sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
Quiet Storm said:
I'm at your side.
These peeeeeeeeeeoooooooooopppppppppppppllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeee ::)
UUUUUUUUUUUUUgHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :p
awwwwwwww thankooooooooooooooooo
muaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ;D ;D ;D ;D

u r so sweetoooooooooo , gve -1 to become a loner :p :p

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I visit back home 3 months back and submit all these docs already-but I do not know why they are asking us same thing again. And we have bought house here and should I submit those docs as well or no.
Please help should I submit the updated docs again or just ignore it. Please advise, I need Ur help guys urgently
Pls reply.Thansk very much in advance. See e mail below.

My MP got this reply from CHC-ISB today:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and that are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview.

If you have any updated documents such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship, you are welcome to submit these to us. Such documents would help us in assessing your application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
humpakwatan said:
umr-e-daraaz maang kar laaye they chaar din
do arzoo mein kaT gaye do intezaar mein
Waahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
:p

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
lonly widout hubby said:
awwwwwwww thankooooooooooooooooo
muaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ;D ;D ;D ;D

u r so sweetoooooooooo , gve -1 to become a loner :p :p
It would be like starting a war :p

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Quiet Storm said:
It would be like starting a war :p
THERE IS no power like WOMEN POWER :p :p :p
HEHHEHEH ;) ;)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Quiet Storm said:
Waahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
:p
LOVE IT whn u write like thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

muuuahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
lonly widout hubby said:
LOVE IT whn u write like thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

muuuahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Thhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
YYYYYYYYYYYooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu :-*:p ;D

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
lonly widout hubby said:
THERE IS no power like WOMEN POWER :p :p :p
HEHHEHEH ;) ;)
AAAAAAAAAAaggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddd
:p ;) 8) ;D

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
So obviously your file is in the interview queue. Have you ordered CAIPS to see the reason as to why they are conducting an interview on your case? If its the 'marriage not genuine' issue then keep updating with all those documents recomended by them on a monthly basis to get out of the interview queue. Thats only a chance not a guarantee that by sending them updated contact info and more evidence they will take your case out of the interview queue.

resham said:
I visit back home 3 months back and submit all these docs already-but I do not know why they are asking us same thing again. And we have bought house here and should I submit those docs as well or no.
Please help should I submit the updated docs again or just ignore it. Please advise, I need Ur help guys urgently
Pls reply.Thansk very much in advance. See e mail below.

My MP got this reply from CHC-ISB today:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and that are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview.

If you have any updated documents such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship, you are welcome to submit these to us. Such documents would help us in assessing your application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Quiet Storm said:
Thhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
YYYYYYYYYYYooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu :-*:p ;D
my pleasureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :-* :-* :-* :-*
cutooooooooooooooooooooooo ;D ;D :D :D

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Dear Forum Brothers & Sisters, I just came back from Paksitan.
I spent 3 weeks with my dear husband and came back OCT 9th.
I wish I could have stayed with him, it is torcher leaving him behind again. We met after 1 1/2 years and it felt like decades ...
We submitted our new pictures together, ticket, boarding passes and a letter telling them that i was visiting my husband.
Dear all .. please pray for me and make DUWA that ISB CHC waives my husbands Interview ... My mother and brother and departing for HAJJ this Sunday Oct 16th INSHALLAH they will make DUWA for all of us too. I really need your prayers, I am more depressed than I was before, kuch ker na baitoon :( ... My AOR is APRIL 2010 and we are still in the Interview Queue, Backgrounds checks were over in JULY 2011 ... Our MED has been expired since DECEMBER 2010 ... :(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Jaania said:
I wish I could have stayed with him, it is torcher leaving him behind again. We met after 1 1/2 years and it felt like decades ...
We submitted our new pictures together, ticket, boarding passes and a letter telling them that i was visiting my husband.
Dear all .. please pray for me and make DUWA that ISB CHC waives my husbands Interview ... My mother and brother and departing for HAJJ this Sunday Oct 16th INSHALLAH they will make DUWA for all of us too. I really need your prayers, I am more depressed than I was before, kuch ker na baitoon :( ... My AOR is APRIL 2010 and we are still in the Interview Queue, Backgrounds checks were over in JULY 2011 ... Our MED has been expired since DECEMBER 2010 ... :(
Don't worry sis, have faith and InshAllah they will waive your interview like they did for one2ka4's wife and mahmmed's husband. Keep sending them proofs and soon it will be over for you InshALlah. Bohut Mubarak hu aap ko ke appke Mother and brother are going for Hajj MashAllah. Tell them to remember us all in prayers.

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
I fully feel ur pain i spend 6 months with my husband and leaving him there and me comming back was really pain full hope we all get some good news soon :D

Jaania said:

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Jaania said:
Insha ALLAH you will get out of this queue soon.
Insha ALLAH you will have a ppr by the end of this year :)

Amahmoo

Mar 23, 2011
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
Doc's Request.
03-10-2010
AOR Received.
03-10-2010
File Transfer...
20-09-2010
Med's Request
12-10-2011
Med's Done....
17-10-2011
Passport Req..
24-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH SOON!
Alkhamdulilah, today Oct 13th my wife has received a request letter for re-med, repcc, and supplementary form, so glad that finally CHC-IS has started processing my wife's application. :)

Any idea, how long further it would take for passport request after the re-med and repcc?