Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
July-2010 said:
Hello My favourite people. I have a good news. My wife got her passport back with Visa couple days ago. (Alhamdulillah)

My detailed Timeline is as under:- (Wife case)

Application Filed CPC-M: May-2010
File Transfer to CHC-I: June-2010
AOR: 17-July-2010 (Supplementary forms sent which were requested with AOR, July,2010)
Reception in Feb-2011 and updated PCC & reception/trip details sent in April-2011 (Voluntarily)
Remedical + PPR : Aug-2011 (Remed done: 25-Aug-2011, Passport sent Sep-03-2011)
Passport back with Visa: 6th October 2011. (took almost 4 weeks for Visa to stamp)

Thanks for all the support and knowledge which I recieved from this forum. My best wishes and prayers for all my brothers and sisters waiting for their Visas. May God make this quick and easy for you all.

I managed to get a couple weeks of vacation and will be going to Pakistan to bring her with me in the start of November, Inshallah!

Stay blessed guys and please let me know if I can be of any help. (Due to my busy job schedule, I do not get much time to come over, but I will surely reply PM's ).
thanks for all ur help bro and congrats to u n ur wife :)

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
July-2010 said:
Hello My favourite people. I have a good news. My wife got her passport back with Visa couple days ago. (Alhamdulillah)

My detailed Timeline is as under:- (Wife case)

Application Filed CPC-M: May-2010
File Transfer to CHC-I: June-2010
AOR: 17-July-2010 (Supplementary forms sent which were requested with AOR, July,2010)
Reception in Feb-2011 and updated PCC & reception/trip details sent in April-2011 (Voluntarily)
Remedical + PPR : Aug-2011 (Remed done: 25-Aug-2011, Passport sent Sep-03-2011)
Passport back with Visa: 6th October 2011. (took almost 4 weeks for Visa to stamp)

Thanks for all the support and knowledge which I recieved from this forum. My best wishes and prayers for all my brothers and sisters waiting for their Visas. May God make this quick and easy for you all.

I managed to get a couple weeks of vacation and will be going to Pakistan to bring her with me in the start of November, Inshallah!

Stay blessed guys and please let me know if I can be of any help. (Due to my busy job schedule, I do not get much time to come over, but I will surely reply PM's ).
CONGRATULATION.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
hassam_mc said:
Hello,

Yes I am an October AOR and my wife received her Re-PCC, IMM and Re-Med in the 2nd week of September. We are waiting for PPR...quite honestly the waiting period for PPR is more difficult. LoL I will be visiting pakistan in the next two weeks to see her inshAllah
Brother Hassam,
Don't forget to take mosquito repellant especially if you are going to lahore. That mosquito of dengue fever is still lurking around.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
immii said:
hiiiiiii every body

is there anyone who apply in October and get his/her imm/pcc request????

plzzz tell me i am fed up now :( :(
Dear Immii,
Please hang on it is a long journey. I am in the same boat.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
July-2010 said:
Thanks one2ka4 bro! Just read about your wife's PPR. Excellent. Mashallah, really happy for you. God bless you both and may she lands safely.

I already booked her ticket. She will be flying from Lahore to Vancouver, Last week of November and I paid $1000 for her one way ticket and the carrier is Gulf Air. I think its reasonable. But If its not I shouldn't care, atleast this time 8)

Although its costing me way too less than all the shopping promises that I have to fulfill after Visa :-\
Oh you just wait till she gets here ;)

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
wes786 said:
Dear Wes 786,
You must have gone through the experience of long shopping list which we have to face later on.

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
simba said:
exactly the same,. my husband sponsored me ... i had a look at ur timeline and i think urs was a pretty quick case looks like simple one going smooth.im aa march 2010 AOR and still hanging around. its been 21 months now.its crazy.

do u have babies?? im also fed up of the fact that cant even plan family cause of this nonesense processing *censored word*ty time.ppl have made me crazy as to when will u have babies n stuff. all sorts of challenges CHC is one hell of a torture. u wont believe i applied for us visa n got it in 2 days but chc thinks im one big fake person they took 21 months :mad:

I dont know yaar- It doesnt seem quick when you're just waiting indefinitely, and are not certain about anything! Parhai wapis shuru karein ya na karein, job karein ya na karein, should we plan a family or not...etc...Nopes I dont have kids, which is good in a way because I would've had to deal with everything here while my husband is there! Though my parents and inlaws are here with me, but still, id like to begin a family when my husband and I are ready for it and we're living together. And when Im sick or studying and working :p So no plans abhi...:) Dont worry Im sure you're nearing the end :) Is your re-pcc valid?

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
kachrakhana said:
Hi,

Did you send any email to CHC-I after remedical for follow up ?

Nopes, nothing...I sent an email regarding my passports expiry, to which they replied saying they've received documents on the 22nd of sept when I never sent ANYTHING:s

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
ayesha_a said:
I dont know yaar- It doesnt seem quick when you're just waiting indefinitely, and are not certain about anything! Parhai wapis shuru karein ya na karein, job karein ya na karein, should we plan a family or not...etc...Nopes I dont have kids, which is good in a way because I would've had to deal with everything here while my husband is there! Though my parents and inlaws are here with me, but still, id like to begin a family when my husband and I are ready for it and we're living together. And when Im sick or studying and working :p So no plans abhi...:) Dont worry Im sure you're nearing the end :) Is your re-pcc valid?
i just sent the re pcc with remed.

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
wes786 said:
I am ready for the shock bro, Atleast for the first three months and then we will plan the budget which will eliminate all the un-necessary shopping, when I say un-necessary, I truly mean all that make-up and designer purfumes specially Clinique n estee lauder (I hate clinique n estee lauder just because they are expensive, :) n my wife says, she can't find those shades anywhere else :(

So its a loose loose situation :'( hope atleast you understand as our bhabhi is already in Canada.

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
saggit19 said:
thanks for all ur help bro and congrats to u n ur wife :)
Thanks Sis, My heartiest prayers are with you guys and Inshallah Saggit 16 will be here before the end of year. Stay Blessed!

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
saggit19 said:
same here sis..we have been waiting patiently as well ..march 2010 aors.. no remed yet.

lets pray for each other tht may be get the good news very soon InshAllah :)

i guess we just have to wait patiently..and have faith on Allah..this wait will end very soon inshAllah
yaar i think for u all gals in canada its not very difficult living without hubbys. no offense but serioulsy for the gals waiting here in pakiland is more tough cause ppl screw us with questions each day.. when will u go. why is it taking this long etc etc. shadi ko du saal honay walay hain abi thak nai gayee etc.for u guys ppl understand the immigration process pretty well.they will im sure not ask lame questions ..

but i wish u alll the very best sis