Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
zabi said:
Salam Brothers & Sisters.

I have a Great News to share with you guys. By Grace of Allah my wife got her PPR today :D . Right now I am very excited and thanking Allah that it is finaly waiting is almost over. Thanks for your support and prayers.

Timeine is...
May 13 2010: Applied to Case Processing Center Mississuaga
June 20 2010: Recived AOR
July 21 2010: Islamabad started processing case
June 1 2011: Re-PCC+IMM
June 28 2011 Re-Medical is done.
September 24 2011: PPR

My address was disappeared from e-case from Aug 15 and came back on September 22nd.
I have e-mailed to CHC ISB on September 13 and got respond on 15th.(see respond Below).
In my case it seems disapperaing address theory means something. Same day it disappeared (Aug 15) they recieved the documents, same day it reappeared they send PPR on Sep 22. I hope Inshallah those who had their address disappeared and reappeared will recieve something soon.
Please pray for me in your prayers :D

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Documents were received from applicant's end on 15 Aug 2011 and have been forwarded to applicant's file.

We thank you for your
patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

CONGRATSSS
May you both live happily forever(ameen) :)

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
I HAV A QUESTION ???
I AM PUTTING A PACKAGE TOGHTER TO SEND TO THE CHC I
SO I M GOING TO PRINT THE CONVERSATION HISTORY
FROM MY YAHOO >> CHAT >>voice
I HAVE OVER 160 CONVERSATION
SO what shud i do .....
106 DIFFERENT PAGES TO SEND TO THEM
TO SHOW THE TIME - WE VOICE CHATED
OR JUST 7 PAGES THAT SHOW THAT WE WERE VOICE CHATING ???

helppp i need advice

mj1998

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Congrats bro. That's great news.

zabi said:

I have a Great News to share with you guys. By Grace of Allah my wife got her PPR today :D . Right now I am very excited and thanking Allah that it is finaly waiting is almost over. Thanks for your support and prayers.

Timeine is...

My address was disappeared from e-case from Aug 15 and came back on September 22nd.
I have e-mailed to CHC ISB on September 13 and got respond on 15th.(see respond Below).
In my case it seems disapperaing address theory means something. Same day it disappeared (Aug 15) they recieved the documents, same day it reappeared they send PPR on Sep 22. I hope Inshallah those who had their address disappeared and reappeared will recieve something soon.

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Documents were received from applicant's end on 15 Aug 2011 and have been forwarded to applicant's file.

We thank you for your

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
amirkijaan said:
I HAV A QUESTION ???
I AM PUTTING A PACKAGE TOGHTER TO SEND TO THE CHC I
SO I M GOING TO PRINT THE CONVERSATION HISTORY
FROM MY YAHOO >> CHAT >>voice
I HAVE OVER 160 CONVERSATION
SO what shud i do .....
106 DIFFERENT PAGES TO SEND TO THEM
TO SHOW THE TIME - WE VOICE CHATED
OR JUST 7 PAGES THAT SHOW THAT WE WERE VOICE CHATING ???

helppp i need advice

If you use Yahoo chat mostly for communicating with your husband, then I would say print the time as well as it would be a big part of your proof that you are in constant contact with your hubby. If you have other means of communication such as emails and phone calls and have bills to show call log to your husband, then a summary of voice chat log is good enough. OR instead of 160 conversations, you can select 50 and then print those.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Theek hun mager dukhi hun... :'( or rather BUS ZINDA HUN...

bestplace4u said:
kesi hain aap?:p

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
I was just joking with using the term Customer Service for the immigration email responses and the staff that replies to our emails...no my hubby is not a product...he's an ITEM 8)

Quiet Storm said:
LOLZZ
Thinking of our spouses as a valuable product :eek: :p

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pFPJ5X-854&feature=player_embedded
i dont know who is here dexter fan ..but if you are week left in new season premiere....listen to this theme by adam ben ezar

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
zabi said:

Timeine is...

