resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:
Thats a good package. Its the same as the one my hubby saw and liked for me...Chalo thanks! :)

Whywait, what was your timeline? Your case is done right?!?
No-I am still on the waiting boat.applied husband in aug.2009.
File is in Q to be reviewed-medical is expired already.
Both sad kahani hay.just joking. I am working just to keep myself busy…………..

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
that's because they don't see how hard you are trying to get you other half here!! When I went to Pakistan to visit my hubby....my god all they do is talk talk talk and nothing else! if they lived here and they worked full time then at the end of the day they would say "shut up cause i want to relax my mind and watch a movie" ;D

BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
true well said and i would say many are in the same boat and they dont realize that with all the effort we put through getting our spouse here and it takes alot of energy and effort . people in pakistan say that "my friend came to canada within so so months how come its taking so long with his case"....i hate it when they say that as if we dont want a normal life and we are holding him back.....

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
whywait:( said:
that's because they don't see how hard you are trying to get you other half here!! When I went to Pakistan to visit my hubby....my god all they do is talk talk talk and nothing else! if they lived here and they worked full time then at the end of the day they would say "shut up cause i want to relax my mind and watch a movie" ;D

bcoz they dont realize..life is not easy and full of fun here

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Alhum do Lillah, It give me the owner with pleasure to say that my wife got a call from CHC-I at 9:30 PK time to advised her they are sending PPR letter today with TCS and she needs to send the passport along with ticket reservation as soon as possible because medical is expiring on Oct 30,2011 and she must leave PK before that (Masha Allah La Kuwa Ta Illah Billah) We were chating online and she said 1 mint plz I got a call.

Now this ecase address does make logic (Aug29 to Sep 22 address disappeared - email response File is with immigration officer for review)
From Sep 27 to Sep 30 disappeared - email response file is with decision making officer. Also CAIPS were due on Sep 22 but received a letter on Sep 26th saying that consultation required with department before releasing CAIPS thus required 60 days.

Below is my timeline:
File to CPC-M : DEC 7,2009
CHC AOR & ECASE: JAN 25,2010
Remedical & Rukhsati Objection:OCT 21,2010
RePCC: OCT 29,2010
From JAN 5 2011 TO AUG 2,2011 - every email response said file is in interview Q
CHC Received Rukhsati proof : AUG 17,2011
CHC call about PPR: OCT 5,2011

At last party to all of you my forum friends with the names from A to Z who are always stand by there for friendly support and encourging words, Had you friends not motivate me, this process could have been far difficult for me. I personally thanks to every one and do wish and pray that Allah subhna Tallah may give the same happiness to all of you. :)
MASHALLAH MASHALLAH NAZAR NA LAG JAYE, everyday I come on there is some amazing news. I am soooooooooo happy for you bhai you really deserve it. Allhumdulillah as I had mentioned before the proofs would satisfy them. Better start your fall cleaning and getting ready for bivi g time to start your naye zindagi :p allhumdulillah!! ;D

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanx, ya I waited until he came here and then I got pregnant so he could support my emotions BUT it's the other way around...I have to support him while all his mind is back home with his beloved family:/ I'm now 6 months...almost there:)

so you have 20 more days until together inshallah...may you always be happy:)
..aww 3 months to go ...i miss those days everyone give you royalty treatment ..... yep 20 days to go .....but they willl pass by coz my phopo from pakistan is here with us n im busy with her ...so time going by faster then i thought ...welll i know my hubby will go through this too...so im planing lot out door activity so he dont feel sad....n plus it will be winter n you know in winter here lot of people go in to blue mood im one of them so i jus hope my out door activity do work out welll ...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ayesha_a said:
My husband has rogers, but kaafi charges hain for international texts and the calls are 10 cents per minute through Yak. He's just looking around for a good package for me (Since I'd be calling Pakistan alot as well as texting) so I thought I'd ask here...:)
I have rogers and I am in the same situation looking something for my wife to use that includes unlimited incoming/outgoing call and international text package I will let you know if I find something good :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Its more of a precaution not to leave the country, You can always leave or enter whenever you feel like it. Its just if they ask for some documentation and you fail to comply they will return your application then you will have to gather that documents and apply again so to prevent the delays they suggest you stay in the country. If you are confident enough that they won't ask for anything, then there is no harm in leaving...

Venture said:
Thanks dear for your response. I was away and couldnt follow the posts. I apologize for replying in late.

I was just wondering if it is within legal boundries if I happen to be out of Canada while my sponsorship application is in process. The FAQs seem to be suggesting that sponsor can leave and re-enter Canada as long as one is legally allowed to enter. Can anyone kindly comment please.

Further, one should expect to remain un-employed for initial months and in that case, would my case be considered as weak if I am applying to sponsor my spouse while being unemployed, though, I would update the immigration authorities as soon as I find a job. The income requirements are though not applicable in case of spousal sponsorship, but I was wondering if someone has experienced any query from authorities to prove that the sponsor would be able to support his family while being unemployed. Any comments please??

