+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
became-a-loner said:
ANSWERS

I am personally touched by your naiveness in asking these simplistic questions and inclined to ask you ......where are you from brother .... because if u were from Pakistan then you have learned answers to these questions in your grade -5 and I am sure you are much higher qualified than this level ............ indeed we are a coward nations .......... you almost forgot that we lost half of the country in a war .......... and now we are international beggars in the name of "Friends of Pakistan", if you read wikileaks news you must realize that your entire army and political leadership is kissing american feet and approaching them to get their competition reproached..... just like a child goes to Daddy to complain against siblings .......... if we were not a coward nations ....... instead of you being a Ranjah...... you would have been an active husband nor would I have become-a-loner ........ instead like Indians we would be living with our spouses......... and yes the definition of our literate person is the one who can read and write urdu ............. and our national mission impossible is get rid of urdu and learn as much English as possible since urdu is left to read poetry only otherwise it is a dead language ......... and ironically the urdu speaking people in Pakistan still call themselves Mahajir .......... I am a punjabi by the way ......... hope it answers your questions and next time you will contact a 5-grader. May Allah unite us with our spouses and make us normal beings instead of Ranjha's and loners.
Its bitter but thats the truth...

A

alpha1980

became-a-loner said:
ANSWERS

I am personally touched by your naiveness in asking these simplistic questions and inclined to ask you ......where are you from brother .... because if u were from Pakistan then you have learned answers to these questions in your grade -5 and I am sure you are much higher qualified than this level ............ indeed we are a coward nations .......... you almost forgot that we lost half of the country in a war .......... and now we are international beggars in the name of "Friends of Pakistan", if you read wikileaks news you must realize that your entire army and political leadership is kissing american feet and approaching them to get their competition reproached..... just like a child goes to Daddy to complain against siblings .......... if we were not a coward nations ....... instead of you being a Ranjah...... you would have been an active husband nor would I have become-a-loner ........ instead like Indians we would be living with our spouses......... and yes the definition of our literate person is the one who can read and write urdu ............. and our national mission impossible is get rid of urdu and learn as much English as possible since urdu is left to read poetry only otherwise it is a dead language ......... and ironically the urdu speaking people in Pakistan still call themselves Mahajir .......... I am a punjabi by the way ......... hope it answers your questions and next time you will contact a 5-grader. May Allah unite us with our spouses and make us normal beings instead of Ranjha's and loners.
Very nice..........+1 for u

S

sahibzada_2010

became-a-loner said:
ANSWERS

Very well said.

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't see any logic in your reply.

You are just mixing things altogether. English/Immigration has nothing to do with cowardliness. If some one's English is not good (like mine) or he/she is waiting for their spouse. does it mean that they are coward? I am at loss to find any logic here.

Beggar, Huh. what does that mean? Can u point out any study where it suggests that beggars are coward by nature?? lol.... Anyway Pakistan as a nation is getting loan mostly. Yeah it is also getting US "aid" too but that is to cover expenses on war on terror. (which should end in my opinion costing pakistan a lot of money and lives)
Israel is getting more aid from US every year does that mean that they are coward too? India is getting UK aid does that mean they are coward as well? Almost all country spend some money to improve other country's infrastructure. It's not called begging? One can argue that our so called leaders are incapable of running this country thats why they are getting loan and aid from US. But to label Pakistan as a coward nation is far from truth.

Almost every country has lost wars.... U.S , France. Italy, Uk, China,Russia, Japan and India so on. So if I apply you logic than almost every one is coward in this world?.....Also it's really hard to defend your territory when it is 600 miles away. Especially when India was in between East and West pakistan. No one can win a war that far. There are too many factors which decide who wins or looses. Because one country lost a war does not make it a coward nation.

And BTW i am a PAKISTANI...... ;D

became-a-loner said:
ANSWERS

maryaam

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
congratulation Zabi,
I am in the same boat, I hopt I hear this good news too,
is your wife in pakistan? I have been waiting and watching for the post man to come

zabi said:
Salam Brothers & Sisters.

I have a Great News to share with you guys. By Grace of Allah my wife got her PPR today :D . Right now I am very excited and thanking Allah that it is finaly waiting is almost over. Thanks for your support and prayers.

Timeine is...
May 13 2010: Applied to Case Processing Center Mississuaga
June 20 2010: Recived AOR
July 21 2010: Islamabad started processing case
June 1 2011: Re-PCC+IMM
June 28 2011 Re-Medical is done.
September 24 2011: PPR

My address was disappeared from e-case from Aug 15 and came back on September 22nd.
I have e-mailed to CHC ISB on September 13 and got respond on 15th.(see respond Below).
In my case it seems disapperaing address theory means something. Same day it disappeared (Aug 15) they recieved the documents, same day it reappeared they send PPR on Sep 22. I hope Inshallah those who had their address disappeared and reappeared will recieve something soon.
Please pray for me in your prayers :D

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Documents were received from applicant's end on 15 Aug 2011 and have been forwarded to applicant's file.

We thank you for your
patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

co

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i.Solo said:

You are just mixing things altogether. English/Immigration has nothing to do with cowardliness. If some one's English is not good (like mine) or he/she is waiting for their spouse. does it mean that they are coward? I am at loss to find any logic here.

Beggar, Huh. what does that mean? Can u point out any study where it suggests that beggars are coward by nature?? lol.... Anyway Pakistan as a nation is getting loan mostly. Yeah it is also getting US "aid" too but that is to cover expenses on war on terror. (which should end in my opinion costing pakistan a lot of money and lives)
Israel is getting more aid from US every year does that mean that they are coward too? India is getting UK aid does that mean they are coward as well? Almost all country spend some money to improve other country's infrastructure. It's not called begging? One can argue that our so called leaders are incapable of running this country thats why they are getting loan and aid from US. But to label Pakistan as a coward nation is far from truth.

Almost every country has lost wars.... U.S , France. Italy, Uk, China,Russia, Japan and India so on. SO if I apply you logic than almost every one is coward in this world?.....Also it's really hard to defend your territory when it is 600 miles away. Especially when India was in between East and West pakistan. No one can win a war that far. There were too many factors which decide who wins or looses. Because one country lost a war does not make it a coward nation.

I can comfortably respond to all of your points but I dont want a heated debate here and better stick to the purpose of the forum ........... if you really want to discuss you can PM me

S

sahibzada_2010

became-a-loner said:
I can comfortably respond to all of your points but I dont want a heated debate here and better stick to the purpose of the forum ........... if you really want to discuss you can PM me
Nice good people don't fight... We Pakistani always want to fight... WHY? ::) Lets have peace yaar... I like your replay... :)

B

bestplace4u

Tor-wi said:
Theek hun mager dukhi hun... :'( or rather BUS ZINDA HUN...
aray dukhi aatma, kia fikar hai aapko, husband ka remed hochuka hai kuch hi din main PPR aane wala hai InshaAllah.

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
(Allah knows the best)

*Ranjah's Reply*

Finally, I have seen your Answers (Very Good).

First of all, I am impressed with the way you tired to prove that Pakistan is Coward and in your answers you went to one extra mile and you said that whole nation is coward (wowwww). Brother, if you are calling whole nation as coward, Mind you, you are the part of that nation and so do I but I am not coward neither I called myself coward and nor I do cowardly acts like you did on this stupid forum by calling Pakistan and Pakistani nation as Coward.

Yes, I am true Pakistani (background: A solid Punjabi) and a true Canadian; after getting my blue passport I still do have great respect for my green one and as well as for Pakistan. In Grade five, I have learnt one lesson about patriotism/national loyalty but seems like you are lacking of that lesson. I have seen so many cases like "you" who sometimes start abusing Pakistan, Pakistani nation or in some cases green passport [which is to me, such statements are based on frustration - maybe people like you can't do something about situation so you are frustrated].

*Come on* You can't blame Pakistan/Pakistani nation because of few stupid politicians/few stupid WIKI leaks. Have you ever used your Pakistani vote during Pakistani elections? What I am trying to say here is, you don't need to be frustrated on issues that Pakistan is dealing with but rather you can bring change by using your vote wisely. There is no question that Pakistan is not dealing with any kind of issues but you should be helping Pakistan; look at you what you are advertising/marketing here: OHHH we are coward. what?? why??? To me YOU are coward who is afraid of doing something?

[Again, Mind you: only you are coward NOT all of true Pakistanis and NOT me; NOT all of Forum members (who are true Pakistanis). You know what, you can keep your eyes close and keep getting good sleep and keep calling coward to everyone but that's just YOU who is Coward not EVERYONE].