Dear Client,

We thank you for your

Regards,

congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
zeeeee said:
hmm.. by salami I meant the jewellery given to me!:p I didn't get all cash!!:p
Anyway, declaration stuff is new for me too so am trying to cover all bases. Our case is diff in this respect that I'm taking my ENTIRE household goods in a container; from jewellery to furniture to carpets to calligraphic art blah blah blah. You name it and we're taking it!:p so main woh sab tu CADN dollar prices main declare karon gi. I don't think you'll be needing pics of EVERYTHING you bring in at a later date. Didn't want to take any risks with the jewellery hence we got the pics for those. Rest, you can just write down with approximate value.

When do you intend to travel to CAN?

Ad soon as I get the visa yaar...just waiting for the PPR now :)
Thanks for all the help! Much appreciated :)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
zabi said:

Timeine is...

Dear Client,

We thank you for your

Regards,

Congratulations! :)

H

humpakwatan

zabi said:

Timeine is...

Dear Client,

We thank you for your

Regards,

Congratulations Zabi!!

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
Questions:
1) Why do you think that Pakistan is "coward" country?
2) Where are you from originally?

I really wonder how come someone could use words like *coward* for his "own" country/home land.
Every country is dealing with some kind of issues and Pakistan has its own issues and dealing with those but I didn't get the idea that how come we have become a coward country? Are we gone from the map of the world?

What drove you to call Pakistan as "coward country"? 1965 war? 1971 war? current war? current issues? literacy rate? what is it? I am curious...

ANSWERS

I am personally touched by your naiveness in asking these simplistic questions and inclined to ask you ......where are you from brother .... because if u were from Pakistan then you have learned answers to these questions in your grade -5 and I am sure you are much higher qualified than this level ............ indeed we are a coward nations .......... you almost forgot that we lost half of the country in a war .......... and now we are international beggars in the name of "Friends of Pakistan", if you read wikileaks news you must realize that your entire army and political leadership is kissing american feet and approaching them to get their competition reproached..... just like a child goes to Daddy to complain against siblings .......... if we were not a coward nations ....... instead of you being a Ranjah...... you would have been an active husband nor would I have become-a-loner ........ instead like Indians we would be living with our spouses......... and yes the definition of our literate person is the one who can read and write urdu ............. and our national mission impossible is get rid of urdu and learn as much English as possible since urdu is left to read poetry only otherwise it is a dead language ......... and ironically the urdu speaking people in Pakistan still call themselves Mahajir .......... I am a punjabi by the way ......... hope it answers your questions and next time you will contact a 5-grader. May Allah unite us with our spouses and make us normal beings instead of Ranjha's and loners.

yasir2k6

Jul 29, 2011
Visa Office......
Slowestbad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
AOR Received.
August 2011
Passport Req..
PPR+Remed May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
siccccckessssT!! cant wait :)

mfawad said:
i dont know who is here dexter fan ..but if you are week left in new season premiere....listen to this theme by adam ben ezar

S

sahibzada_2010

became-a-loner said:
ANSWERS

I am personally touched by your naiveness in asking these simplistic questions and inclined to ask you ......where are you from brother .... because if u were from Pakistan then you have learned answers to these questions in your grade -5 and I am sure you are much higher qualified than this level ............ indeed we are a coward nations .......... you almost forgot that we lost half of the country in a war .......... and now we are international beggars in the name of "Friends of Pakistan", if you read wikileaks news you must realize that your entire army and political leadership is kissing american feet and approaching them to get their competition reproached..... just like a child goes to Daddy to complain against siblings .......... if we were not a coward nations ....... instead of you being a Ranjah...... you would have been an active husband nor would I have become-a-loner ........ instead like Indians we would be living with our spouses......... and yes the definition of our literate person is the one who can read and write urdu ............. and our national mission impossible is get rid of urdu and learn as much English as possible since urdu is left to read poetry only otherwise it is a dead language ......... and ironically the urdu speaking people in Pakistan still call themselves Mahajir .......... I am a punjabi by the way ......... hope it answers your questions and next time you will contact a 5-grader. May Allah unite us with our spouses and make us normal beings instead of Ranjha's and loners.
Very well said.