Thank you all and all the best.

Mar 2, 2011
Its not an easy process and i agree that one has to have a big heart to endure this level of life struggle BUT no one beleives when we tell them that life is very hard on this side of the world! and with heart full of love they come here only to find out that the wife's home has a back yard which has green grass and needs to be mowed hehehehe:) I think it is worth living far BUT for a new relationship it takes GOOD 1-2 years until it's set:)

Venture said:
One needs a big big heart to endure this level of life struggle. We endeavor to find life quality while living so far from our loved ones. Sometimes I wonder if it is worth living that far. Anyways, you are right on the spot and well said!!!

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
LOL omg this made me laugh so hard. I'm at school everyday and hubby is at work just last night he was saying to me you know life is so busy now we only see each other at night. lol so today I got off school early we went out for lunch and got his health card done since it's 3 months since he came and then he went to work.

For me sometimes it's the other way around my husband wants to talk and how was ur day what did u do etc etc ....and i'm like let's go to sleep i have class tomorrow early in the morning :p lol poor hubby of mine haha. For me one difference I like is that his family is in the USA so he doesn't really miss them since they are next door (country-wise) and plus mashAllah he has immersed himself in getting used to Canada, learning english properly, and going full force into living a busy Canadian life. When he has a day off from work he's saying wow this is boring I wish I was at work lol and he enjoys it a lot mashAllah.

p.s. when I have a baby i'm sure he/she will not be a vegetarian baby I will probably be craving daal chawal or some other desi foods ::)

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
LOL omg this made me laugh so hard. I'm at school everyday and hubby is at work just last night he was saying to me you know life is so busy now we only see each other at night. lol so today I got off school early we went out for lunch and got his health card done since it's 3 months since he came and then he went to work.

For me sometimes it's the other way around my husband wants to talk and how was ur day what did u do etc etc ....and i'm like let's go to sleep i have class tomorrow early in the morning :p lol poor hubby of mine haha. For me one difference I like is that his family is in the USA so he doesn't really miss them since they are next door (country-wise) and plus mashAllah he has immersed himself in getting used to Canada, learning english properly, and going full force into living a busy Canadian life. When he has a day off from work he's saying wow this is boring I wish I was at work lol and he enjoys it a lot mashAllah.

p.s. when I have a baby i'm sure he/she will not be a vegetarian baby I will probably be craving daal chawal or some other desi foods ::)
trust me babies are totally difff ...i couldnt take the smell of meat ....when i was pregnant wit mine i lived on fruits or vegies ...i rem first 6 month i lost weight n when i went to visit my hubby back home everyone was like are sure you are pregnant...oo welll but they got clue from my mornin sickness tht why i lost so much weight ...

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
mfawad said:
trust me babies are totally difff ...i couldnt take the smell of meat ....when i was pregnant wit mine i lived on fruits or vegies ...i rem first 6 month i lost weight n when i went to visit my hubby back home everyone was like are sure you are pregnant...oo welll but they got clue from my mornin sickness tht why i lost so much weight ...
lol yeh i know every woman is also diff. Right now my sister in law is expecting and she's 6 months her morning sickness is gone but she craves nothing lol it's so weird she looks pregnant but i keep asking her are u sure ur expecting LOL bcuz she didnt crave anything her whole pregnancy. Well inshAllah we will see what I am like then then the time comes :p

Mar 2, 2011
oh who nice that your phopo is with you:) when my hubby came it was start of spring and I took him almost everywhere now he is working full time BUT as soon as he makes a call back home he turn into a different man :mad: I think I have to tell one of my brothers to take him tobogganing on top of a high hill so he could leave the thought of back home on top of the hill and come clean when down hill!! GOD i'm sooo mean hahahha
mfawad said:
..aww 3 months to go ...i miss those days everyone give you royalty treatment ..... yep 20 days to go .....but they willl pass by coz my phopo from pakistan is here with us n im busy with her ...so time going by faster then i thought ...welll i know my hubby will go through this too...so im planing lot out door activity so he dont feel sad....n plus it will be winter n you know in winter here lot of people go in to blue mood im one of them so i jus hope my out door activity do work out welll ...

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
oh who nice that your phopo is with you:) when my hubby came it was start of spring and I took him almost everywhere now he is working full time BUT as soon as he makes a call back home he turn into a different man :mad: I think I have to tell one of my brothers to take him tobogganing on top of a high hill so he could leave the thought of back home on top of the hill and come clean when down hill!! GOD i'm sooo mean hahahha

hahahaha

Mar 2, 2011
ohhhh my my! long time sister:) it's good to finaly hear from you:) well my hubby says the same line BUT with a long face!! he works full time and I do too until maternity leave! wow it's been already 3 months since your man is here!
your very lucky that all his family is in US cause now his heart belongs to you 100%, how it should be. I'm not saying that they need to forget about their parents but they need to understand that they chosse this path and they need to be alil stonger!!

hmmm so you are thinking about a babyyy;)

mahmed17 said: