Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
ayesha_a said:
Ok guys talking off topic but can someone tell me about a good canadian cell phone connection- data plan, good rate for international calls and texts?
My husband uses rogers, and I kinda like packages offered by Wave...
well i have wind...5 cents a min for pak and my package includes unlimited international texting...and so i go crazy on my texting to my hubby...and with that i have unlimited data plan so i dunno why if any of you guys are experienceing this but non of my relatives are able to text me back is it something related to just pak stopping out going text for international or could it be wind....anyways....so he goes online through fb on his moblie to text me back and ves versa....

H

humpakwatan

ayesha_a said:
Ok guys talking off topic but can someone tell me about a good canadian cell phone connection- data plan, good rate for international calls and texts?
My husband uses rogers, and I kinda like packages offered by Wave...
Chatr has just started to offer some new plans. For $25 you can talk and text unlimited.

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Resham sister like you and like many other sisters on this forum, we also sumbitted my sister's husband case, her husband AOR is March 1,2010 but to date no update from them other than file is in process. I can imagine how sad a sister face look when she miss her husband. (I have to admit wifes miss more than hubbys by the nature Allah has given them). So I request her to go PK in April 2011 and she is suppose tocome back next week but with my wife PPR's now they are going to come together as Bhabi-Nand :)

With this ecase address regardless what others say I have to admit when ever address is missing there is some update on your file which you can always link with the email response.
Thanks.

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
well i have wind...5 cents a min for pak and my package includes unlimited international texting...and so i go crazy on my texting to my hubby...and with that i have unlimited data plan so i dunno why if any of you guys are experienceing this but non of my relatives are able to text me back is it something related to just pak stopping out going text for international or could it be wind....anyways....so he goes online through fb on his moblie to text me back and ves versa....

My husband has rogers, but kaafi charges hain for international texts and the calls are 10 cents per minute through Yak. He's just looking around for a good package for me (Since I'd be calling Pakistan alot as well as texting) so I thought I'd ask here...:)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
humpakwatan said:
Chatr has just started to offer some new plans. For $25 you can talk and text unlimited.

Acha chalo will check that out too...thanks :)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Btw One 2 ka 4, you replied to everyone except me...haww...excitement mein bhool gaey :p
So, taiyaariyan shuru? :)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011

Venture

Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 15, 2012
wes786 said:
1) 66Days ( Currently working on files received up to July 15) - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp
2) CPC-M will send you a letter whether the sponsorship is approved (and transfered to Islamabad for PR processing) or rejected(application returned with a letter explaining).
3) You must stay in Canada during the sponsorship approval process (66 days), because they could ask you for anything anytime during that and if you don't comply to their request they will send back the application. Once the file is transfered to Islamabad then you can leave.
4) Process times for Canadian Immigration and Citizenship process is consistantly increasing if you look at the CIC website. I applied for my wife's sponsorship in Jan2010; at that time the processing time was 9month and now it has increased to 24 months(to complete 80% of applications). My wife's process just got finished after 19 months.
Thanks dear for your response. I was away and couldnt follow the posts. I apologize for replying in late.

I was just wondering if it is within legal boundries if I happen to be out of Canada while my sponsorship application is in process. The FAQs seem to be suggesting that sponsor can leave and re-enter Canada as long as one is legally allowed to enter. Can anyone kindly comment please.

Further, one should expect to remain un-employed for initial months and in that case, would my case be considered as weak if I am applying to sponsor my spouse while being unemployed, though, I would update the immigration authorities as soon as I find a job. The income requirements are though not applicable in case of spousal sponsorship, but I was wondering if someone has experienced any query from authorities to prove that the sponsor would be able to support his family while being unemployed. Any comments please??

Thank you all and all the best.

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
wes786 said:
No one knows, but if they have said soon then lets hope withing a few weeks he has the written letter with an interview date on it InshAllah.
thanks...Inshallah...

maryaam

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
I think it depend on the carrier in pakistan, some phone companies in pakistan are not registered with wind

BLOOMINGFLOWER said:

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
thanx, ya I waited until he came here and then I got pregnant so he could support my emotions BUT it's the other way around...I have to support him while all his mind is back home with his beloved family:/ I'm now 6 months...almost there:)

so you have 20 more days until together inshallah...may you always be happy:)

mfawad said:
awww u pregnant congratz....how many months .....tell me abt craving i use to wake my hubby mid of night for mango icecream ...i have 9 months old baby girl ,,,,n on 25th of this month my hubby will be here ...n he will be holding her for very first time ....

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maryaam said:
I think it depend on the carrier in pakistan, some phone companies in pakistan are not registered with wind
yes that 's rite-i have a plan from wind mobile of $30.00 a month unlimited data-intl.sms-and unlimited incoming and outgoing.and my huby can sms me back.he has sim of UFON in Paksitan.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
became-a-loner said:
That is exactly why I am scared ......... ;D
hahhahahahhahahhahaha

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
resham said:
yes that 's rite-i have a plan from wind mobile of $30.00 a month unlimited data-intl.sms-and unlimited incoming and outgoing.and my huby can sms me back.he has sim of UFON in Paksitan.

Thats a good package. Its the same as the one my hubby saw and liked for me...Chalo thanks! :)

Whywait, what was your timeline? Your case is done right?!?

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
ohhhh god that was worth the laugh hahahhahhaa, you made my day, that was funny:)
Yes I was calling my hubby the baby cause he is the one who is missing his mom and rest of family only months after arrival and years of wait:) My baby will be hiding in the tummy for 3 more months 8)

became-a-loner said:
I thought she was calling her husband a baby, since she mentioned that he is crying like a baby for mom ......... I am sorry... :-X