sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
resham said:
Just want to share my personal experience with u guys, I applied 2009.and still waiting for my hubby,
This waiting period changes my mood every day,cuz one day I am hoping ok may b today something good happen and after some times once I find still old story I am pissed of and going through a lots of stress. I am working so I can just reduce the stress of this hell-waiting period. In addition,whenevr I call back home regardless who I call everybody ask same question again and again ,he is till here-when he will go –or when he will be getting his Visa,,,,and on top of it my close relatives asks same question, and I feel just screaming at them ,but I can not do that cuz they don't know what's hapning here,and I tell them Inshallah ho jay ga.koi baat ne.trust me once I turn of my phone I fell so alone and very stressful. I really do not know whom to blame for it...............
there is nothng u can do , except KEEP UR FAITH N ALLAH , N SAY IN UR HEART ALLLAH I BELIVE IN U COMPLETLY , REMOVE MY TROBULESSSSSS

GVE ME PATIENCE ................................
N BE HOEPFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
N BE POSTIVEEEEEEEEE
RECITE DUROOD AS MUCH AS U CAN

I M DOIN D SAME , N BE BUSY IN SOMTHNGGGGGGGG ,
I M DOING D SAMEEEEEEEEE

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
resham said:
Just want to share my personal experience with u guys, I applied 2009.and still waiting for my hubby,
This waiting period changes my mood every day,cuz one day I am hoping ok may b today something good happen and after some times once I find still old story I am pissed of and going through a lots of stress. I am working so I can just reduce the stress of this hell-waiting period. In addition,whenevr I call back home regardless who I call everybody ask same question again and again ,he is till here-when he will go –or when he will be getting his Visa,,,,and on top of it my close relatives asks same question, and I feel just screaming at them ,but I can not do that cuz they don't know what's hapning here,and I tell them Inshallah ho jay ga.koi baat ne.trust me once I turn of my phone I fell so alone and very stressful. I really do not know whom to blame for it...............
Salaam sis
I'm sorry to see you waiting for so long may Allah make this time easy on you and make the rest a speedy process. Do you know why the file is in the interview queue? That is what is making our wait so long my husbands file was also in queue and through caips I found out because of relationship so I went to visit him and sent proof and they removed the interview and he got PPR right after so if u can find out why they want an interview maybe u can change it.

Anyway may Allah help you I know te waiting is horrible may Allah answer your prayers of being together ameen

KHAN05

Jun 5, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2010
AOR Received.
06-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
06-2011
Med's Done....
06-2011
Passport Req..
NEW BORN ADDED JULY 2011, FILE FORWARDED OCT 2011..Passport sent 26th April 2012
I have one question
i applied for my new born july 2011 ,,,,to add his name to my existing application,,,,,and
recieved a letter from missisuaga office last week oct 2011, stating that his case is processed and sent to islamabad...

my spouse sent her Remedical and PCC mid june 2011,,, and my sposorship case is in process since july 2010.....

any clue when should my family recieve Passport Request in near future

reply please..

Thank

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
I WENT TO BAHADARABAD , KURTOBA MARKET , ITS BASICALLY a ladiess markettttt
i m so sure it must be a chorIIIII ( FEMALE ) ??? ??? ???
I DNT KNW WHN SHE DID HER JOB , whn i get to first shop to buy lace it ws already taken away ??? ??? ???
Sorry to hear this sister. Din Dahare lout mar lagi hoi hy :( Lace le ke aii ya wo be nahi li phr. Kya kya tha purse mey.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
resham said:
Resham Sister we are all here to encourge and motivate each other. Dont be sad when ever you feel sad CHC per ghosa aa raha ho visit this forum and express your feeling that way anger and sadness dil se nikal jaye gi and you will feel bit comfortable rather than dil he dil mey gham karti rahe.
We have good peoples on this forum to socialiaze. Rest dont worry about relatives/peoples ider se sonu and oder se nikal do and agr ziyada ho tu ssedhi sona dya karo.

Bakki insha allah feel strong and motivated Insha Allah ik na ik din zaror mile ga visa ap ke husband ko. Hum sub idher hy aap yaha per hum se socialiaze ho jaya kare. :)

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does any one has experience of Islamabad moved the BFD without opening the file ?

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qurban jaoon cic ki website ki security par: ;D

http://services3.cic.gc.ca/

fyi: For those who are not familiar with web page, this is basically CIC's web server/engine main admin page which in normal environments stays restricted within organizations.

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Joke!!!

Protester : Kutta, Kuttaa, Presidnt Kutta
Policemen : hoyee tum kiyon zardari kooo galian dey rahay hoo.
Proterster: Jenab main Obama kooo keh raha hon.
Policmen: Tum ney hain stupid samjha hia kiyaa. Pakistani Police etni bi stupid nahin key usay pata nahin kuta kon hai.

became-a-loner said:
yaar main Kuttey key batchey ki news nahi keh raha thaaa .......... ok kaam wali kaa poota hi theek hey ......... :)

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alhamdollillah my wife today received Remedical Instructions! Inshallah one step closer to finish line, thank you all for your love and support and keep praying for all of us here on the forum, and those especially bestplace4u and lonly widout hubby and all others who are waiting to receive next set of instructions from CHC.

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
Alhamdollillah my wife today received Remedical Instructions! Inshallah one step closer to finish line, thank you all for your love and support and keep praying for all of us here on the forum, and those especially bestplace4u and lonly widout hubby and all others who are waiting to receive next set of instructions from CHC.
MashaAllah good news - congrats veeray!

B

bestplace4u

DodgeCharger said:
wow congratz

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
thanx veeray, how far have u gotten into the process?
Veeray, I think my wife's file is close to the final stage!

Her file is in queue for review by an immigration officer - I think my wife will get the visa soon InshaAllah!