and how to read pashto. So because of all this lower content culture my dad decided to go back forever next year after the school exams over. My dad care more about our Pukhtunwali culture rather than staying here in this boring country. So because of this all we cannot say NO to.him because its him my parent.

I have the same duaa to you too. InshAllah things will be better for you for us.

Allah Hafeez.