Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
whywait:( said:
oh who nice that your phopo is with you:) when my hubby came it was start of spring and I took him almost everywhere now he is working full time BUT as soon as he makes a call back home he turn into a different man :mad: I think I have to tell one of my brothers to take him tobogganing on top of a high hill so he could leave the thought of back home on top of the hill and come clean when down hill!! GOD i'm sooo mean hahahha
LOL ... But you have to understand that it would take some time for him to adjust completely and not turn into a different man when he calls back home :)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:
Btw One 2 ka 4, you replied to everyone except me...haww...excitement mein bhool gaey :p
So, taiyaariyan shuru? :)
Thanks for wishing Ayesha sister. Oh G peeri pena wa Behin G, Ghalti ho gi ap ki post dekhne mey. Tiyari tu mein ne PK se wapis a kr he kerni shoro kr di thi. For now I have two exam's next week so oss ki tiyari kr raha ;D. Keep tracking your ecase address as this is your majic tool.

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whywait:( said:
oh who nice that your phopo is with you:) when my hubby came it was start of spring and I took him almost everywhere now he is working full time BUT as soon as he makes a call back home he turn into a different man :mad: I think I have to tell one of my brothers to take him tobogganing on top of a high hill so he could leave the thought of back home on top of the hill and come clean when down hill!! GOD i'm sooo mean hahahha
i hope my hubby dont have deal with ...but i think he wont have hard time coz last 10 years of his life he lived away from his parent .....

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
lol yeh i know every woman is also diff. Right now my sister in law is expecting and she's 6 months her morning sickness is gone but she craves nothing lol it's so weird she looks pregnant but i keep asking her are u sure ur expecting LOL bcuz she didnt crave anything her whole pregnancy. Well inshAllah we will see what I am like then then the time comes :p
tht craving was the best for me in my pregnancy ..

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
MASHALLAH MASHALLAH NAZAR NA LAG JAYE, everyday I come on there is some amazing news. I am soooooooooo happy for you bhai you really deserve it. Allhumdulillah as I had mentioned before the proofs would satisfy them. Better start your fall cleaning and getting ready for bivi g time to start your naye zindagi :p allhumdulillah!! ;D
Thanks Mahmed sister. Hum dono ki story same he thi and same PPR pr he end hoi and hum dono ne he kafi long distance call b ki simplecall se. Ha g tiyari shoro kr di. How is hubby?

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
yes :( i'm waiting for that day!!
Danny4450 said:
LOL ... But you have to understand that it would take some time for him to adjust completely and not turn into a different man when he calls back home :)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
wes786 said:
I have rogers and I am in the same situation looking something for my wife to use that includes unlimited incoming/outgoing call and international text package I will let you know if I find something good :)

Ok great please do that, thanks:)
So...having fun? What does normal married life feel like? Im sure now you look forward to going back home from work, no more long distance calls :)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Thanks for wishing Ayesha sister. Oh G peeri pena wa Behin G, Ghalti ho gi ap ki post dekhne mey. Tiyari tu mein ne PK se wapis a kr he kerni shoro kr di thi. For now I have two exam's next week so oss ki tiyari kr raha ;D. Keep tracking your ecase address as this is your majic tool.
Good luck good luck! By the time your exams are done, your wife would have her passport back with the visa inshAllah. Bhayee woh sab taiyaariyan apni jagah, last minute wali alag...do take flowers when you go to receive her!

Which reminds me, Wes, did you take flowers? ;D

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ayesha_a said:
Ok great please do that, thanks:)
So...having fun? What does normal married life feel like? Im sure now you look forward to going back home from work, no more long distance calls :)
Having good times life its great Alhumdolillah! No more long distance for me but wife talks back home now more than I used to so it's a lose lose situation there LOL And the feeling of going home after work to see the wife at the door steps is awesome!

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Aww I can imagine :) How is she liking it? Social life hectic hogayee hai? With all the sight seeing, relatives etc?
No wonder you're looking for a good wireless plan ;) Skype zindabaad as far as talking back home is concerned! :)

S

sahibzada_2010

wes786 said:
Having good times life its great Alhumdolillah! No more long distance for me but wife talks back home now more than I used to so it's a lose lose situation there LOL And the feeling of going home after work to see the wife at the door steps is awesome!
Wes your post made me cried. :( this is what I say to my too. Its so damn nice when wife is waiting for you at home and come from work. Ufff Allah mian.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ayesha_a said:
Aww I can imagine :) How is she liking it? Social life hectic hogayee hai? With all the sight seeing, relatives etc?
No wonder you're looking for a good wireless plan ;) Skype zindabaad as far as talking back home is concerned! :)
Since she was landing in toronto I took a week off from work and we spent a week in GTA/Niagara/Ottawa/Montreal and came to Alberta on Satarday so she liked the eastern part now lets see what she thinks about the west :). She has met a few families and there are alot more to meet and since Monday I have been at work so its busy so far. Coming up is the long weekend and our second anniversary so that should be special :)

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
wes786 said:
Since she was landing in toronto I took a week off from work and we spent a week in GTA/Niagara/Ottawa/Montreal and came to Alberta on Satarday so she liked the eastern part now lets see what she thinks about the west :). She has met a few families and there are alot more to meet and since Monday I have been at work so its busy so far. Coming up is the long weekend and our second anniversary so that should be special :)
Salaam wes, my husband keeps planning all this stuff, but I tell him I will be too jetlagged to enjoy anything. Wasnt your wife tired? How did she take the trip? :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sahibzada_2010 said:
Wes your post made me cried. :( this is what I say to my too. Its so damn nice when wife is waiting for you at home and come from work. Ufff Allah mian.
Don't worry, pray hard and it will all be good and everything will work out InshAllah...Everyone will be united soon Ameen!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
shamsia said:
Salaam wes, my husband keeps planning all this stuff, but I tell him I will be too jetlagged to enjoy anything. Wasnt your wife tired? How did she take the trip? :)
She was very tired during the afternoon here for the first couple days then we both got tired at the end of the week because there was alot to cover in the 5 days I took off. We drove more than we slept lol so yeah it was a little tiring but a week is all I could take off from work since I took 3 weeks in April when I went to visit her in Pakistan. Oh well, now we are together and can plan anything we want whenever....