Brother, nations/people makes country Not country makes nation. Its you who is coward not whole nation NOT Pakistan because its you who is frustrated on current/past issues related to Pakistan NOT the whole nation.

If you ask my opinion about Pakistan then I would say that I would like to see Pakistan grow and move *Forward*. Yes I am offended because of your statement - you used coward word for one of my country. I know you are frustrated because of current/past issues but that doesn't allow you to call whole nation as COWARD. Go a head call me anything, I won't say you anything but yes I will always get back to you whenever you say something about one of my country.

I gave you the point of 1971 war and you used that point in your [Answers] reply (good job) and you said we have already lost a part of the country; YES we did and that's why I gave you that hint; things happened and things are are still happening but we (me, you and whole nation) they should be learning lessons from past rather than saying we are coward OR Pakistan is Coward :-\. Brother, Pakistan is dealing with so many issues (not just one - I think you know otherwise I need to write five more pages on those issues) and we are still present on the map of the world. If we were Coward than by now we should be gone from the map of the world. We survived after 1965 war And after 1971 war And still we are surviving - WE are still present on this planet earth.

With due respect, keep your language to yourself; to me, you are not helping Pakistan here you are advertising your frustration (that's it - nothing more/ nothing less). No Worries, if you don't wana do something about situation but at least don't blame whole Nation/Country.

Ranjah is just my nick and I use it on this forum just to hide my real identity like YOU do - who on earth told you that I became a actual Ranjah because of my spouse's visa ??? I AM NOT ACTUAL RANJAH (period). Dude, Ranjah is just my nick. Seeeeee, Again you are ignorant here. Brother, you tried to prove something here by using my nick but again to tell you truth you are on wrong page. I joined this forum because I love to help people and to be helped - it's not like I became a actual Ranjah/whatever :eek:... I am surprised the way you think and act on your findings.

btw.. I didn't ask simple questions I was just trying to remind you your REAL identity (Brown skin/Pakistani background). When I read that you used Coward word for your own country then to me its like you said something bad about your own home/your people/your relatives/your friends. Again, I am not denying the fact of issues that Pakistan has but please keep this thing in head that Pakistan is dealing with those issues.

when I was in Grade five, at that time Mr. Zardari was not a Pakistan's president. At that time we had Mr. Zia ul Haq (Now, you can count my age).

Few facts because of which we are surviving and also having current issues because of same facts (if you need more figures/facts; let me know):
1) Pakistan is the only Muslim nation that is a declared nuclear power (superpowers doesn/t like this fact at all)
2) Pakistan has the strongest military in the whole Islamic world
3) Pakistan has superb missile technology as compare to India (we were already gone if we don/t have this)

Dude, we are not coward, we are well aware of all of our enemies and its only the matter of time and we will get good politicians as-well (inshaAllah).

Pakistan is in a rough neighborhood. We have a neighbor who hates our very existence and another neighbor who has to deal with wars for decades and invasions by superpowers.

Every single true Pakistani (including me) has strong believe that when the question of Pakistan existence will arise then in Pakistan no one will bring topic of Muhajir, Sindhi, Balochi or Punjabi and everyone will start calling themselves as Pakistanis.

I don't know why you are spreading the word of hater by bringing Muhajir topic but honestly I don't think so that you ever have introduced yourself in Canada (in some professional environment) as Punjabi. People in Canada only know one thing about you and that is: You are Pakistani they don't have to do anything with your Punjabi/whatever background. Grow up man!!

YOU ARE PAKISTANI; YOUR STATUS HERE IS AS PAKISTANI CANADIAN AMBASSADOR. YOU ARE REPRESENTING TWO COUNTRIES NOW. YOU HAVE GREAT RESPONSIBILITY ON YOUR SHOULDERS. SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR WHATEVER WE HAVE (BROWN SKIN, GREEN *AND* BLUE PASSSPORTs AND YES, WE ARE MUSLIMS).

I will pray for your spouse's visa and I hope your spouse will get visa soon and somehow you could get out of this frustrated visa situation and stop blaming whole Pakistani nation/Pakistan.

For current Pakistani Govt, your/ my spouse visa is not priority; for them, to handle situation like we have in Karachi is the top most priority and I think we should have some respect for that rather than complaining OHH I became a loner because of my spouse visa and Pakistani Govt is doing nothing about it. Go out, get some friends go for movie; do something for community.

