+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
Veeray, I think my wife's file is close to the final stage!

Her file is in queue for review by an immigration officer - I think my wife will get the visa soon InshaAllah!
have u done the remeds ?recently?

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
have u done the remeds ?recently?
Nope - but since august file is in queue for review by an immigration officer; yesterday, I sent them a query to get the latest status.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
Nope - but since august file is in queue for review by an immigration officer; yesterday, I sent them a query to get the latest status.
have ur meds expired bro or they still valid??

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
Alhamdollillah my wife today received Remedical Instructions! Inshallah one step closer to finish line, thank you all for your love and support and keep praying for all of us here on the forum, and those especially bestplace4u and lonly widout hubby and all others who are waiting to receive next set of instructions from CHC.
Congartulations. Mubarkak Veeray. See told you in PM 2 days ago as what is happening on your file and also the reason told you why they are not responding to emails. Veeray Hun meri phr ik Coffee confirm TIM HORTON se for the projection :)

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
have ur meds expired bro or they still valid??
well, medical got expired in March-2011 and since then we are waiting for re-medical; Now, I am hoping for re-medical and ppr together inshaAllah!

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Congartulations. Mubarkak Veeray. See told you in PM 2 days ago as what is happening on your file and also the reason told you why they are not responding to emails. Veeray Hun meri phr ik Coffee confirm TIM HURTON se for the projection :)
oh jiyo sonya! veeray tere liyay poora TIM HORTONS!! fikar kanoon karna wa! but that is a little different i thought it would be PPR plus remed but it was only remed, shouldnt it be PPR too wat do u think veeray? And yah btw did i tell u they sent the remed by TCS!!!! ::) isnt this new???? just remed by TCS? has it happened to anyone ? i thought they only sent PPR or PPR plus remed by TCS!!

but still Alhamdollilah!

B

bestplace4u

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Congartulations. Mubarkak Veeray. See told you in PM 2 days ago as what is happening on your file and also the reason told you why they are not responding to emails. Veeray Hun meri phr ik Coffee confirm TIM HORTON se for the projection :)
meri bhi koi prediction karona :(

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
@ one2ka4 veerya which is the closest TIM HORTONS close to your place? are u in Etobicoke or North York?
Gimme ur closest intersection!
Veeray let you come back from PK 1st with Bhabi G than will take the treat from you. North York

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Veeray let you come back from PK 1st with Bhabi G than will take the treat from you. North York
veeray read my third last post again plz, i made some changes!! and plz comment

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
meri bhi koi prediction karona :(
brother teri bari bhi jaldi ayee gee, chintaa NOT! Is there any chances btw that ur interview gets waived like one2ka4 's got waived??

B

bestplace4u

DodgeCharger said:
brother teri bari bhi jaldi ayee gee, chintaa NOT! Is there any chances btw that ur interview gets waived like one2ka4 's got waived??
he knew the reason of interview, but with me i am not sure of the reason.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
oh jiyo sonya! veeray tere liyay poora TIM HORTONS!! fikar kanoon karna wa! but that is a little different i thought it would be PPR plus remed but it was only remed, shouldnt it be PPR too wat do u think veeray? And yah btw did i tell u they sent the remed by TCS!!!! ::) isnt this new???? just remed by TCS? has it happened to anyone ? i thought they only sent PPR or PPR plus remed by TCS!!
but still Alhamdollilah!
Yes they can send the remdical or repcc with TCS my spouse recived remed/repcc by TCS also last year. Dont know the logic behind other than the fact if they want to process it quickly they may use TCS to make sure it reach on time and safe to applicant.

Insha Allah get the remedical quickly and by NOV end or before you will have PPR letter.