CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simba said:
thank u bro..

i have visited canda n usa for vacations but not more than 5 months each. will they do my backgorund check there also????
Your visit information will be highlited at CBSA and FBI agency and they will verify CHC yes you visited and it was clean. thats all.

I know all this base on my wife background check. I dont know it could be by mistak but when I ordered my CAIPS in JAN I see a background check form attached to it where all these officer has initialed and dated with some remarks "Cleared" and very hard to read and understand one text line.

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Your visit information will be highlited at CBSA and FBI agency and they will verify CHC yes you visited and it was clean. thats all.

I know all this base on my wife background check. I dont know it could be by mistak but when I ordered my CAIPS in JAN I see a background check form attached to it where all these officer has initialed and dated with some remarks "Cleared" and very hard to read and understand one text line.
thank u sooooo much

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
mahmed17 said:
Salam sis,

Allhumdulillah my husband received his visa and has been with me for the past 3 months. The entire process took 23 months. So for me (I was in Canada during the process) seeing a comment like yours is actually quite upsetting because no one can understand the pain one individual feels in comparison to another. Your comment above that us girls in Canada it isn't as difficult for us- that's a very subjective thing for you to have said because you are not in Canada and you are assuming that we don't have it tough here. During those 23 months so many relatives here in Canada were always asking me why is it taking so long blah blah I had to endure that while I was working because I had no husband to suppourt me in Canada either so in a sense it was like being alone without having any support system. Whereas in Pakistan at least you are living with some form of family and you are not alone by yourself having to take care of your bills and going to school and then on top of that hearing other people talk trash about why your husband isn't here. Just like you and my husband there are other Pakistani's who live in Canada and by moving country doesn't mean those people change- they are here in Canada those people you are talking about who will always bother you and they can make you feel isolated even more because a lot of girls here are without families and trying to make a living by themselves.

My main point to you is that don't make this about "it's not hard for so and so but we have it worse here..." because this is an upsetting statement and I usually don't post anymore but I thought I should seeing as you could hurt many other people with this as well. Instead of saying those things focus on supporting each other. You don't know what situation Canadian girls are in because everyone's situation is different and can't be compared to anyone else. Do dua for yourself and your brothers and sisters and keep bad statements off of the forum. I am sure your intention wasn't to hurt anyone but we should be careful of what we say especially when we don't know other peoples situations.

you are right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Thank you very much for the information, one 2 ka 4 and Wes bro
I think they were working on October 2010 applications one month ago and now they should be around about November & December 2010.

Hopefully they will go a little bit fast

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just want to share my personal experience with u guys, I applied 2009.and still waiting for my hubby,
This waiting period changes my mood every day,cuz one day I am hoping ok may b today something good happen and after some times once I find still old story I am pissed of and going through a lots of stress. I am working so I can just reduce the stress of this hell-waiting period. In addition,whenevr I call back home regardless who I call everybody ask same question again and again ,he is till here-when he will go –or when he will be getting his Visa,,,,and on top of it my close relatives asks same question, and I feel just screaming at them ,but I can not do that cuz they don’t know what’s hapning here,and I tell them Inshallah ho jay ga.koi baat ne.trust me once I turn of my phone I fell so alone and very stressful. I really do not know whom to blame for it……………

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
someone PUT OUT MY valet FRM M PURSE IN D BAZAAR .............

IT WS ON MY SHOULDER ALL D TIME , HOW DID IT HAPPEN , I DIDNT EVEN GOT TO HER

HATEEEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

HOW PROFESSIONALLLLLLLLLLLL CHOORRRR WE HVEEEEE ??? ??? ??? ???

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
mainbucha said:
Thank you very much for the information, one 2 ka 4 and Wes bro
I think they were working on October 2010 applications one month ago and now they should be around about November & December 2010.

Hopefully they will go a little bit fast

Aap kay moun mai GHEE SHUKKUR. INSHAH ALLAH.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
lonly widout hubby said:

Sorry to hear that dear. when where n how it happened?

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Imtihaan said:
Sorry to hear that dear. when where n how it happened?
I WENT TO BAHADARABAD , KURTOBA MARKET , ITS BASICALLY a ladiess markettttt

i m so sure it must be a chorIIIII ( FEMALE ) ??? ??? ???

I DNT KNW WHN SHE DID HER JOB , whn i get to first shop to buy lace it ws already taken away ??? ??? ???

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
lonly widout hubby said:
I WENT TO BAHADARABAD , KURTOBA MARKET , ITS BASICALLY a ladiess markettttt

i m so sure it must be a chorIIIII ( FEMALE ) ??? ??? ???

I DNT KNW WHN SHE DID HER JOB , whn i get to first shop to buy lace it ws already taken away ??? ??? ???

by ORIGINAL NIC IS GONE , NOW DO THEY MAKE NEW NIC ?? OR LL JUST GVE ME D DUPLICATE ???

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:

Hmmmm sad story!

H

humpakwatan

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
In my opinion its done in TWO part, local & oversea. Oversea background check done by RCMP, CBSA and FBI. CHC provide your personal information to them and designated officers from these agencies verify your record in their database to see if they have anything on your name. If they dont find anything then they just initial and dated and send the response back to CHC directly or through CPC-M. This process start 1-2 months before initial review OR start at initial review. This process can be lenghty sometime if the request get stuck in any agency. If all goes smooth than it take 4-6 weeks.

If one has reside in a country more than 6 month then they check the background for that country also.

Local background check done by CHC hired agencies in PK where they use your PCC and your other personal info.

Medical is the last step whereas background check either done by the time medical requested or in process. Insha Allah you will hear from them this month.
In some of the other examples I saw and in my own case it seems like the background checks are being conducted both soon after the AOR and also right after the Medical as well. I guess it may be that Security checks are being done after the Medical and the other local and documentation checks are being done after AOR or initial review.

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just want to share my personal experience with u guys, I applied 2009.and still waiting for my hubby,
This waiting period changes my mood every day,cuz one day I am hoping ok may b today something good happen and after some times once I find still old story I am pissed of and going through a lots of stress. I am working so I can just reduce the stress of this hell-waiting period. In addition,whenevr I call back home regardless who I call everybody ask same question again and again ,he is till here-when he will go –or when he will be getting his Visa,,,,and on top of it my close relatives asks same question, and I feel just screaming at them ,but I can not do that cuz they don’t know what’s hapning here,and I tell them Inshallah ho jay ga.koi baat ne.trust me once I turn of my phone I fell so alone and very stressful. I really do not know whom to blame for it……………