Please keep your frustrations about anything to yourself!

p.s.: I don't need your further ANSWERS/ Answers to my this reply. I am closing this thread here. I do think that you owe an apology to this forum members who are Pakistanis and who got hurt by the way you used Coward word for Pakistani Nation And Pakistan.

May Allah Bless Pakistan (Ameen)!

Cheers!

became-a-loner said:

ANSWERS I am personally touched by your naiveness in asking these simplistic questions
and inclined to ask you ......where are you from brother .... because if u were from Pakistan then you have learned answers to these questions in your grade -5 and I am sure you are much higher qualified than this level ............ indeed we are a coward nations .......... you almost forgot that we lost half of the country in a war .......... and now we are international beggars in the name of "Friends of Pakistan", if you read wikileaks news you must realize that your entire army and political leadership is kissing american feet and approaching them to get their competition reproached..... just like a child goes to Daddy to complain against siblings .......... if we were not a coward nations ....... instead of you being a Ranjah...... you would have been an active husband nor would I have become-a-loner ........ instead like Indians we would be living with our spouses......... and yes the definition of our literate person is the one who can read and write urdu ............. and our national mission impossible is get rid of urdu and learn as much English as possible since urdu is left to read poetry only otherwise it is a dead language ......... and ironically the urdu speaking people in Pakistan still call themselves Mahajir .......... I am a punjabi by the way ......... hope it answers your questions and next time you will contact a 5-grader. May Allah unite us with our spouses and make us normal beings instead of Ranjha's and loners.

zabi

Jul 17, 2011
Thank you very much. Yes my wife is living in Peshawar Pakistan. Inshallah you hear some good news soon.

maryaam said:
congratulation Zabi,
I am in the same boat, I hopt I hear this good news too,
is your wife in pakistan? I have been waiting and watching for the post man to come

zabi said:
Salam Brothers & Sisters.

I have a Great News to share with you guys. By Grace of Allah my wife got her PPR today :D . Right now I am very excited and thanking Allah that it is finaly waiting is almost over. Thanks for your support and prayers.

Timeine is...
May 13 2010: Applied to Case Processing Center Mississuaga
June 20 2010: Recived AOR
July 21 2010: Islamabad started processing case
June 1 2011: Re-PCC+IMM
June 28 2011 Re-Medical is done.
September 24 2011: PPR

My address was disappeared from e-case from Aug 15 and came back on September 22nd.
I have e-mailed to CHC ISB on September 13 and got respond on 15th.(see respond Below).
In my case it seems disapperaing address theory means something. Same day it disappeared (Aug 15) they recieved the documents, same day it reappeared they send PPR on Sep 22. I hope Inshallah those who had their address disappeared and reappeared will recieve something soon.
Please pray for me in your prayers :D

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Documents were received from applicant's end on 15 Aug 2011 and have been forwarded to applicant's file.

We thank you for your
patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

co

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Its bitter but thats the truth...
Wes, no one is denying here about the issues that Pakistan has but at the same time no one has the right to call us/our country as Coward nation /Coward country.

Which country is not dealing with issues? What about states?? What about Canada?? what about world economic crises?? Every country on this planet earth is dealing with some kind of issues.... I hope you got my point.

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
Very nice..........+1 for u

Alpha 1980:

Mind you, you gave +1 to person who used COWARD word for you, your nation (including your spouse) and your country (if you are Pakistani).

I apologize in advance for giving my above pasted comment in case if you are not from Pakistan.

Problem is we all are in deep sleep!

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nice people don't degrade their country and country men either. And it's not a fighting, it was a discussion ( every civilized society encourages an open debate). Too bad you didn't like my reply. My bad :'(

Peace

sahibzada_2010 said:
Nice good people don't fight... We Pakistani always want to fight... WHY? ::) Lets have peace yaar... I like your replay... :)

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Points I solo.

All Forum members:

I am not fighting here nor I have that habit. I do got offended because of the word COWARD that Mr. became a loner used for my country and for my nation.

Became a loner you owe an apology to this forum members who are Pakistanis.

Rgds.

i.Solo said:

Almost every country has lost wars.... U.S , France. Italy, Uk, China,Russia, Japan and India so on. SO if I apply you logic than almost every one is coward in this world?.....Also it's really hard to defend your territory when it is 600 miles away. Especially when India was in between East and West pakistan. No one can win a war that far. There were too many factors which decide who wins or looses. Because one country lost a war does not make it a coward nation.